Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby Joveko » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:45 pm

I think Patrick Barclay is an absolute bellend but then so are most of the London media :D
Joveko
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Stevan Jovetic

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Joveko wrote:I think Patrick Barclay is an absolute bellend but then so are most of the London media :D

Patrick Barclay should be buried up to his neck and then run over by combine harvester.

UTTER UTTER CUNT.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Joveko wrote:I think Patrick Barclay is an absolute bellend but then so are most of the London media :D

Patrick Barclay should be buried up to his neck and then run over by combine harvester.

UTTER UTTER CUNT.

Arguably, that would be far too humane for him.

A more agonising end to life could be deemed to be infinitely more desirable and hanging, drawing and quartering would be a good option. If not that, something else suitably medieval and agonising should be considered.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

UTTER UTTER CUNT.

Arguably, that would be far too humane for
A more agonising end to life could be deemed to be infinitely more desirable and hanging, drawing and quartering would be a good option. If not that, something else suitably medieval and agonising should be considered.

Red hot poker up the bum remains my favourite.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:04 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

UTTER UTTER CUNT.

Now you're really talking.

Makes me shudder even when trying to not even think about it and it's very appropriate, given the title of this thread.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:51 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

UTTER UTTER CUNT.

Well now we know what to get you for Christmas.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:11 am

Death by Owen.

Strapped to a chair forced to listen to endless commentary.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby RodneyRodney » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:53 am

Boiling vommit is my favourite
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:50 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:Boiling vommit is my favourite

Yours or someone else's?
I wouldn't use mine, Id get some uncertified stuff
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby john@staustell » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Take a leaf out of the possible methods of Valdivia's death in South America:

There are many versions of how Valdivia's killing took place. According to Jerónimo de Vivar, an author contemporary with the events, the execution of Valdivia was personally ordered by Caupolicán, who had him killed with a lance and later his head, along with those of two of his bravest companions, were put on display.[14] Another contemporary chronicler, Alonso de Góngora Marmolejo writes that Valdivia offered as a ransom for his life the evacuation of all the Spanish settlements in the Mapuche lands and to give them large herds of animals,[15] but this offer was rejected and the Mapuche first cut off his forearms, roasted and ate them in front of him before killing him and his accompanying priest.[16]

Alonso de Ercilla refers that Valdivia was killed with the blow of a club, then with a knife a warrior cut open his breast and ripped his still quivering heart which was then handed to the toqui, who sucked its blood. The heart was passed round from one to another, and a drinking cup was made from his skull. The warriors keep running round the corpse brandishing their lances and uttering cries, while the rest of the assembly stamped with their feet until the earth shook.[17]

Yet another contemporary chronicler, Pedro Mariño de Lobera, also wrote that Valdivia offered to evacuate the lands of the Mapuche but says he was shortly thereafter killed with a large club by a vengeful warrior named Pilmaiquen, who said that Valdivia could not be trusted to keep his word once freed.[18] Lobera also says that a common story in Chile at the time was that Valdivia had been killed by forcing him to drink molten gold.[19] According to an even later legend, Lautaro took Valdivia to the Mapuche camp and put him to death after three days of torture, extracting his beating heart and eating it with the Mapuche leaders.[20] The fact remains that probably all the stories about his death are apocryphal, since none of Valdivia's party survived the battle, and the only witnesses that could be found were Indians that were captured in subsequent battles
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:04 pm

john@staustell wrote:Take a leaf out of the possible methods of Valdivia's death in South America:

There are many versions of how Valdivia's killing took place. According to Jerónimo de Vivar, an author contemporary with the events, the execution of Valdivia was personally ordered by Caupolicán, who had him killed with a lance and later his head, along with those of two of his bravest companions, were put on display.[14] Another contemporary chronicler, Alonso de Góngora Marmolejo writes that Valdivia offered as a ransom for his life the evacuation of all the Spanish settlements in the Mapuche lands and to give them large herds of animals,[15] but this offer was rejected and the Mapuche first cut off his forearms, roasted and ate them in front of him before killing him and his accompanying priest.[16]

Alonso de Ercilla refers that Valdivia was killed with the blow of a club, then with a knife a warrior cut open his breast and ripped his still quivering heart which was then handed to the toqui, who sucked its blood. The heart was passed round from one to another, and a drinking cup was made from his skull. The warriors keep running round the corpse brandishing their lances and uttering cries, while the rest of the assembly stamped with their feet until the earth shook.[17]

Yet another contemporary chronicler, Pedro Mariño de Lobera, also wrote that Valdivia offered to evacuate the lands of the Mapuche but says he was shortly thereafter killed with a large club by a vengeful warrior named Pilmaiquen, who said that Valdivia could not be trusted to keep his word once freed.[18] Lobera also says that a common story in Chile at the time was that Valdivia had been killed by forcing him to drink molten gold.[19] According to an even later legend, Lautaro took Valdivia to the Mapuche camp and put him to death after three days of torture, extracting his beating heart and eating it with the Mapuche leaders.[20] The fact remains that probably all the stories about his death are apocryphal, since none of Valdivia's party survived the battle, and the only witnesses that could be found were Indians that were captured in subsequent battles

And all because, according to Caupolicán, 'he looked at me funny'.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:47 pm

john@staustell wrote:Take a leaf out of the possible methods of Valdivia's death in South America:

So, reading between the lines, he 100% died ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

So, reading between the lines, he 100% died ?

Looks like it, although in a very tame sort of way.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:31 am

today's offering - good news story about us is hijacked by the Star

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:00 am

Cheers for that pal, missed this mornings showing. Looks like that fella was working off the tried and trusted script that so many of the media use to put us down and now that they understand that the money won't be drying up they've turned their attentions to our fans. It was good to see that the rest have found a bit of sense by not wanting to alienate the very people who buy, or click on their stories.

From that I garnered that their may have been a few complaints from City fans, and the club, about their persistent intolerance of all things City.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Couldn't be bothered to listen to that pathetically abject bunch of muppet-style morons slagging City off, so what were they saying exactly ??

No doubt they'll be saying it's all our fault for the empty stadium at CSKA this week, as it's just another instance of the ruination of football by big bad City.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Couldn't be bothered to listen to that pathetically abject bunch of muppet-style morons slagging City off, so what were they saying exactly ??

No doubt they'll be saying it's all our fault for the empty stadium at CSKA this week, as it's just another instance of the ruination of football by big bad City.

It was just one actually who hadn't read the script. It's OK to slag clubs off but when you start slagging a clubs support, those people vote with their feet, or their money in this case.

To be honest, our recent successes have turned peoples opinions and I put it down to a growing fanbase and the fact that they're starting to look stupid by spouting complete bile rather than informed objective opinion. The media isn't about fact, it's all about spin and how you can get people to buy/click your stories. Even the Rags/Dipper/Arse fans can't believe what they are reading bout us anymore and the more the media push a certain line the more they see them for trying to pull the wool over their eyes. We'll still get it of course but the bile that has been spouted is beginning to subside with some of them actually beginning to stick up for the club.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Thanks Beefy.

I always get a bit prickly when City are being slagged off, usually unfairly and usually continually, as I still feel that we're under siege by all and sundry.

I hope you're right about the passage of time altering other people's views of us; I also hope I live long enough to see it.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:16 pm

That bloke actually states that City have spent "billions" on players. "Billions?" It's jut a bare faced lie. "Billions" as in the plural WTF?
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby john@staustell » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:10 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Couldn't be bothered to listen to that pathetically abject bunch of muppet-style morons slagging City off, so what were they saying exactly ??

I switched off when I could see they were going to talk about City. Waste of time. let me guess - not much chance in CL, billions spent still no CL, will struggle in Moscow, Man Utd won CLs, Liverpool are absolutely wonderful.

That about it?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum