Munichs (rant warning)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Munichs (rant warning)

Postby Guy Debord » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:46 am

I tell you what then, you go and find a black person and wind him up by calling him the 'N' word and see what the response is and don't give me all that bollocks about it's how the word is used.

Using the word 'Munich' means only one thing - you are celebrating the death of 23 innocent people 52 years ago that included one of our fucking hall of famers and greatest players to ever play for our club.

If you think using the word munich is acceptable then you have probably sung the "who's that dying on the runway" song which IS a celebration of the death of the people that died in munich including one of our fucking hall of famers and greatest players to ever play for our club.

If you really cannot see that mate then bloody hell, i don't know what to do. There is no justifacation for it. Yes the rags have milked it, yes they have been disrespectful in the memory of it themselves by whoring it out as a money making scheme and yes their treatment of the survivors was disgraceful BUT whether you use the word to sing Carlos Tevez hates munichs, or to say "hahaha have that you munich bastards" or "it's matt busby and his boys making all the fucking noise, cos they can't get the aeroplane to go" then you are celebrating the death of 23 innocent people 52 years ago THAT INCLUDED ONE OF OUR FUCKING HALL OF FAMERS AND GREATEST PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY FOR OUR CLUB.[/quote]

That is a great post
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Re: Munichs (rant warning)

Postby Patrick » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:08 pm

john@staustell wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:....you know - it is really strange...

You would think that it would be scum fans moaning about the use of munich as a term in songs etc - but in reality - very rarely do I ever hear any moans from them and it seems that for every scum fan (and unfortunately I know quite a few - and some ashamed to say as friends) - who raise the issue of CITY fans singing munich songs - there seem to be loads of CITY do-gooders going on and on - ffs get a fucking life and stop fucking preaching

Amen to that.

Quality John
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum