Baconface

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Baconface

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Ridiculous talk of Mancini not respecting the League Cup which has now been put to bed now everyone has calmed down and saw the injurie situation but nothing has been said about baconface missing the game to go scouting!

The cheek of the man. Scunthorpe have a young manager who before the game was praising baconface saying he is the best manager to have ever been in football and how it will be a privilage in his short career to come up against him even though in reality the result will be the wrong one and he fucks off to spain to watch a side play who play in their champions league group that they will qualify from no problem.

I am so pissed off and i have no connections to Scunthorpe.

He really is a vile, horrible piece of shit.

Oh and another thing, the day this club gets as arrogant as them lot is the day i jack in football alltogether. The young scunthorpe manager had to go to the united dugout last night to shake hands and mike phelan didn't even have the decency to stand up and acknowledge the good luck handshake and his smug coaches around them muttered under their breath good luck with such a smug smile on their faces.

Horrible, horrible twats!
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: Baconface

Postby Rae4685 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Did they play last night or something??? Don't take much notice these days
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby walmai » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 pm

If any other manager had done that, you'd not be paying a blind bit of notice, I'd wager...
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:Ridiculous talk of Mancini not respecting the League Cup which has now been put to bed now everyone has calmed down and saw the injurie situation but nothing has been said about baconface missing the game to go scouting!

The cheek of the man. Scunthorpe have a young manager who before the game was praising baconface saying he is the best manager to have ever been in football and how it will be a privilage in his short career to come up against him even though in reality the result will be the wrong one and he fucks off to spain to watch a side play who play in their champions league group that they will qualify from no problem.

He really is a vile, horrible piece of shit.

Oh and another thing, the day this club gets as arrogant as them lot is the day i jack in football alltogether. The young scunthorpe manager had to go to the united dugout last night to shake hands and mike phelan didn't even have the decency to stand up and acknowledge the good luck handshake and his smug coaches around them muttered under their breath good luck with such a smug smile on their faces.

Horrible, horrible twats!

It's not been fucking put to bed by me. It's our best chance of a trophy pissed up the wall for the sake of one game we could just as easily lose on a dodgy reffing decision or a free kick. I'm still fucking furious about it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm

walmai wrote:I am so pissed off and i have no connections to Scunthorpe.

If any other manager had done that, you'd not be paying a blind bit of notice, I'd wager...

I'd still notice it and see it as disrespectful but i wouldn't be as pissed off as i am with baconface as he has form for this kind of disrespecting shit. I hate him because of who he is not who he manages.
the_georgian_genius

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Rae4685 wrote:Did they play last night or something??? Don't take much notice these days

fuck losing. let's talk about your avatar, you perv. smashing.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby walmai » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:04 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:

I'd still notice it and see it as disrespectful but i wouldn't be as pissed off as i am with baconface as he has form for this kind of disrespecting shit. I hate him because of who he is not who he manages.

I can't bring myself to hate him. Managing a successful club is a dark art and he is the grand pooba author of the comprehensive guide to it.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 pm

walmai wrote:

I can't bring myself to hate him
. Managing a successful club is a dark art and he is the grand pooba author of the comprehensive guide to it.

Your not a City fan though mate.....if you were you would want to burp into his face at every given moment and then hit him repeatedly with a fucking soiled nappy.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Blue Since 76 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah, well at least his under strength side got the tonking it deserved.

It's all about a winning mentality throughout the club. He was able to leave it to the reserves and not even have to manage them and they still went through, yet some on here still think we're above the cup
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 pm

walmai wrote:

I can't bring myself to hate him. Managing a successful club is a dark art and he is the grand pooba author of the comprehensive guide to it.

You can't deny his record as a manager, it stands with the best up there. It's the way he goes about it, he doesn't need to yet he does because he thinks he is untouchable.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Couldn't care less. I was hoping for a better story
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:Yeah, well at least his under strength side got the tonking it deserved.

It's all about a winning mentality throughout the club. He was able to leave it to the reserves and not even have to manage them and they still went through, yet some on here still think we're above the cup

Get over it, we are not above the cup, circumstances at this present time means we have to priorities games, it happens.

Just like baconface prioritised the liverpool game over the rangers game, does that mean he didn't want to win the champions league? NO.
the_georgian_genius

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:Yeah, well at least his under strength side got the tonking it deserved.

Get over it, we are not above the cup, circumstances at this present time means we have to priorities games, it happens.

Just like baconface prioritised the liverpool game over the rangers game, does that mean he didn't want to win the champions league? NO.

Hardly an apt comparison. The Rangers match wasn't a one-legged knockout round.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Florida Blue » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Let's see he has won a lot of silverware, I reckon he can do whatever he wants, and I could care less to how it impacts anything. I agree with our friend from WMU, he can do whatever he wants, he has earned it, Mancini has not proven anything other than how to get bounced from a cup early on.

I agree with TH, we don't have the right to bypass ANYTHING, we have won fuckall for the better part of a generation EVERYTHING matters. Look, I don't suggest our first team should have been out there, and I get the injury state of our back 4, but it still was a piss poor lineup and effort. Anyone ever hear the axiom "practice like you play?"
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Rae4685 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:31 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Rae4685 wrote:Did they play last night or something??? Don't take much notice these days

fuck losing. let's talk about your avatar, you perv. smashing.

cheers

That's exactly what she would get!
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby david yearsley » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:36 pm

He was tracking De Gea of Atletico and believe me if he replaces VDS they will have a gem for years to come - saved us single handedly last night and he´s only 19/20 - Baconface would have been mightily impressed the slurring old twat
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley

Postby Burt » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Taggart is a lying, filthy, bent, brown envelope (remember him and his son getting involved in dodgy dealings just like Big Fat Sam and his son) taking, rag devilworshipping, City hating CUNT and there aint no other way about it.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Burt wrote:Taggart is a lying, filthy, bent, brown envelope (remember him and his son getting involved in dodgy dealings just like Big Fat Sam and his son) taking, rag devilworshipping, City hating CUNT and there aint no other way about it.

AMEN.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:49 pm

And why would anyone bring up a thread like this after last night?

Shocked!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Burt » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:And why would anyone bring up a thread like this after last night?

Shocked!

Just to confirm that Taggart is a cunt?
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum