Benitez Loses It

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Benitez Loses It

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Wirral Milkmen? Liquids in bottles? What the fuck????

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/64538 ... itez-talks
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Re: Benitez Loses It

Postby bluej » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Haha has the whole world gone mad?
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Slim » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:14 pm

If I was slightly retarded(queue DickMerchant with "if?" as a response) and I was trying to explain Occam's razor to someone even more retarded, I might use an analogy that involved white liquid and bottles.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Fact.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Slim wrote:If I was slightly retarded(queue DickMerchant with "if?" as a response) and I was trying to explain Occam's razor to someone even more retarded, I might use an analogy that involved white liquid and bottles.

Honestly, it's really embarrassing when you subvert usernames as a joke or a pun. Yr better than that.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby craigmcfc » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Completely and utterly bonkers
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby ronk » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:54 pm

That makes sense to me, have I lost it.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby colonel_muck » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 pm

what changed? you built yor team so thinly that they couldn't cope with the exit of one player - alonso. so glad this dick isn't on my tv every week anymore.
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby ronk » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 pm

colonel_muck wrote:what changed? you built yor team so thinly that they couldn't cope with the exit of one player - alonso. so glad this dick isn't on my tv every week anymore.

Kinda supports his point really. The backroom changes that led to Alonso being sold and Aquilani being purchased showed exactly how quickly he was undermined.

We can now see that he was holding Liverpool together and they've imploded as Benitez has been first marginalised and then removed.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:23 pm

ronk wrote:
colonel_muck wrote:what changed? you built yor team so thinly that they couldn't cope with the exit of one player - alonso. so glad this dick isn't on my tv every week anymore.

Kinda supports his point really. The backroom changes that led to Alonso being sold and Aquilani being purchased showed exactly how quickly he was undermined.

We can now see that he was holding Liverpool together and they've imploded as Benitez has been first marginalised and then removed.

You're on form tonight pal, but he is a fruit-cake.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dameerto » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:24 pm

If there's anyone that can turn milk sour by glancing at it, it's Benitez.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby colonel_muck » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:37 pm

ronk wrote:

hold on a minute i'm sure alonso left because he felt betrayed when they went in for barry. he gave them another season but he was unhappy from that point. i don't think his departure had anything to do with anyone else other than gareth barry?
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bluej » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:40 pm

ronk wrote:

Kinda supports his point really. The backroom changes that led to Alonso being sold and Aquilani being purchased showed exactly how quickly he was undermined

Or if he hadn't gone after Barry the summer before of course.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:57 pm

i actually don't think Rafa is horrible, and Alonso is a fucking amazing player. Any team would really struggle after losing him.

Rafa managed with his gut, sometimes literally, and when it worked he was successful. When it didn't he looked like a douche. I'd rather that than most managers at top clubs in world footy.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:34 pm

bluej wrote:Haha has the whole world gone mad?

Dunno...but maybe Thaksin messing the pitch has something to do with it?
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:50 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

i actually don't think Rafa is horrible, and Alonso is a fucking amazing player. Any team would really struggle after losing him.

Rafa managed with his gut, sometimes literally, and when it worked he was successful. When it didn't he looked like a douche. I'd rather that than most managers at top clubs in world footy.

cheers

He signed about 47 really really really shite players for 100s of millions of pounds though. I bet they're still finding them strolling around Anfield, serving in the cafes etc in order to keep occupied because they never get on the fucking pitch. Only Benitez knows who the fuck half of them are or what they do.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

He signed about 47 really really really shite players for 100s of millions of pounds though. I bet they're still finding them strolling around Anfield, serving in the cafes etc in order to keep occupied because they never get on the fucking pitch. Only Benitez knows who the fuck half of them are or what they do.

to be fair it was prollee like 8 for 80M. Right?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Slim » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Slim wrote:If I was slightly retarded(queue DickMerchant with "if?" as a response) and I was trying to explain Occam's razor to someone even more retarded, I might use an analogy that involved white liquid and bottles.

Honestly, it's really embarrassing when you subvert usernames as a joke or a pun. Yr better than that.

cheers

I didn't.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:06 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

to be fair it was prollee like 8 for 80M. Right?

cheers

I'm not sure anyone knows.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 am

Slim wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

I didn't.

a worse fibber on this board would be hard to find. Although i did ask for that one.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum