Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:32 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:We need to think of another suitable word to describe it other than 'agenda' or 'conspiracy' imo, as it's a 'something' but it's not that.

it's a shared agenda and a collective bias
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:05 pm

The word 'Agenda' implies that there is some planning involved. It's hard to put a definite pinpoint on where, but I suspect the likes of SKY and even ITV have a policy in employing pundits who fit their bias. We all know why they have the bias, it's financial and nothing more.
Where this leaves the likes of the BBC that are supposed to be impartial, I don't know. I suspect they try to make things seem even handed but don't want to lose out on the same shared audience.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:46 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:We need to think of another suitable word to describe it other than 'agenda' or 'conspiracy' imo, as it's a 'something' but it's not that.

it's a shared agenda and a collective bias

We are not welcome. The wankers have had years of Fergie, taking the piss out of us. The Russian scares them to much to write anything bad about his club. Jose is the entertainment, We should have done a Portsmouth not a City. It has messed with the London Press jollies upto Manchester to listen to Red nose and catch the 4pm back to the smoke for 6.00.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:52 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:The word 'Agenda' implies that there is some planning involved. It's hard to put a definite pinpoint on where, but I suspect the likes of SKY and even ITV have a policy in employing pundits who fit their bias. We all know why they have the bias, it's financial and nothing more.
Where this leaves the likes of the BBC that are supposed to be impartial, I don't know. I suspect they try to make things seem even handed but don't want to lose out on the same shared audience.

I suspect they don't. Updates on moyes, rio fucking ferdinand's tweets, I mean, who gives a monkey's about that camel-faced bag of shite and his whining ex-boss?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:09 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:The word 'Agenda' implies that there is some planning involved. It's hard to put a definite pinpoint on where, but I suspect the likes of SKY and even ITV have a policy in employing pundits who fit their bias. We all know why they have the bias, it's financial and nothing more.

I suspect they don't. Updates on moyes, rio fucking ferdinand's tweets, I mean, who gives a monkey's about that camel-faced bag of shite and his whining ex-boss?

Perhaps you're right Tokyo. I don't watch MOTD much these days. I sometimes record it and just watch the City game. I find it hard to get worked up about, as we have worse over here in Ireland. Thank god the likes of Dunphy are gone from our Saturday night football, over here. You want to hear some of the vitriol that that no nothing turd has spouted about City. OD would know what I mean. He got away with worse rants on RTE, who we pay a license fee to, than would ever be tolerated on The BBC.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Ted............Its a fuckign AGENDA.......AGENDA ....AGENDA ....AGENDA,,,,,and once more..............FUCKIGN AGENDA.
Try and call it anything else and you will always end up back with the word AGENDA.

Im sick to death of these sniveling Mourinho lickers on Sunday supplement and other wankers gigigling at the cunts theatrics....makes me fuckign puke , that Barclay, I could punch him and stand on him all day long and id never get tired.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:17 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Perhaps you're right Tokyo. I don't watch MOTD much these days. I sometimes record it and just watch the City game. I find it hard to get worked up about, as we have worse over here in Ireland. Thank god the likes of Dunphy are gone from our Saturday night football, over here. You want to hear some of the vitriol that that no nothing turd has spouted about City. OD would know what I mean. He got away with worse rants on RTE, who we pay a license fee to, than would ever be tolerated on The BBC.

Aye, mate. I have heard a bit about that ballsack. Do/did people take his opinions seriously?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Aye, mate. I have heard a bit about that ballsack. Do/did people take his opinions seriously?

No. Not really, but you want to hear some of the stuff he was allowed say on air, particularly during the Mancini era. His logic at one stages was that he just didn't like him.
I gave up watching the punditry and would just watch the game. The man is a low life and him and Johnny Giles ruled the roost for far too long on RTE.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Is that the same bloke who played for Leeds and the filth? It doesn't get much worse than that. I can only imagine as I have no intention of watching him doing his thing. I can remember him as a player and that is more than enough. You can't expect anything from a pig but a grunt.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:07 pm

I thought after the first prem win it couldnt get better, then after last seasons win I thought that was sweeter as it stopped the anfield bus parades and shut a few people up...but this one... if City pull it off will be the sweetest. Why?...because the disdain that these tiny cock twats in the media have for this club is so fucking clear anyone who says we are being hyper sensitive is missing the point entirely. Its jealousy, envy, worry that the gravy train is being derailed and all sprinkled with a fair bit of racism, in my view. I dont particularly want cunts like lipton and barclay waxing lyrical over this club, because frankly I have contempt for them, but I could muster a little bit of respect if they at least tried to be objective and bothered to do their jobs as journalists and backed up their opinions with some palpable facts rather than the airy fairy baseless bollocks they serve up almost on a daily basis. The latest prick is paul hayward with his article on the chelsea game in the telegraph today. I can only assume he had half a bottle of scotch inside him when he wrote it.
Last edited by Bianchi on Ice on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:25 pm

I'd describe it as a 'Shared Agenda', not all in the same pot but each have a common interest.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:59 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Ted............Its a fuckign AGENDA.......AGENDA ....AGENDA ....AGENDA,,,,,and once more..............FUCKIGN AGENDA.
Try and call it anything else and you will always end up back with the word AGENDA.

Im sick to death of these sniveling Mourinho lickers on Sunday supplement and other wankers gigigling at the cunts theatrics....makes me fuckign puke , that Barclay, I could punch him and stand on him all day long and id never get tired.

Top post Carl, his antics as my mate said you need a camera on him, 90 mins you have to see, to get your head around it by all accounts when he stans in the technical area he abuses players and the 4th official.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Is that the same bloke who played for Leeds and the filth? It doesn't get much worse than that. I can only imagine as I have no intention of watching him doing his thing. I can remember him as a player and that is more than enough. You can't expect anything from a pig but a grunt.

Yes that's him, but believe it or not, he's pretty dothery now but far more rational than the other toe rag. The two of them should have been retired from the program years ago.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:I thought after the first prem win it couldnt get better, then after last seasons win I thought that was sweeter as it stopped the anfield bus parades and shut a few people up...but this one... if City pull it off will be the sweetest. Why?...because the disdain that these tiny cock twats in the media have for this club is so fucking clear anyone who says we are being hyper sensitive is missing the point entirely. Its jealousy, envy, worry that the gravy train is being derailed and all sprinkled with a fair bit of racism, in my view. I dont particularly want cunts like lipton and barclay waxing lyrical over this club, because frankly I have contempt for them, but I could muster a little bit of respect if they at least tried to be objective and bothered to do their jobs as journalists and backed up their opinions with some palpable facts rather than the airy fairy baseless bollocks they serve up almost on a daily basis. The latest prick is paul hayward with his article on the chelsea game in the telegraph today. I can only assume he had half a bottle of scotch inside him when he wrote it.

I don't know the individuals mentioned, but I echo the sentiment of your post. I fully agree that this would be the sweetest, should we pull it off.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Original Dub » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Dunphy was a right cunt whenever city were on. Tokyo, he went to the rags, didn't get a game and ended up at Millwall.

The last time I ever watched him - after a champions league game - straight after the game when asked about City, he said "I hate that club". Just like that.
I switched it off immediately and emailed into RTE, asking why they have a pundit who hates one of the teams.

Got no response of course.
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:30 pm

Original Dub wrote:Dunphy was a right cunt whenever city were on. Tokyo, he went to the rags, didn't get a game and ended up at Millwall.

The last time I ever watched him - after a champions league game - straight after the game when asked about City, he said "I hate that club". Just like that.
I switched it off immediately and emailed into RTE, asking why they have a pundit who hates one of the teams.

Got no response of course.

That was the night I stopped watching also, OD. I remember it clearly,he just lost the plot but was allowed rant on like the pisscan he is. The worst thing is he wasn't sanctioned. If that was on British TV he would have been dropped, pronto. But no, not here. The Rag public lapped it up too much.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby gillie » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:11 am

I really am at a loss as to fathom why these gutter snipes want to stand in line to suck Mourinho's cock.He had his team who are five points clear at the top of the table parking the fuckin bus at home when if he had tried to win he could have gone eight points clear.But once again it was some sort of masterclass from him according to those no marks.I can't wait until we win it again in May and listen to them saying how unlucky they were whilst we laugh our bollocks off at Mourinho.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:07 pm

Watch on youtube.com

catch up with Jeremy Wilson last week - oh dear
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:28 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

catch up with Jeremy Wilson last week - oh dear

Cant disagree with what they are saying there tbh. But the investment bollox will stop soon as the rags, Liverpool and spurs etc are all heavily investing and its not just a city thing.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:45 am

Victor Meldrew passes round the acid drops

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site