Taggart losing it...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Taggart losing it...

Postby Beeks » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:32 am

Ben Smith of the Times:

Only two newspapers have been allowed to attend the Ferguson/Gill #mufc press conference today ...

Apparently he's banned every paper that has printed stuff about the Rooney incident hahaha

He doesn't like freedom of speech does he?!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Taggart losing it...

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:35 am

Brilliant
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Goaters 103 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 am

Rooney's got them by the balls here - he's got 18 months left on the contract and if he doesnt sign a new one they have to sell in Jan to get a higher fee to pay the debt. ..... sorry, of course replace him with another world class signing like Obertan.

If Rooney stays until summer, with 1 year left, his value plummets further. Oh, how entertaining!! Lets hope it drags on.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 am

Goaters 103 wrote:Rooney's got them by the balls here - he's got 18 months left on the contract and if he doesnt sign a new one they have to sell in Jan to get a higher fee to pay the debt. ..... sorry, of course replace him with another world class signing like Obertan.

If Rooney stays until summer, with 1 year left, his value plummets further. Oh, how entertaining!! Lets hope it drags on.

They've already replaced him... dont you remember the 7 mill portugese tramp?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby King Kev » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:55 am

I don't understand why the press still suck him off at every oportunity when he treats them like this!?
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby sandman » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:59 am

King Kev wrote:I don't understand why the press still suck him off at every oportunity when he treats them like this!?

After sunday supplement not giving him the best wishes the other week and doing this today I think he may be doing himself some lasting damage against the press. Lets face it Chelsea are the big boys now, United are in 4th, if he treats them this badly then I am sure they can come up with a few stories of unrest in the camp like they do with us, they may even uncover a few nasties that normally they would over look. This is all good news!!
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Goaters 103 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:01 am

london blue 2 wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:Rooney's got them by the balls here - he's got 18 months left on the contract and if he doesnt sign a new one they have to sell in Jan to get a higher fee to pay the debt. ..... sorry, of course replace him with another world class signing like Obertan.

They've already replaced him... dont you remember the 7 mill portugese tramp?

Ahh, forgot about the paraffin. That means Steptoe and Son can make the Rooney fee disappear into a hedge fund.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beeks » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:02 am

The Caf is going into meltdown hahahaha
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Feed The Goat » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:34 am

He Is always good entertainment when things don't go his way. When we beat them his head will explode on the touchline. All this going on and no rag post of the day for a while IBH I've missed it
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Craig B » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 am

King Kev wrote:I don't understand why the press still suck him off at every oportunity when he treats them like this!?

And there's nobody worse at that than Sky's very own James Cooper.. what a twat!
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:41 am

Just thought I'd give you something to smile at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5L6kgS7 ... re=related

As you were.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Dameerto » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:04 pm

All is not lost, he already planned for the future and bought Rooney's replacement, last seen napping under the arches near the station.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Thing is I don't think the majority do anymore, many seem to be pissed off with their treatment and are relishing the opportunity to stick the boot in. The BBC in particular will be loving this.
The Man In Blue

Postby Mike J » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Dameerto wrote:All is not lost, he already planned for the future and bought Rooney's replacement, last seen napping under the arches near the station.

ha ha very good
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Thing is we would be loving Mancini if he did such a thing if the press had been mouthng off about Tevex for example. But anyway I couldnt bgive a shit an just going to enjoy it
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby simon12 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Were they sat round 1 of those little round silver tables you can get in B&Q for a tenner?
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Manx Blue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Ben Smith of the Times:

Only two newspapers have been allowed to attend the Ferguson/Gill #mufc press conference today ...

Apparently he's banned every paper that has printed stuff about the Rooney incident hahaha

He doesn't like freedom of speech does he?!

Apparently, all journo's were told not to ask questions regarding the Roonloon following Saturday's match
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Manx Blue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:45 pm

The reason no questions were allowed about Rooney, is because it was a Rag/UNICEF press conference.....some tie up.

However there is the usual Pre-Champions League press conference tomorrow, where he won't be able to ban say, Turkish journo's, from asking the questions about Rooney.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ey-leaving
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby King Kev » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:21 pm

You can imagine the sour-faced old twunt sat in his living room with a huge pile of newspapers writing down the names of each journo who has said something he didn't like!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:24 pm

King Kev wrote:You can imagine the sour-faced old twunt sat in his living room with a huge pile of newspapers writing down the names of each journo who has said something he didn't like!

instead of focusing on players, and match prep, etc...it SEEMS to be going tits up for them, but this is when they somehow get back into the Temple of Doom and plot their evil plans to get rebirthed and win the league with a siege mentality that is usually required to get the job done.

They are only 3 pts behind us...it's not completely lost at any level.

They are unbeaten...just for some balance.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum