New supporters !

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: New supporters !

Postby ashton287 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:35 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Accidents and infections are for pussies.

Your shopping in the wrong places fella
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby ronk » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:38 pm

ashton287 wrote:These bastards bought all the programs before i even got there last night. So they can lose it in 2 days and people like me who collect the fuckers from every game have a fucking gap in them. TWATS.

Yeah, where'll they be when it's cold and wet, let alone snowed up. Fucking part timers turning up early in the stadium and ruining it for the people who get there 10 minutes before the game. I can imagine it was a lot of the older supporters and guys with kids who bought programs. If you were there the last time but hadn't gone as often over the last few years you might have made the effort.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beeks » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber..the internets hardest racist gobshites
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Rae4685 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:03 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Rae4685 wrote:I was thinking maybe some sort of road traffic accident involving a lorry carrying red hit tar. An element of limb loss due to spillage and then when it looks like the worst is over just as he's about to get released home infection sets in and well, lifes a bitch.

not very creative if i am honest with you mate...i would have thought something truly despicable would have been in order from all your big fella tough talk.

Accidents and infections are for pussies. I'd have expected you to take out a hard man a little differently:

[youtube]5gKCVhSAWyQ[/youtube]

Software consultants bore me
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby Rae4685 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:03 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber..the internets hardest racist gobshites

YAAAWWWWWWWNN
Rae4685

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Im all for new supporters but i just dont like the ones who are over 18 and know fuck all about the club and rather take pictures or chat rather than sing there hearts out for the lads.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 pm

ronk wrote:
ashton287 wrote:These bastards bought all the programs before i even got there last night. So they can lose it in 2 days and people like me who collect the fuckers from every game have a fucking gap in them. TWATS.

Yeah, where'll they be when it's cold and wet, let alone snowed up. Fucking part timers turning up early in the stadium and ruining it for the people who get there 10 minutes before the game. I can imagine it was a lot of the older supporters and guys with kids who bought programs. If you were there the last time but hadn't gone as often over the last few years you might have made the effort.

someone recently mentioned to me that real hard men don't buy the programmes because over time they'd have spent 3K on them over the years. Imagine that!

i buy one every time cuz i'm a gloryhunting American who likes to show my son and keep it as a relic of the day. Part-timer me. ;)

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby dazby » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
mancitymark wrote:Sat near me with their new City scarves ,camera`s in hand , all giggly and excited.

singing our famous song..........

"we are City, we are City, super City, from down the road" .....

while one turned to another and said "jo is playing shit tonight" ..

Me and Lee_Kinda better dust up on our song singing and I keep telling him to stop bringing his camera.......:-)

you've no idea how hard it was not to whip my camera out sat in 110 with you and the Kinda. Although, i would have only gotten shots of ComSec perhaps...still, very very good fun. I will say the morgue i sat up in the Colin Bell stand could have used some crap singing...there wasn't a song sung when i sat there for the duration of the match, so even a gloryhunting crew who wanted to sing something should be accepted imho.

cheers

p.s. is it true that Dazby sang "Waltzing Matilda" without provocation?

All 5 verses.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby john68 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:34 am

Hey Dazzler...what about the 6th verse?
Added by the Barmy Army..."...AND WE ALL SHAGGED MATILDA...AAAALL SHAGGED MATILDA..."
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:19 am

rae and IBH, cut all the personal crap out and stick to the topic please. PM each other if you want to carry it on, it has no place on here
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:41 am

john68 wrote:Time to step back lads and take a break from the personal stuff???

Unless of course, your transvestite Uncle is a new City fan maybe???

What did i tell you about wearing that floral number with those red high heels to the match Uncle John......
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Slim » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:49 am

Wonderwall wrote:rae and IBH, cut all the personal crap out and stick to the topic please. PM each other if you want to carry it on, it has no place on here

With the way they've been carrying on, I think they're in love or at the very least have a thing for each other, who are you to stand in the way?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Rae4685 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 am

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:rae and IBH, cut all the personal crap out and stick to the topic please. PM each other if you want to carry it on, it has no place on here

With the way they've been carrying on, I think they're in love or at the very least have a thing for each other, who are you to stand in the way?

Apparently according to a respected source he has long girly hair so any anger I had towards him has been replaced with pity. In an attempt to try and avoid coming across as anymore of a prick than I already have I will now cease fire for the foreseeable future.
Rae4685

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 pm

john@staustell wrote:
mancitymark wrote:Sat near me with their new City scarves ,camera`s in hand , all giggly and excited.

I thought Jo had one of his better games so far! Image

Were these guys oriental? Every time SKY go to the Swamp there seems to be a busload of Japanese toursits clicking away with their cameras near the front row. That's what I absolutely dread happening to us!

I sit in the back row of t2 of the family stand. The crowd behind me in the "spare" seats next to the boxes were populated solely by scarf wearing foreigners.

But any city fan could have bought them tickets and for some reason (probably the £45 price) chose not to, so personally don't see a problem so long as they pay their money.

What is far more disappointing and worrying is that the club continue to have acres of seats empty in the hospitality areas and just over half of the boxes sold, even vs Chelsea.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby 9secondlegend » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

I thought Jo had one of his better games so far! Image

Were these guys oriental? Every time SKY go to the Swamp there seems to be a busload of Japanese toursits clicking away with their cameras near the front row. That's what I absolutely dread happening to us!

I sit in the back row of t2 of the family stand. The crowd behind me in the "spare" seats next to the boxes were populated solely by scarf wearing foreigners.

But any city fan could have bought them tickets and for some reason (probably the £45 price) chose not to, so personally don't see a problem so long as they pay their money.

What is far more disappointing and worrying is that the club continue to have acres of seats empty in the hospitality areas and just over half of the boxes sold, even vs Chelsea.

very true. i was suprised at the amount of empty seats in the middle of the colin bell stand against chelsea
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Fidel Castro » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Rae4685 wrote:
Slim wrote:

Apparently according to a respected source he has long girly hair so any anger I had towards him has been replaced with pity. In an attempt to try and avoid coming across as anymore of a prick than I already have I will now cease fire for the foreseeable future.

His hair is a bit shit tbh - not all that girly though. Well maybe a Geordie girl ;-)
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Back on topic, I've got a ticket in the family stand, so just kept my seat. Without most of the kids, there was obviously a lot of seats available. It looked like a student union in there, so I imagine the club's attempts to attract a few of the unwashed had worked. There were also more ethnic minorities than I've ever seen, a lot wearing City gear. Great to see, as the crowd usually seems to be almost exclusively white european types, as it does as most other grounds.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby 9secondlegend » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:46 pm

the chelsea following was mostly un white.the most coloured crowd i have ever seen at at any city game. is that politicaly uncorrect?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:00 pm

9secondlegend wrote:the chelsea following was mostly un white.the most coloured crowd i have ever seen at at any city game. is that politicaly uncorrect?

I have always found that to be Arsenal, as obviously the fans can identify with the almost exclusively foreign players.

Having said that I was really surprised to look on the pitch last week and notice that Chelsea were only Terry and Ivanovic away from adding to Arsenal's record of fielding an entirely black team, so maybe their fanbase is becoming more representative. Rather that than the racist cunts who followed them in the 70s-90s
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum