NOT Happy With Mancini!!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: NOT Happy With Mancini!!!

Postby everyonehatesus » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Everyone keeps saying in the press and on TV that we need to get a winning mentality, well how the fuck are you surposed to get one if you dont win fuck all?
This is a disgrace that we showed as a club so litle respect to a trophy so many of us fans would love to see being lifted at by our team, and even less respect to those that had the miss fortune to go and spend hard earned cash for the pleasure of seeing shit like that last night.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby simon12 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:35 pm

I did think that with all this gelling required the last thing you should do is rest players. I also beleive last night was on page 51 of the project brief so don`t worry.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby dikdik » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Mancini got it wrong

End of.
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby eastlands-lostboy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Anybody remember last years semi win...I do as I used 4 days holiday after the posponement. Fucking good game, fucking good result. Who says this cup is not worth winning.
My wife says " You only support City because they keep going down on you"
eastlands-lostboy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:59 pm

The FA cup is the oldest competition blah blah blah

The league cup is just as important, why would anyone want to win one more than the other, absolutely ridiculous to even say one is more important than the other.

Mickey Mouse cup?? WTF, who even started that crap? The rags were singing and dancing last season and what did they win? YES The league Cup. Farcical bullshit written by anyone who says they did not want to win this competition. It should be our 2nd priority after getting in the champions league, because, realistically it was going to be our best possibility of silverware, and Mancini blew it.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Socrates wrote:A faltering start? We have several new players to integrate and a string of injuries yet are still 4th and could have been higher still without some freak incidents going against us. The season isn't going to go downhill because a bunch of kids lost to West Brom's reserves in the mickeymouse cup!

As for the team selection of West Brom, well we'd have looked a bit silly if we'd fielded our full stregth side against that lot and then lost key players to injuries!

Sorry I'm so late getting back to you. Yeah, you are right of course, the season can only go upwards and I'm really looking forward to it as always, but don't you just get that niggling feeling that the tactics and decisions that Mancio makes are just a little....well, wrong?

As for the kids, you're right as well. They were up against a second rate team of a second rate squad, and left to try and orchestrate a win whilst getting serious experience of being pummelled as the manager sat there and watched. I personally blame them and am real glad our Academy is no longer an issue and will play no part in our future. Fuck 'em I say, what say you?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Wonderwall wrote:The FA cup is the oldest competition blah blah blah

The league cup is just as important, why would anyone want to win one more than the other, absolutely ridiculous to even say one is more important than the other.

Mickey Mouse cup?? WTF, who even started that crap? The rags were singing and dancing last season and what did they win? YES The league Cup. Farcical bullshit written by anyone who says they did not want to win this competition. It should be our 2nd priority after getting in the champions league, because, realistically it was going to be our best possibility of silverware, and Mancini blew it.

Exactly! United fans are happy to say these things when they are winning everything else, but we all saw what it meant to them last season didn't we?

I hate getting beat in he 1st round (don't say it), just like old fuckin' times!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Patrick » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:26 pm

******* NEWSFLASH ********

In a dramatic move, MCFC have tonight decided to appease those fans annoyed by last nights failure by offering £10 off purchases for anyone spending £50 in the city store

Come on lads you have to be made up now?
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Patrick wrote:******* NEWSFLASH ********

In a dramatic move, MCFC have tonight decided to appease those fans annoyed by last nights failure by offering £10 off purchases for anyone spending £50 in the city store

I'm so fickle ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Patrick wrote:******* NEWSFLASH ********

Fuck off Patrick you happy clappy fuckign cooooont...we are still pissed off and as you know it takes at least 72hrs for the rabidness to leave the body......

Until then..fooooooooook off.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum