Mancini Interview in the mail

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mancini Interview in the mail

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:21 am

Beefymcfc wrote:I like Mancini, he's got nice hair and wears the scarf well. Now shut the fuck up and win us something!

but he's had his hair cut off and he's ditched the scarf - do you still like him?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Socrates » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Mancini talks a lot of sense & most of what he says I agree with 100% but in reality he contradicts himself quite a lot. If there was one player who fits the ideal he's describing there it's Bellamy who's passionate & absolutely driven to obsession on the subject of football. Now he's been conveniently shifted out, probably to protect Balotelli from getting untold shit from him for sometimes doing the very things he (Mancini) is complaining about.

P.S. I like Martin Samuel, he hasn't held a grudge against us over the Hughes debacle like many others.

Who needs critics in the press with gobshites like you around?
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby bluej » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Socrates wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Mancini talks a lot of sense & most of what he says I agree with 100% but in reality he contradicts himself quite a lot. If there was one player who fits the ideal he's describing there it's Bellamy who's passionate & absolutely driven to obsession on the subject of football. Now he's been conveniently shifted out, probably to protect Balotelli from getting untold shit from him for sometimes doing the very things he (Mancini) is complaining about.

P.S. I like Martin Samuel, he hasn't held a grudge against us over the Hughes debacle like many others.

Oh serious? Even if it was the right decision to sack Hughes, the way it was handled was terrible.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Socrates » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:06 pm

bluej wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Oh serious? Even if it was the right decision to sack Hughes, the way it was handled was terrible.

Many people think so, some just regret that it was leaked. Doesn't change the point that is completely unnecessary for some people to harp on about it on virtually a daily basis nine months after the event!
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum