standing in 110

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: standing in 110

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Rae4685 wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
BobbyJ1956 wrote:So this bloke goes to a game with his three kids and the first thing they hear is dad cursing a steward and telling him to "fuck off and die." Great parenting skills there.

not my kids faggot, My cousins. 2 of them are 13 and one is 15. If you think that kind of language would in any way be a shock to them your a tit. They sit on the xbox shooting people in the face and then telling the guy they just shot what a slag his mum is, same as any other kids there age. I swore when i was that age when my mum wasnt around and so did you. Won't do them any harm.

Why are there so many opinionated pricks on this forum that love to jump in and comment on a small part of somebodies post and start getting personal instead of enjoying the debate of which were supposed to be discussing? BUNCH OF FUCKING NO LIFE HAVING MASTURBATING ON YOUR OWN IN THE DARK FAGGOTS!!!

Irony anyone? :)
Original Dub

Postby BobbyJ1956 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:57 pm

KIds hear lots of stuff in the streets, Ashton, mine had heard it all by the age of 8 but they never brought it home because they were taught not to be morons. Hope the weather stays nice for you this season so you don't have to complain about matches being postponed.
BobbyJ1956
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ali Benarbia

Postby bluej » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Rae4685 wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
BobbyJ1956 wrote:So this bloke goes to a game with his three kids and the first thing they hear is dad cursing a steward and telling him to "fuck off and die." Great parenting skills there.

not my kids faggot, My cousins. 2 of them are 13 and one is 15. If you think that kind of language would in any way be a shock to them your a tit. They sit on the xbox shooting people in the face and then telling the guy they just shot what a slag his mum is, same as any other kids there age. I swore when i was that age when my mum wasnt around and so did you. Won't do them any harm.

Why are there so many opinionated pricks on this forum that love to jump in and comment on a small part of somebodies post and start getting personal instead of enjoying the debate of which were supposed to be discussing? BUNCH OF FUCKING NO LIFE HAVING MASTURBATING ON YOUR OWN IN THE DARK FAGGOTS!!!

I didn't know it was more acceptable to masturbate in groups in the day time, that must be where I'm going wrong in life.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ashton287 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Not my, not my problem. Shut up you queer.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Burt » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:57 pm

patrickblue wrote:I just wish they would sort it. I'm right on the end of the row next to the 110 aisle and the block to my left is all standing. They seem to think they have paid for the privilege, whereas as far as I know, there no such thing as a standing area. I'm up and down like a yoyo all game. In all honesty I would rather stand, but if I have to sit, so be it. What I can't be doing is this half and half.

I fuclin hate that up & down like a fuclin yo-yo routine. Does my fuclin head in mate.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Nick » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:22 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:does anyone know if anyone got nicked in 110?
a few people were dragged out but i dont know if they came back?

It ruined the game for me yesterday all the messing about from Show Sec. They have not be arsed for months about people standing and then for some reason yesterday they start having a go. People were paying more attention to them than the game. It was utter bollocks.

but ignoring the whole south stand including 90& of the blackburn fans
showsec were getting pretty nasty at one point down the front.

agree as i soon as i got to my seat one lad said it would be different to liverpool as the security were in. Only saw one guy get thrown out. The guy behind me really laid into the bald security bloke and nothing happened to him.

Also agree with ashton, before this season ive normally ALWAYS been just a couple of seats away from whole blocks of people standing and no1 being arsed.

I was in 111 for timosoara but that was absolute gash nobody was arsed at all about supporting the team that night!
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum