Training Tuesday 14/9

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Training Tuesday 14/9

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:40 am

Dronny wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Thanks Doug. I salute your indefatigability.

I've lost the track of this now though. If it wasn't Albert Rusnak then who the fuck is Razack? Is he a triallist? I remember finding someone of the same name who'd trialled for Swansea I think it was. Is this the same bloke we were talking about a while ago? What position does he play?

It was Abdul Razak and apparently he plays midfield although he was working at full back yesterday.
Albert Ruznak is an attacking midfield player , often plays a wide role when I have seen him and he has been around for 2or 3 years at least.

Doug, there was a guy I used to work with who left about 6 years ago, can you remember where he went please?

Top reporting as always Mr H! Are there many situations that you see or snippets that you're given whereby you feel you cannot tell us for fear of breaching the club's trust in you?

I understand the reason he left was because he is madly in love with you and couldnt take the rejection.He lives nearby and apparently stalks you from a distance:)

And yes there are things I might see or hear which just wouldnt be right if I passed them on.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Re: Training Tuesday 14/9

Postby Dronny » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Dronny wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Thanks Doug. I salute your indefatigability.

I've lost the track of this now though. If it wasn't Albert Rusnak then who the fuck is Razack? Is he a triallist? I remember finding someone of the same name who'd trialled for Swansea I think it was. Is this the same bloke we were talking about a while ago? What position does he play?

It was Abdul Razak and apparently he plays midfield although he was working at full back yesterday.
Albert Ruznak is an attacking midfield player , often plays a wide role when I have seen him and he has been around for 2or 3 years at least.

Doug, there was a guy I used to work with who left about 6 years ago, can you remember where he went please?

Top reporting as always Mr H! Are there many situations that you see or snippets that you're given whereby you feel you cannot tell us for fear of breaching the club's trust in you?

I understand the reason he left was because he is madly in love with you and couldnt take the rejection.He lives nearby and apparently stalks you from a distance:)

And yes there are things I might see or hear which just wouldnt be right if I passed them on.

Lol, quality Sir!
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum