Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby Scatman » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:42 pm

johnny crossan wrote:I thought I'd already posted this but it seems not

[youtube]LcRHcv4A-gQ[/youtube]

Can someone post the youtube www address for this? I can't see it on works machine or on my phone.

Cheers.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Scatman wrote:Can someone post the youtube www address for this? I can't see it on works machine or on my phone.

Cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcRHcv4A-gQ

I think.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Scatman » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Scatman wrote:Can someone post the youtube www address for this? I can't see it on works machine or on my phone.

Cheers.

I think.

cheers
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Scatman wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Cheers.

I think.

cheers

my pleasure, mate. It will only wind you up though. ;-)
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby nottsblue » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:44 pm

What a bell end custis really is.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby mcfc1632 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 am

For those thinking that the media are changing - have I really just watched the suppository this morning go through more shite on Maureen - then loads of bollocks on the scum and then only 2 mins at the end on CITY (the morning after playing Maureen's team off the park) - which was not positive - just a chance to bring up that twat Alves saying we have no class etc...........................
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:44 am

City still on course for 4 trophies, just destroyed the deluded one , fuck that joke of a show.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 am

These fuckers have been brainwashed. They're just talking about Chelsea and stated that it will be amazing, his best win ever, if he wins the title without a recognised centre forward!

Now, call me thick but I thought Torres, a bloke that they paid 50 mil for, was classed as a centre forward. And what about Eto'o, wasn't he classed as one of the best, if not thee best, centre forwards in the world. Oh, and there's the little known Demba Ba who was poached away from Newcastle because as a centre forward he was putting them away for fun.

I notice with Chelsea, under Maureen, there's always an excuse before it happens, then his media stooges disseminate his wisdom to all who will listen. The fact that Maureen has already spent a fortune on his midfield and decided against a new and younger CF is somewhat dismissed but when they ignore the fact that he can't seem to get the best out of what could arguably be 3 real quality strikers then you've really got to wonder what the bloke has to do to be seen in a bad light.

Personally I can't stand Maureen, never could, and I will never understand the medias fascination. If anything, it was the media who put him under pressure when he fucked off last time and maybe that's what the issue is. They lost their Golden Goose.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Breks » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 am

Beefymcfc wrote:These fuckers have been brainwashed. They're just talking about Chelsea and stated that it will be amazing, his best win ever, if he wins the title without a recognised centre forward!

Now, call me thick but I thought Torres, a bloke that they paid 50 mil for, was classed as a centre forward. And what about Eto'o, wasn't he classed as one of the best, if not thee best, centre forwards in the world. Oh, and there's the little known Demba Ba who was poached away from Newcastle because as a centre forward he was putting them away for fun.

I notice with Chelsea, under Maureen, there's always an excuse before it happens, then his media stooges disseminate his wisdom to all who will listen. The fact that Maureen has already spent a fortune on his midfield and decided against a new and younger CF is somewhat dismissed but when they ignore the fact that he can't seem to get the best out of what could arguably be 3 real quality strikers then you've really got to wonder what the bloke has to do to be seen in a bad light.

Personally I can't stand Maureen, never could, and I will never understand the medias fascination. If anything, it was the media who put him under pressure when he fucked off last time and maybe that's what the issue is. They lost their Golden Goose.

You raise some very valid points. It's sickening the way they rim the cunt at every opportunity. I will give him another 2 seasons after this one and he will be off again. I could never get tired of slapping the cunt.
Last edited by Breks on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breks
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:11 am

A boot to the neck would be more apt Breks.

These c*nts are the people who right the headlines for the country to read. They moved onto Pellers telling all who are viewing that his racist comments weren't warranted and that 'Those were the worst comments they've ever heard about a referee'. Slug-face feels that UEFA should throw the book at him and Pellers should get a huge ban, not allowing him anywhere near the stadium.

To make matters worse, every shot has a picture of something Rag-like. Wiggy, Taggart lifting the trophy and their fucking ground.

If anybody still believes that the Rags aren't looked after by these fuckers then they're deluded.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Breks » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:49 am

I just hope we do the domestic treble to shut all those cunts up. The media is infected with rag and Chelski lickers. Scumbags all of them.
Breks
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 04, 2014 8:33 am

Some real heavy weights on this morning and some decent discussion rather than 3 grown blokes acting like kids. Samual, Winter and Custis discussing City, FFP and the PL as a whole. Custis actually sounds like he's got a brain in there when put together with 2 of the best sports writers around.

In short, they've talked about us and what we are aiming for and think we are trying to do things the right way. Samual was asked what penalties we should get for FFP and he was adamant that there should be no punishment for clubs who want to invest and are clear from debt. Why should a club be penalised for wanting to extend their business, basically.

Now discussing the issue of Sunderland getting a fine rather than points deduction for fielding an ineligible player. Will one of the relegated teams bring a legal case such as what happened with West Ham Sheffield United?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Socrates » Sun May 04, 2014 9:05 am

Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun May 04, 2014 9:21 am

Terrific article.

Thanks for posting it Socs, as I normally steer a wide course away from newspapers of that political ilk and, otherwise, wouldn't have seen it.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Socrates » Sun May 04, 2014 9:28 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Terrific article.

Thanks for posting it Socs, as I normally steer a wide course away from newspapers of that political ilk and, otherwise, wouldn't have seen it.

Oddly I picked it up from a FB friend who I originally know from the old old old preecessor of this site and who also is not remotely right wing. You remind me a lot of him actually.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 pm

better late than never - I have to say some several excellent points are developed in this discussion about FFP and City by Martin Samuel and Henry Winter et al shortly before the end of last season. Unusually good for the Suppository and worth a watch for those who missed it I think. The first couple of minutes is general stuff.

Watch on youtube.com
[/video]=youtu.be
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:49 pm

johnny crossan wrote:better late than never - I have to say some several excellent points are developed in this discussion about FFP and City by Martin Samuel and Henry Winter et al shortly before the end of last season. Unusually good for the Suppository and worth a watch for those who missed it I think. The first couple of minutes is general stuff.

Watch on youtube.com
[/video]=youtu.be

perfect. i needed that as a primer to the season. Can't wait for this shit to get started.

Martin Samuel is spot on. Related, I'd pay money for someone to film a new Saw movie with Henry Winter getting shafted by a fucksaw. What a complete cockfaced turd he is.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:24 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:better late than never - I have to say some several excellent points are developed in this discussion about FFP and City by Martin Samuel and Henry Winter et al shortly before the end of last season. Unusually good for the Suppository and worth a watch for those who missed it I think. The first couple of minutes is general stuff.

Watch on youtube.com
[/video]=youtu.be

perfect. i needed that as a primer to the season. Can't wait for this shit to get started.

Martin Samuel is spot on. Related, I'd pay money for someone to film a new Saw movie with Henry Winter getting shafted by a fucksaw. What a complete cockfaced turd he is.

cheers

Watch those 'Today on Tour' vids on the official site to get you in the mood for the new season - they started yesterday (second one posted today).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Dameerto wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Watch on youtube.com
[/video]=youtu.be

cheers

Watch those 'Today on Tour' vids on the official site to get you in the mood for the new season - they started yesterday (second one posted today).

already done bro! Good shout tho.

Also, Kelly O'Donnell? how did i miss her until now? I could rub one out to the one of her trying to juggle the golf ball. #sadbuttrue

Thank fuck we don't have that blonde irish girl doing those vids. Fuck me...is she gone now or waiting in the wings to do crap interviews during the season?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:26 pm

cuntstis is always so negative about us...anything, however small. He's the nit-pickers nit-picker...as well as a cunt
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum