Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:53 am

Paddy Barclay on after a Maureen flip out ? Chelsea win the panel are kids on Xmas day. Switched off.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:28 am

Wooders wrote:Lot of poisonous bile this morning - especial hatred for the lampard deal which they appear to think breaks ffp for some reason despite the fact we're paying his wages - odd

This Burt fella seems more switched on

actionable stuff from Lipton I think

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:48 am

In what sense mate? I watched it this morning and apart from the usual bile there was some more thoughtful stuff than usual.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:06 am

Well the bit about 'lies' for a start. He even got reined back in
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:27 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Well the bit about 'lies' for a start. He even got reined back in

Must've been making a brew when that was mentioned. I take it that was Lipton and his Chelsea loving ways?

If he's said we have 'Lied' about the Lampard situation then I'm sure him and Sky will be getting a nice little message from City. Sometimes these fuckwits just can't hold it in.

On a personal note, I'd love to slot that little cunt. Just looking at his face makes my blood boil but once he starts wibbling it just sends me over the top. Some people do that to you.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:35 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Well the bit about 'lies' for a start. He even got reined back in

Must've been making a brew when that was mentioned. I take it that was Lipton and his Chelsea loving ways?

If he's said we have 'Lied' about the Lampard situation then I'm sure him and Sky will be getting a nice little message from City. Sometimes these fuckwits just can't hold it in.

On a personal note, I'd love to slot that little cunt. Just looking at his face makes my blood boil but once he starts wibbling it just sends me over the top. Some people do that to you.

here's the short version

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:38 am

He looks like a nonce to me. Has anyone reported him to the police yet?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:52 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

here's the short version

Watch on youtube.com

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:32 pm

And here's the official Sky headline.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11065/9650729

Does anyone think, for one minute, that sky would ever release a similar article/link to Manchester United?

No bias indeed.

Fucking scumbags.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:32 pm

Original Dub wrote:And here's the official Sky headline.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11065/9650729

Does anyone think, for one minute, that sky would ever release a similar article/link to Manchester United?

No bias indeed.

Fucking scumbags.

And that's what you pay your money for, for Sky to hire no-nothing lying journo's to spout some nonsense and then re-hash their gobbledigook and put it out as a new story. They did the same last week, all in order to appease their Rag/Dipper/Arse/Chav hoards.

Wankers!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CuteMancs » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:36 am

I stopped watching this garbage last year for fear of damaging my TV, but I do flick through the podcast on the way to work on a Monday morning. Maybe I am being a touch naive to think that there is a glimmer of hope for the media, but after what I have just heard, even I am shocked.
The first segment of the show yesterday was about our game, so you think that (just maybe) the coverage would be 50/50 for both teams. I mean it’s not like one of them are The Champions......in the whole section they said that ‘City were the better team’ twice. That’s it, just ten words about us in the whole piece. They did go on to clarify that a goalkeeping error was the reason for our goal, and Chelski were the ultimate winners.
Don’t even think that they would call out Maureen for his behaviour; they started the piece by saying that the press were ok with him ‘taking a few days off’.
I’ve (finally) just cancelled my Sky Sports subscription, which I was only holding on to because of the F1 channel. I’m sure I will survive though, and I already feel cleansed.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:15 am

The thing is, Barclay & Co were on that Lampard theme in the written press over a week ago & also the Bony transfer. They have had chance to figure out since then, any details they need to know. The first of those would be, that City do not have to be 'transparent & honest' with their books, to a bunch of journalists, they have to satisfy the people who will be looking it over for ffp purposes (if ffp still exists) when the time comes.

Since when does any club, or any business, have to tell the Sun newspaper, the details of its finances ? Who has ever done so ? Why are they expecting City to announce details of theirs ? The answer is; they aren't. At all. They are just mud slinging, for the sake of it & they are doing it on tv, several weeks after doing it in the written press even though neither story is any longer particularly newsworthy.

I read a piece yesterday, slagging off City for no good reason at all & belittling us compared to Utd etc. That bloke will almost certainly repeat that theme whenever he appears on the cunt show.

These characters are seeking to undermine City whenever they can. It's not a one off thing, it's a regular occurence. And if we win the league, once again, there will be some reason why we are not allowed to actually take any credit for it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:11 am

Ted Hughes wrote:The thing is, Barclay & Co were on that Lampard theme in the written press over a week ago & also the Bony transfer. They have had chance to figure out since then, any details they need to know. The first of those would be, that City do not have to be 'transparent & honest' with their books, to a bunch of journalists, they have to satisfy the people who will be looking it over for ffp purposes (if ffp still exists) when the time comes.

Since when does any club, or any business, have to tell the Sun newspaper, the details of its finances ? Who has ever done so ? Why are they expecting City to announce details of theirs ? The answer is; they aren't. At all. They are just mud slinging, for the sake of it & they are doing it on tv, several weeks after doing it in the written press even though neither story is any longer particularly newsworthy.

I read a piece yesterday, slagging off City for no good reason at all & belittling us compared to Utd etc. That bloke will almost certainly repeat that theme whenever he appears on the cunt show.

These characters are seeking to undermine City whenever they can. It's not a one off thing, it's a regular occurence. And if we win the league, once again, there will be some reason why we are not allowed to actually take any credit for it.

Ban the fucking lot of them Ted, utter wankers. The hatchet job they do on us, is a piss take. The skimming over the game, the shite tactics of the chosen 1 the return to hate an aggression of Chelsea, plus the disrespect of our manager, who anyone can see is a decent man, even if he was not our manager, the way in which he conducts matters is to be recognised as the way to act. No not with the wankers on SS they blank it and mention fuck all about it. Disgrace and the last time I ever bother with it. If any club needs to put a marker down it is us. And sooner rather than later this Holistic is working but we get no credit or even respect. Yet that cunt berating the 4th official and offering the limp hand is seen as some Special case. Fkuc em.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:36 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:The thing is, Barclay & Co were on that Lampard theme in the written press over a week ago & also the Bony transfer. They have had chance to figure out since then, any details they need to know. The first of those would be, that City do not have to be 'transparent & honest' with their books, to a bunch of journalists, they have to satisfy the people who will be looking it over for ffp purposes (if ffp still exists) when the time comes.

Ban the fucking lot of them Ted, utter wankers. The hatchet job they do on us, is a piss take. The skimming over the game, the shite tactics of the chosen 1 the return to hate an aggression of Chelsea, plus the disrespect of our manager, who anyone can see is a decent man, even if he was not our manager, the way in which he conducts matters is to be recognised as the way to act. No not with the wankers on SS they blank it and mention fuck all about it. Disgrace and the last time I ever bother with it. If any club needs to put a marker down it is us. And sooner rather than later this Holistic is working but we get no credit or even respect. Yet that cunt berating the 4th official and offering the limp hand is seen as some Special case. Fkuc em.

We should actually ban any fans on here that still think their is no fucking agenda when its clear as crystal fuckign water that THERE IS !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:39 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

We should actually ban any fans on here that still think their is no fucking agenda when its clear as crystal fuckign water that THERE IS !!

I think it's labelling them all together as being on an 'agenda' which alows people to take the piss out of us, because it brings up a picture of them all sitting in some darkened room, with Rupert Murdoch on a giant screen, stroking a cat, discussing how they can do City over this week.

The truth is, there is no actual agenda: each one has his own individual agenda, but that most of them have a common enemy, City & have common favourites which it also pays financially to arselick & it pays their bosses to arselick. We have turned up & totally fucking ruined the cosy top 4, with whom they all had contacts & ghost written books & provided them with most of their readers/listeners/viewers etc. Previous to that, we fucked up the cosy top 8 with wonderful Harry & Moysie etc. They are supporters of rival teams, & we are spoiling their everyday routine.

So one starts off in the media bar: "Have you seen what City have done with Lampard?" He is addressing 4 Utd fans 3 Liverpool fans, 3 Arsenal fans, 3 Chelsea fans, 2 Spurs fans, 2 Everton fans & 10 other people, all of whom know that their readers /listeners/viewers in the majority, are Utd fans, Liverpool fans & various London team's fans, most of whom can't fucking stand us. Of course most join in slagging us off.

It would be like someone at a City supporters club, mentioning Utd spending money & us being shit on by ffp; everyone would jump in slaughtering them & the cartel & anyone who tried to defend it would get very little sympathy.

But it's not like we would all then leave the room & say "ok you get a radio interview, you get on tv, you write it in the paper, we'll all mention Utd & the cartel, & stitch the cunts up". Nobody needs to do that, because they all dislike us anyway, & it's in their individual interests, to pander to the fans of clubs which hate us.

They don't need to be part of an overall anti City agenda; many of them genuinely don't like us anyway & the ones who don't care one way or the other, know it is better for them career wise & financially, to provide stuff their readers etc want to read. So a nice negative City story, every so often, is a winner.

The people who employ them, shoud make an effort to even it out, but as we see with the rags, arse, scouse sympathisers they employ on Sky, they are actually increasing it.

The likes of Sky have an agenda, but it's not anti City. It is; pander to rags, scousers etc. We just suffer because of that & the fact that they therefore employ loads of people who don't much care for us.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:50 pm

To add to the above; why is it that Mourinho, who makes enemies of everybody, everywhere, arrived in this country & started kissing Ferguson's arse ?

Answer: get Utd's media people on his side.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:09 pm

We need to think of another suitable word to describe it other than 'agenda' or 'conspiracy' imo, as it's a 'something' but it's not that.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:We need to think of another suitable word to describe it other than 'agenda' or 'conspiracy' imo, as it's a 'something' but it's not that.

"Agenda" or "conspiracy" are the right words, just that it is in favour of other clubs and not necessarily against City.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:We need to think of another suitable word to describe it other than 'agenda' or 'conspiracy' imo, as it's a 'something' but it's not that.

"Agenda" or "conspiracy" are the right words, just that it is in favour of other clubs and not necessarily against City.

It's a collection of 'agendas' which all end up also being against us, rather than one conscious 'agenda' though.

Not a conspiracy. The ffp thing I believe is a conspiracy.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:45 pm

My mate Wes, said the following your eye is always taken away from the pitch by that Proper Twat jumping of his seat and running at the pitch for 90 odd mins, he is screaming all sorts at Silva, for everything like some BAD parent at his kids game. From the away section you have great view of what is a lunatic and Pellers, looking left all the time. No fucking wonder everybody misses the stamps, he the distraction, he is of his tits and talk about setting examples. Respect, NO CHANCE. Just to add how does MATIC who had a decent game get to make so many fouls without getting booked, the in frong of the Dug outs was perfect for the cunt to go mental and bang no Card. Scaring refs and 4th officals or coordinated distraction to the shite Costa gets upto. He could be the video of how not to behave at a game for caches and parents.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum