Ade at it again...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ade at it again...

Postby avoidconfusion » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

Getting really fucking sick of this guy, maybe we should get rid of him and replace him with someone who will keep his mouth shut.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby john@staustell » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:22 am

Ignore him.

It's just like dealing with a small child. What he wants is a starting place - even he realises Juve are broke and City is the place to be - and he's just trying to lever Bobby in a very childlike way.

Pinch of salt!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:36 am

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:Not sure if its been posted already but its from sky sports news with quotes..

"I'd like to play in Italy and I can see myself in black and white stripes," he told Tuttosport.

"I talked it over with Patrick Vieira, who holds excellent memories of the season he spent in Turin.

"Your (Italian) football focuses a lot on technique and I like it. I had already been in talks for a move to Juve during Fabio Capello's time at the club, but nothing ever came of it.

"At the time I was very young, but now I am fully mature.

"I am going through a delicate moment in my career and something has to change. I am not annoyed with (Roberto) Mancini and we have an honest rapport, but we can't go on like this indefinitely.

"Therefore, if Juve want me..."

i can hardly believe this is true...the huge hairy nuts it would take to think you could come out with something like this just a couple days after playing the team he's pining for in a European cup tie seems not just out of bounds, but way beyond reckless. If he's said this, before OR after our match, i can't really understand what he's thinking. If so, he's clearly hit the panic button and thinks he frozen out, which quotes likes these, if they can be substantiated, will only further Mancini's resolve to fuck him off at every turn unless he has no other option.

sad. I like Ade. i've said it before...no need to repeat how i feel about him.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum