Johnson Clip?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Johnson Clip?

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:05 pm

PEN OR NOT A PEN, WE SHOULD HAVE BEATEN THESE RETARDS,
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby ronk » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 pm

those
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:25 pm

The ref was pathetic as usual and some of his decisions were just mind boggling? Luckily I'd prepared myself when I found out who would be reffing. Anyone see the blatant Diouf dive near the end where the linesman played on yet FuckCityOver-burg somehow decided it was a foul.

I wonder who actually pays that cheating bastards wages?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby shortagain » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:29 am

Beefymcfc wrote:The ref was pathetic as usual and some of his decisions were just mind boggling? Luckily I'd prepared myself when I found out who would be reffing. Anyone see the blatant Diouf dive near the end where the linesman played on yet FuckCityOver-burg somehow decided it was a foul.

Wasn't there something a while back about Clattenberg being made bankrupt and talking to far eastern betting sydicates
shortagain
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby Bluez » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 pm

simon12 wrote:
ryanmjo wrote:Watching it at full speed, I thought he went down easily. On the replay though, it's pretty clear that he gets fouled once, stays on his feet, then gets fouled again and goes down with nothing given.

Like NIge said, how is Diouf allowed to get away with standing right in Milner's face as he's trying to throw the ball in?

because the laws of the game say you can?

What do the laws say about throwing the ball directly in Dioufs face? Techinically he would have achieved what he wanted (blocked the ball) and then it would come back out for another city throw.
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:53 pm

shortagain wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:The ref was pathetic as usual and some of his decisions were just mind boggling? Luckily I'd prepared myself when I found out who would be reffing. Anyone see the blatant Diouf dive near the end where the linesman played on yet FuckCityOver-burg somehow decided it was a foul.

Wasn't there something a while back about Clattenberg being made bankrupt and talking to far eastern betting sydicates

He was reported as being sacked but I'm sure it was then reported that he was suspended over financial irregularities. He then appealed and somehow got onto the Select Group (probably threatened to turn someone in or someone took another back-hander) but was still given a long suspension to cover the period he was not playing, which states to me that he was found guilty as charged.

I don't think anyone can forget that Scouse Derby when Carragher basically bummed Lescott before dragging him down, only for the ref to wave the incident away. Strangely enough the Dippers were winning after the mong tried to give one of the Everton players a yellow, only for Gerard to have a word in his 'shell like' and low and behold, out came the red.

For me, he is one of the dirtiest scumbags that has ever been allowed to officiate in the English game and should've been banned for life following his so called 'Alledged Irregularities'!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum