***Official City v Juventus Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official City v Juventus Match Thread***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:59 pm

We only have 1 forward witht he rest being shite.

Lets hope Tevez doesnt get injured otherwise we are fucked,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Redna » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:00 pm

This is us this season. We can't really get the final pass right when playing defensive minded opposition.
That needs to be sorted but I don't know how.
Barry was poor tonite, I lost count on missed passes.
Milner doesn't look sharp either.
The rest did ok.
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:00 pm

So frustrating, but at least we didn't get beat.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I dont understand Vierira playing instead of De Jong....it doesnt make sense to me.

You shoud perhaps have now understood why he's a World Champion and You just a racist fucktard.

Now that the match is over I would just like to say - FUCK YOU, YOU BROKEN ENGLISH SPEAKING FUCKING INCESTUOUS CRETIN.

That is all.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Redna » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Neither of the fullbacks were involved in much attacking. Maybe Zab in the first half. But Boa and Boy didn't really dared to attack of variuos reasons. Boy is young and take no risks and Boateng was back after a long brake.
BTW Toon will be dressed as Juve.
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby branny » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 pm

A dominant performance that in the end we were fortunate to get a draw out of.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Beeks » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I dont understand Vierira playing instead of De Jong....it doesnt make sense to me.

You shoud perhaps have now understood why he's a World Champion and You just a racist fucktard.

Now that the match is over I would just like to say - FUCK YOU, YOU BROKEN ENGLISH SPEAKING FUCKING INCESTUOUS CRETIN.

That is all.

fucking gyppos eh Carl?

Where's Lahm when you need him?
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby dick dastardley » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Just got back. Gaya looks unfit, Barry was poor, boyata is no attacking defender, ade is just ade. Quite a poor 2half in all maybe bobby man overdoing it in training cos they looked tired
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Blue2 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Most boring 2nd half I've seen for a long time. Juve aren't up to much, but we didn't press and we need to learn how to unlock defences like theirs. Bit dissappointed, but not a disaster.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Blue2 wrote:Most boring 2nd half I've seen for a long time. Juve aren't up to much, but we didn't press and we need to learn how to unlock defences like theirs. Bit dissappointed, but not a disaster.

The only reason it wasn't a disaster is because of the league system but I recon Juve were there for the taking & if we perform like that again we've got problems in the other games too, as well as against half the Premier League.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby getdressedmctavish » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Unduly negative, Ted,IMO. Goal down v Italians and thats what you are likely to get. They parked the bus and could have nicked it. Lets face it, they were a well competent outfit who came for the draw. I fancy us to do the same at their place.Enthralling encounter in my view. Johno did well after a shaky start, as did the mid three.Ade is hopeless but with a bit of luck might have got one. Boeteng is immense. Mica better start practising heading.Milner continues his worthy plodding and Silva still lacks penetration. But we'll destroy the barcodes, Sunday with a similar level of performance.IMO
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:Unduly negative, Ted,IMO. Goal down v Italians and thats what you are likely to get. They parked the bus and could have nicked it. Lets face it, they were a well competent outfit who came for the draw. I fancy us to do the same at their place.Enthralling encounter in my view. Johno did well after a shaky start, as did the mid three.Ade is hopeless but with a bit of luck might have got one. Boeteng is immense. Mica better start practising heading.Milner continues his worthy plodding and Silva still lacks penetration. But we'll destroy the barcodes, Sunday with a similar level of performance.IMO

Sorry but I'm just not having it that they were so difficult to break down. We only had one method, which was to try & play through them. The rags would just simply go round them, bombard the 6 yard box & score shitloads. Our attacking play is skillfull but dreadfully ponderous & predictable.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Blue2 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
getdressedmctavish wrote:Unduly negative, Ted,IMO. Goal down v Italians and thats what you are likely to get. They parked the bus and could have nicked it. Lets face it, they were a well competent outfit who came for the draw. I fancy us to do the same at their place.Enthralling encounter in my view. Johno did well after a shaky start, as did the mid three.Ade is hopeless but with a bit of luck might have got one. Boeteng is immense. Mica better start practising heading.Milner continues his worthy plodding and Silva still lacks penetration. But we'll destroy the barcodes, Sunday with a similar level of performance.IMO

Sorry but I'm just not having it that they were so difficult to break down. We only had one method, which was to try & play through them. The rags would just simply go round them, bombard the 6 yard box & score shitloads. Our attacking play is skillfull but dreadfully ponderous & predictable.

Like they did against Rangers?
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Blue2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Like they did against Rangers?

Like they did against City. Rangers didn't give them the chance & if Juve had blocked that option, I wouldn't be complaining now. They didn't, they were wide open to be attacked down the flanks but we were shocking at doing it. Even when we did make a token effort & someone made the run, we often didn't pass to them or fucked the pass up & when we did get the pass through they fucked up the delivery. It was hopeless.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Kladze » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:33 pm

We're missing Bellamy, that's the problem ;-O
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Kladze wrote:We're missing Bellamy, that's the problem ;-O

Not his kind of game tonight. More a job for a decent winger. We've only missed him against everyone else.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Kyle » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:59 pm

I was pissed that I got called into work at the very last minute so I couldn't watch this game. My girlfriend took notes during the game and this is what she came up with, thought it was very funny:

Johnson is the shit.

Barry gets unnessisary fouls and is SO slow.

Yaya is awesome (A GREAT assist)...

Tevez and Adebayor had some great runs but couldn't follow through (some were SO close)...

Hart got lucky on some (but he's growing on me)...

Kompany can only be described as one word, badass. Seriously.

Mancini is still retarted.

and... No me gusta Juventus.

Haha got a good laugh out of that match day report!
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:01 am

Juventus a well organised side with Del Piero and Krasnic as their two main attacking threats who were frustrated by City's defence and lack of killer ball on the night.

City a well organised side with Tevez and Johnson as their two main attacking threats who were frustrated by Juventus defence and lack of killer ball on the night.

Fair result 1-1. We also looked tired as shown by so many sloppy passes and few wrong decisions. I just enjoyed the occasion tonight, playing Juve at home in europe, the first of many i hope!

Bring on the geordies!!!
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby ThisIsOurCity » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:13 am

It was a bit like finally seeing a film that you've waited ages for and discovering
it's not as good as you thought it would be. Ultimately very very disappointing, at
times our passing made it seem like we were playing a training game. The pace
of the game was so slow it acted as a soporific. I was praying for Nige to come on
and inject a bit of bite and aggression to our play but to no avail. Milner had little or
no impact on the game, Johnson was well under par, despite the goal, Ade blew his
chance IMHO, Tev 100% as always but as he got more and more frustrated his passing
went awry. Vieira trys hard but it's like watching your grandad play with
his grandkids at times, just way too slow. Oh well joint top with Poznan and they're
our next game. Hopefully we'll have a bit more ambition by then.
[center]Image[/center]
ThisIsOurCity
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:34 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

That is all.

That's very kind of You, Sir.
I will forever stand behind a lofty, passionate, brave dickhead... :-)
also looking forward to have a look to all Your foreign languages proficiencies.

Cheers Mate, BM is rising... nonetheless.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum