Time for........

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Time for........

Postby Rae4685 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 am

Be could start every game from now until January and he will still tell the press he wants to leave. He's not important enough for his ego and will be in Italy come February.
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby Slim » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:18 am

He's a good physical presence and we have all seen what he CAN do.

I think he needs a bit more match practice but he was pretty woeful on the weekend, can't keep that up forever.

I would do a bit of shuffling and drop Barry out of the two man midfield. Milner is far better athletically and our static ambling in midfield handed fucking BLACKPOOL the centre of the park. Milner in the middle, Silva on the left, Tevez on the shoulder of Adebayor or Mario(when fit).
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 am

Slim wrote:He's a good physical presence and we have all seen what he CAN do.

I think he needs a bit more match practice but he was pretty woeful on the weekend, can't keep that up forever.

I would do a bit of shuffling and drop Barry out of the two man midfield. Milner is far better athletically and our static ambling in midfield handed fucking BLACKPOOL the centre of the park. Milner in the middle, Silva on the left, Tevez on the shoulder of Adebayor or Mario(when fit).

I thought DeJong was the weakest link because he was scared to tackle anyone.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Slim wrote:He's a good physical presence and we have all seen what he CAN do.

I thought DeJong was the weakest link because he was scared to tackle anyone.

He really fucking was, but I assume he'll wobble his head and get back to form next week now he isn't the biggest story in football anymore.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum