NOT Happy With Mancini!!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: NOT Happy With Mancini!!!

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:42 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Nice to see the good old fucking knee jerk reactions out in full

I'll tell you what..let's bring back Swales and swap managers every season

or perhaps every month?

Get a fucking grip ffs

Nothing knee jerk from my reaction mate. I said last week that if Mancini disrespected it we'd get beat.

Ted I don't give a Fuck about the carling cup..what I do give a fuck about is people turning on the manager because we lost a no mark game with a bunch of kids

Premiership is where I'm looking..we are fourth and I'm sure Bobby wants us to stay there..

We get enough fucking shite thrown at us from outside the club without any help from our own fans

Me? I'll judge him at the end of the season..and if we don't win anything this year? I'll still be there the next year and the next until we eventually do..

That's fine for you but I do care about it. I find the idea that we can't put out a side ridiculous & I don't believe it will have that much baring on what happens v Chelsea. I think what the manager did stinks.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby M147WN » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:42 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Nice to see the good old fucking knee jerk reactions out in full

or perhaps every month?

Get a fucking grip ffs

Knee jerk??? Lets define that shall we?? Won fuck all for 34 years and we're suddenly making "knee jerk" or snap decisions aka. acting without forethought, making rash, hurried statements/remarks based on little previous experince or evidence...
hmmm.. do you think it was right to risk elimination from a competition we haven't won in three and a half decades or lessen the odds by forcing proffessional atheletes to play 180 minues in the space of 72 hours.
Your expectations are depressingly low! How you must aspire to be a half wit! ...no offence

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:50 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

or perhaps every month?

Get a fucking grip ffs

Nothing knee jerk from my reaction mate. I said last week that if Mancini disrespected it we'd get beat.

Ted I don't give a Fuck about the carling cup..what I do give a fuck about is people turning on the manager because we lost a no mark game with a bunch of kids

Premiership is where I'm looking..we are fourth and I'm sure Bobby wants us to stay there..

We get enough fucking shite thrown at us from outside the club without any help from our own fans

Me? I'll judge him at the end of the season..and if we don't win anything this year? I'll still be there the next year and the next until we eventually do..

Well bravo for you. Am sure that all of those who are annoyed at being dumped out of our most realistic chance of silverware are planning on never attending another game again.

Bobby picked a wank team, got us knocked out of the cup and is now getting a bit of well earned stick for it. Am sure that 99% (myself included) aren't calling for his head, but he's not above criticism on a message board immediately after a defeat.

He insulted the fans who had paid money to see them, probably knocked the confidence of a few of the kids (Guidetti inparticular who was played out of position) and quite possibly Johnno who was our only established first team player in the starting line up and is now associated with that shit performance.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beeks » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

or perhaps every month?

Get a fucking ghttp://www.google.co.uk/m/search?q=Mor ... 3e8#i=1rip ffs

That's fine for you but I do care about it. I find the idea that we can't put out a side ridiculous & I don't believe it will have that much baring on what happens v Chelsea. I think what the manager did stinks.

To be honest I rarely fly off the handle when we lose..even more so if we lose with our third string..it happens..I admit Bobbys team selection was baffling..but I won't lose any sleep over it..these are exciting times to be a city fan and I'm enthusiastic about our prospects this year..but if we don't win anything I won't cry myself to sleep

I suppose I'm a little more patient than most

What I don't want is us changing managers every year..that..IMO..will never bring us the success we crave

Bobby is a good manager..give him time and he will do well here
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

How can a thread stating you're not happy with tonight's team be 'knee jerk'?

How long do we have to think about the team he put out tonight before we can form an opinion??!
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:03 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

or perhaps every month?

Get a fucking ghttp://www.google.co.uk/m/search?q=Mor ... 3e8#i=1rip ffs

To be honest I rarely fly off the handle when we lose..even more so if we lose with our third string..it happens..I admit Bobbys team selection was baffling..but I won't lose any sleep over it..these are exciting times to be a city fan and I'm enthusiastic about our prospects this year..but if we don't win anything I won't cry myself to sleep

I suppose I'm a little more patient than most

What I don't want is us changing managers every year..that..IMO..will never bring us the success we crave

Bobby is a good manager..give him time and he will do well here

I agree he'll probably do well but that just makes it all the more annoying that a lot of the stuff he's done so far this season is complete shite. There's no need for most of it, he's just being a smartarse & it's just making the job harder.

It is an exciting time to be a City fan & the big liklihood of us winning this cup was one of the things I was excited about as it would have set us up.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby shawzy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:07 pm

We have just throw away our easiest chance of winning silverware..Thanks for that Bobby.

Oh iv just watched the goals on BBC.....Pathetic defending.We needed men not kids at the back.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:31 pm

this game just further proves that mancini does not understand football in england. Players thrown out of the club who this game would have suited (ireland, bellamy and ned) its not even the loss, its the manner . Totally hammered by west broms reserves, they must be laughing their arses off.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby xavi6 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:54 pm

That inept cunt has just taken us a step closer to another trophyless season.

What the fuck was he playin at with that team?

http://backpagefootball.com/ featuring our new PODCAST!!!

You can't spell 'Failure' without 'F.A.I.'
xavi6
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Zab

Postby Colin the King » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:16 am

Bitterly disappointed.

From a boardroom perspective, with Platini's rulings coming into place, Champions League football is obviously the priority. That's fantastic and we can make it a priority. Great. But we took it to extremes. Boyata and Cunningham, with Zabs and Kompany for example. Asking a back four comprised entirely of teenagers, two of whom have never played a competitive game, and one of whom was looking average in the reserves, and sending them out to play together is asking to be beaten. Maybe that's what Mancini and the club wanted.

It's not what we want though is it? The time for being selective about which trophies we'd like to try and win, is after we've fucking won a few. With Liverpool, Spurs, Everton and Chelsea out this was undeniably our best opportunity and we've chucked it in the bin. If we beat Chelsea on Saturday and finish 4th maybe we'll all be content but me, I'm craving a trip to Wembley. That's all I've ever dreamed about as a fan, a cup final at Wembley and it's never come.

There were 1,000, maybe more, Blues down there tonight who parted with their hard earned and made a long trip on a Wednesday night and it's just fucking disrespectful. Prioritising is fine and big clubs do it, but they don't send Paddy Vieira and his 9 children out. Sprinkling of 1st team, sprinkling of squad players, sprinkling of youth. If we'd lost that way at least we could hold our hands up and move on but essentially we've turfed ourselves out of a cup competition, and for the sake of an extra what is it, 5 games including the final? I'm not happy.
Colin the King
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby ashton287 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:34 am

Mancini is a shit manager, if we get anywhere this season it will be on the back of individual's in the team doing something special and will have nothing to do with him. His tactics limit us in every way and some of his selections are fucking mind boggling
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby halnone » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 am

mancini is fucking god
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby shortagain » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Socrates wrote:A faltering start? We have several new players to integrate and a string of injuries yet are still 4th and could have been higher still without some freak incidents going against us. The season isn't going to go downhill because a bunch of kids lost to West Brom's reserves in the mickeymouse cup!

As for the team selection of West Brom, well we'd have looked a bit silly if we'd fielded our full stregth side against that lot and then lost key players to injuries!

WE HAVE FUCKING DEPTH FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NEED TO PUT OUT OUR STRONGEST SIDE AT ALL, BUT TO PUT OUT THAT FUCKING KINDERGARDEN TEAM WAS TAKING THE PISS AND IF YOU CANT SEE THAT THEN GET TO SPEC SAVERS FFS !!

and who would you have played, Chelsea have lost Kalou & Benayoun to serious injuries. Would have been some comments on here if Mancini had played one or two more and added say Kompany & Barry to our injury list of Boeteng, Bridge, Lescott, Kolarov, Adebyour, Balotelli & Nimely
shortagain
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby The Man In Blue » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 am

shortagain wrote:Chelsea have lost Kalou & Benayoun to serious injuries.

didn't know that - cheers me up a bit.
The Man In Blue

Postby Rae4685 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 am

ashton287 wrote:Mancini is a shit manager, if we get anywhere this season it will be on the back of individual's in the team doing something special and will have nothing to do with him. His tactics limit us in every way and some of his selections are fucking mind boggling

This but with an extra shit and 2 more fucking's
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby aaron bond » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:15 am

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:this game just further proves that mancini does not understand football in england. Players thrown out of the club who this game would have suited (ireland, bellamy and ned) its not even the loss, its the manner . Totally hammered by west broms reserves, they must be laughing their arses off.

Well i'm glad you're not in charge. The three players you highlighted were kicked out of the club because of their disruptive influence (and Ireland as well because he's shit). As much as I liked Bellamy and Ned, Mancini got rid of them because he's been trying to get rid of players who can cause problems behind the scenes. I have no problem with that.

There's a reason they're all at the type of clubs they are at now you know...
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby hyper » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:19 am

Rae4685 wrote:
ashton287 wrote:Mancini is a shit manager, if we get anywhere this season it will be on the back of individual's in the team doing something special and will have nothing to do with him. His tactics limit us in every way and some of his selections are fucking mind boggling

This but with an extra shit and 2 more fucking's

Off topic a bit but don't suppose you have any 'what happens next' from your avatar do you Rae? Cheered me up a bit this morning.
hyper
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: The Goat

Postby ant london » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:06 am

Honestly.....I'm not that arsed.

If we are going to go all out for a ("second tier") trophy I would much much rather that trophy be the UEFA cup
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby sandman » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 am

ant london wrote:Honestly.....I'm not that arsed.

If we are going to go all out for a ("second tier") trophy I would much much rather that trophy be the UEFA cup

I sincerely wish we would put out the same squad against Juventus next week. Its a runners up trophy and therefore will still mean nothing even if we win it.
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:33 am

saulman wrote:He gave them their chance. They blew it. If they'd won we'd be praising him for resting the main players.
Tis the way of football. Some you win, some you lose.

Let's see what he does on Saturday.

100% agree.
Some of the players tonight showed they didn't merit a chance playing first team football for a club like City. Half of them aren't going to make it and they've only got themselves to blame. It shows the difference in Youth Team football and making that step up with the big boys when Ben Mee can look like a rock playing against kids his own age.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum