Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 am

di Maria et al

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:22 am

Cheers JC, watching this at the moment and there's not been too much about us. Missed last weeks and wondered what they had to say.

On another note, what's going on in that studio? They change the backdrop to whoever wins the league and even though we've got an old Etihad pic in one of the scenes I'm sure that they've still got the Swamp scene over 2 of the windows?

Also, I'm sure the pic of us lifting the trophy is from the 2011-12 season, not last.

Lazy fuckers.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:39 am

here's the last bit
Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby john@staustell » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:53 am

We just dont make any controversy anymore. Sigh.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:52 pm

FAT FUCKING COCKNEY SLUG.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:00 pm

I had to stop as soon as the first complete coherent sentence managed to find its way out of that fat fucking cunts mouth. "brendan rodgers has rehabilitated...."
has he. has he now. so suarez biting, BITING two more people is rehabilitation is it?...Id like to see rodgers' version of neglect and malpractice, whole countries would starve....
..and the clip before that...this porky prat again..."the fee?...well blah blah they just go up all the time dont they?"...so its ok for them?..its ok for them to behave ln desperation and pay way way over the odds for a player whos in and out, but because its them, its ok.
I hope that ball of fat does a mr creosote and explodes
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:48 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:FAT FUCKING COCKNEY SLUG.

his fucking gut is so disgusting. He's killing himself with food. Maybe he should worry about that before he concerns himself with our wedge and how we win trophies with it?

A sad man.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby twosips » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:42 am

So much hatred for the jaba the hut bloke. Who the fuck is he and why do we have to listen to him spout shite?
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:40 am

twosips wrote:So much hatred for the jaba the hut bloke. Who the fuck is he and why do we have to listen to him spout shite?

They get rid of one slimy cockney sneering turd and then dish up this fat cunt who looks like hes been picked up from camblewick green.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:22 am

Did I just hear that right, Brenda the best Liverpool manager since Shankly & Paisley?

Patrick Barclay must be smoking crack or alternatively he's still living on cloud 'Brendan' land from April last season. Can somebody actually tell me what Roger's has actually done in terms of winning things for the Dippers apart from getting them into the CL? Barclay's just said he's done miracles with that set of players but when you scratch beneath the surface you'll actually find a squad of international players, players who went to Liverpool for many millions of pounds.

Since Brenda's taken over the reins from Dogleash he's spent north of £200,000,000 (yes, see all those '0's) and Barclay somehow tries to put it across as 'He's done wonders with that team'.

The myths and love stories that these fuckers put out to all and sundry is quite amazing, and also quite nauseating.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Brendan is a good manager, but the only thing amazing with his Liverpool carreer is that rhe scoucers were patient enough to give him another go after his abysmal first season.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:58 pm

mr_nool wrote:Brendan is a good manager, but the only thing amazing with his Liverpool carreer is that rhe scoucers were patient enough to give him another go after his abysmal first season.

I think he is/can be a good manager but that statement is unbelievable for me. I'm not sure if he mentioned Joe Fagan and what about Dogleash in his first stint. Then there's Houllier and Benitez of late who both brought success to the Dippers, the former getting a treble and the latter winning the CL.

But no, none of them are a patch on Brenda and the fact Barclay says he did all this with that team just shows what an insurmountable hill we have to climb to even get a pinch of what the media give the Dippers and Rags.

Thankfully, I believe Brenda will be gnashing his teeth come the end of this season when he's won fuck all again and out of the CL places. I'm sure we'll hear his name being sung again from the rafters with the phrase 'Unlucky' used more than fat man's handkerchief on a hot day.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Brendan is a good manager, but the only thing amazing with his Liverpool carreer is that rhe scoucers were patient enough to give him another go after his abysmal first season.

I think he is/can be a good manager but that statement is unbelievable for me. I'm not sure if he mentioned Joe Fagan and what about Dogleash in his first stint. Then there's Houllier and Benitez of late who both brought success to the Dippers, the former getting a treble and the latter winning the CL.

But no, none of them are a patch on Brenda and the fact Barclay says he did all this with that team just shows what an insurmountable hill we have to climb to even get a pinch of what the media give the Dippers and Rags.

Thankfully, I believe Brenda will be gnashing his teeth come the end of this season when he's won fuck all again and out of the CL places. I'm sure we'll hear his name being sung again from the rafters with the phrase 'Unlucky' used more than fat man's handkerchief on a hot day.

I agree with you completely and hope that your vision comes true.

I simply meant that he's an Ok manager, but has still a lot to prove before he can be considered amazing.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:01 pm

He is a cunt who got lucky with Suarez. He will fail at dippers and will find his level either at the lower reaches of Prem or in the championship. The media will then felch the next incumbent at dippers and treat him like new messiah. Bit like what has happened at the swamp since Bacon was fucked off
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:37 pm

I think he's done a good job there. And that's as far as it goes.

He has been a horrible big headed cunt, & possibly has realised it, as his comments re City were a bit more respectful this season. He's in for a shock re Mario, but if he starts to be more humble, like our double winning manager, then I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, it won't stop the fucker giving me the creeps, as he looks like a dwarf pervert serial killer version of the animated geezer from 'Avatar'
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think he's done a good job there. And that's as far as it goes.

He has been a horrible big headed cunt, & possibly has realised it, as his comments re City were a bit more respectful this season. He's in for a shock re Mario, but if he starts to be more humble, like our double winning manager, then I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, it won't stop the fucker giving me the creeps, as he looks like a dwarf pervert serial killer version of the animated geezer from 'Avatar'

He fancies you Ted.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:26 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I think he's done a good job there. And that's as far as it goes.

He fancies you Ted.

Especially if Ted dresses up a little bit.

Many thanks to johnny crossan for posting this, as always.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:22 am

Brenda reminds me of a young Bacon, I can't think of a bigger insult or compliment I can give him.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Chinners » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:37 am

He's done a decent job at Liverpool, no doubt, by taking a team from 7th to 2nd. Sure he's spent money but who hasn't at the top (we are not exactly not guilty of that) but for me this season will show if it was a flash in the pan or he keeps them in the Chumps league places come May 15. As for the comparisons with Shankly & Paisley well thats just risible stuff at present.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby patrickblue » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:24 am

nottsblue wrote:He is a cunt who got lucky with Suarez. He will fail at dippers and will find his level either at the lower reaches of Prem or in the championship. The media will then felch the next incumbent at dippers and treat him like new messiah. Bit like what has happened at the swamp since Bacon was fucked off

Couldn't agree more.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum