Remember who we are and where we came from

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Remember who we are and where we came from

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 pm

simon12 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:If you are going to play with wide men, you need two, one on the left and one on the right.

We did for the last 4 mins!!!

And if you're gonna play 2 wide players for 4 minutes, you need bigger midgets to aim for!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby steveo_88 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:44 pm

The start we made to the game was very poor last night and the passing for the first half hour especially compared to the Chelski game was bad. The real key IMHO to failure to win was Patrick Vieira. Even though he made one good pass the amount of possesion the guy surrendered is unforgiveable in a game like that, the way he slowed the game down when he had the ball as well didn't help us going forward. I would rather see a kid in midfield than Vieira. Yaya's poor form didn't help and Ade's great first touch but Vieira was the fulcrum being used in midfield and he's simply not good enough at a level above league one IMO.
South Stand Blue

steveo_88
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Jesus Navas
My favourite player is: Eyal Berkovic

Postby Grob » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:38 pm

steveo_88 wrote:The start we made to the game was very poor last night and the passing for the first half hour especially compared to the Chelski game was bad. The real key IMHO to failure to win was Patrick Vieira. Even though he made one good pass the amount of possesion the guy surrendered is unforgiveable in a game like that, the way he slowed the game down when he had the ball as well didn't help us going forward. I would rather see a kid in midfield than Vieira. Yaya's poor form didn't help and Ade's great first touch but Vieira was the fulcrum being used in midfield and he's simply not good enough at a level above league one IMO.

Patrick Vieria is not good enough. Not good enough at all. You would be better off with me in midfield.

He drags those that surround him down to his level. Complete waste of a shirt and I would rather see a young player blooded or Milner used in the midfield 3 than Vieria.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Grob wrote:Patrick Vieria is not good enough. Not good enough at all. You would be better off with me in midfield.

Of course.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum