Super Mario Hoax

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Super Mario Hoax

Postby Beeks » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Balotelli's liking for Napoli move was a hoax
By James Dielhenn
Saturday 16 October 2010

Mario Balotelli's radio interview where he pledged his intent to play for Napoli one day has been exposed as a hoax call.

Balotelli was thought to have spoken to Radio Radio during the week and declared that he likes Napoli, and could see himself playing there in the future. However, it has been revealed that impressionist Gianfranco Butinar was actually making the call, pretending to be Balotelli.

Butinar is famous in Italy for his ability to do impression of sports stars, and has clearly added Balotelli to that list.

Super Mario has only just joined Manchester City from Inter, so rumours of a move back to Serie A seemed wide of the mark.
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Super Mario Hoax

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 pm

if you were my wife i'd make you get a job and get the fuck off of the internets. Haven't you fully and completely browsed it all by now? Walk away...go get a drink or let the baby nurse on your moobs.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Whats the latest on his return? Keeps changin every week it seems. He needs to eat one of them stars and he will literally be invincible
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beeks » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:16 am

Lees Alter Ego wrote:Whats the latest on his return? Keeps changin every week it seems. He needs to eat one of them stars and he will literally be invincible

Apparently back in full training today or tomorrow...i'm sure Doug can confirm if true

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:30 am

Spot on accurate analysis from the Mail as ever stating he has never played for the club, obviously omitting the Tiramisou appearance (and goal) facts from that report.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Return to The Maine Football forum