oh dear robinho

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: oh dear robinho

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Ex player has a go at club, fans call him a cunt, world still turns, life goes on.

Happy days.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby blootoof » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Gettin kicked off the gravy train aint half bringin out the bitterness in these cunts.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby stinky pete » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:11 pm

are milan in champs league or europa league? if there in champs league hope they come 3rd in group and come into euro league for us to get in knock out stage!!!!
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:31 pm

So when a paper comes out with a non story turned into a sensational story they get slagged at and we are told not to listen. Yet when all Robinho does is give the reasons why he did not suceed here and was not happy everyone is quick to call him a cunt to the day ends?

I mean lets just have a look at some of the SENSATIONAL headlines to the actual quotes.

HATED living in cold, dark Manchester

"Manchester is a sensational venue for football but an awful place to live ... the winter, the cold and the dark nights. Its very hard for a young Brazilian." Which is spot on especially when you have spent your life in Sao Paulo and Madrid.

PREFERRED Old Trafford and Anfield to Eastlands;

"The best stadiums are Anfield and Old Trafford because of their histories, and my best ­memories will be my first goal for City and how happy everyone was with me, and the support City fans gave me during my stay." Again is an opinion, just because he played for us doesn't mean he liked the ground more than others, also it says NOWHERE that he preferred them to Eastlands.

I'm sorry to say it but you can't all be thick can? Maybe football fans just always need to have a scapegoat. I mean he even says this

and my best ­memories will be my first goal for City and how happy everyone was with me, and the support City fans gave me during my stay.

I mean..................come on!
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:So when a paper comes out with a non story turned into a sensational story they get slagged at and we are told not to listen. Yet when all Robinho does is give the reasons why he did not suceed here and was not happy everyone is quick to call him a cunt to the day ends?

I mean lets just have a look at some of the SENSATIONAL headlines to the actual quotes.

"Manchester is a sensational venue for football but an awful place to live ... the winter, the cold and the dark nights. Its very hard for a young Brazilian." Which is spot on especially when you have spent your life in Sao Paulo and Madrid.

"The best stadiums are Anfield and Old Trafford because of their histories, and my best ­memories will be my first goal for City and how happy everyone was with me, and the support City fans gave me during my stay." Again is an opinion, just because he played for us doesn't mean he liked the ground more than others, also it says NOWHERE that he preferred them to Eastlands.

I'm sorry to say it but you can't all be thick can? Maybe football fans just always need to have a scapegoat. I mean he even says this

and my best ­memories will be my first goal for City and how happy everyone was with me, and the support City fans gave me during my stay.

I posted earlier that I don't think he said much wrong. That doesn't mean he's not a cunt though, because he is a complete one, irrespective.

Oh & whilst you're calling everyone thick; if he says the best stadia are OT & Anfield how the fuck can it possibly NOT mean that he prefferred them to eastlands? Of course it does. It's just his opinion though. Nothing wrong with an ex City employee who had no feelings for the club saying that. He doesn't give 2 shits for us & tbf there's no reason why he should. Why anyone still wants to suck his cock is beyond my comprehension though, he wouldn't suck yours even for big money, unless it was on a beach.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Kladze » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:So when a paper comes out with a non story turned into a sensational story they get slagged at and we are told not to listen. Yet when all Robinho does is give the reasons why he did not suceed here and was not happy everyone is quick to call him a cunt to the day ends?

I posted earlier that I don't think he said much wrong. That doesn't mean he's not a cunt though, because he is a complete one, irrespective.

Oh & whilst you're calling everyone thick; if he says the best stadia are OT & Anfield how the fuck can it possibly NOT mean that he prefferred them to eastlands? Of course it does. It's just his opinion though. Nothing wrong with an ex City employee who had no feelings for the club saying that. He doesn't give 2 shits for us & tbf there's no reason why he should. Why anyone still wants to suck his cock is beyond my comprehension though, he wouldn't suck yours even for big money, unless it was on a beach.

Erm ...... the fact that we rescued him from his near nervous collapse at Madrid? The fact that we paid him 160 big ones each week? The fact that the fans idolised him - and , weirdly, that some still do? The fact that we continued to pay the bulk of his wages while he was swanning around at Santos? The fact that we made his exit as seamless and painless as it was possible to do so even though we lost big money on the deal?
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am

Kladze wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Erm ...... the fact that we rescued him from his near nervous collapse at Madrid? The fact that we paid him 160 big ones each week? The fact that the fans idolised him - and , weirdly, that some still do? The fact that we continued to pay the bulk of his wages while he was swanning around at Santos? The fact that we made his exit as seamless and painless as it was possible to do so even though we lost big money on the deal?

He could have gone to Chelsea or stayed at Real so we hardly rescued him. He failed at City & won fuck all. Had we won stuff & he'd succeeded then it would be different but Robinho has been a hired hand, no different to any other temporary employee & therefore has no reason for an affilitaion with the club. That's largely his fault as he's a ponce & a wanker & in his own way he admits it in that interview, just uses different words to describe why he couldn't hack the Prem like 'I'm a Brazilian' rather than 'I'm a lazy mard arsed wanker'. He admits how he couldn't hack it & didn't like it so fuck him.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Kladze » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am

But he could not go to Chelsea because they refused to pay the fee ..... and, in his own mind, he could not stay at Madrid - the fucker was in tears begging to be allowed to leave.
So yes, we did rescue him.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Abu Dhabi » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am

We had Robinho!
We had Robinho!
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby ronk » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:51 am

Kladze wrote:But he could not go to Chelsea because they refused to pay the fee ..... and, in his own mind, he could not stay at Madrid - the fucker was in tears begging to be allowed to leave.
So yes, we did rescue him.

No, he'd have gone to Chelsea, just for about £2m less. Real were happy to take our money, but they'd have taken slightly less of Chelsea's money if that was the best option.

It was a case of marry in haste, repent at leisure but we shouldn't forget that we had as many good days with him as bad.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby shawzy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:15 pm

This is all becoming a joke isnt it.

http://maineblue.co.uk/?p=3837
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby ronk » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:46 pm

shawzy wrote:This is all becoming a joke isnt it.

http://maineblue.co.uk/?p=3837

Didn't read the 2nd sentence after they got his age wrong by 3 years (if you're generous in reading the context, 5 otherwise). What are the chances that was the only thing they made up?
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Slim » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:05 pm

"Manchester is a sensational venue for football but an awful place to live ... the winter, the cold and the dark nights. Its very hard for a young Brazilian." Which is spot on especially when you have spent your life in Sao Paulo and Madrid."

I guess out of all of this, the bit I have a problem with is "dark nights"? Does the sun fucking shine at night in Sao Paulo or Milan or Madrid? Night=Dark, kind of a defining characteristic, even a fucking 2 month old knows that you fucking dumb brazilian fucktard.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Slim wrote:
"Manchester is a sensational venue for football but an awful place to live ... the winter, the cold and the dark nights. Its very hard for a young Brazilian." Which is spot on especially when you have spent your life in Sao Paulo and Madrid."

I guess out of all of this, the bit I have a problem with is "dark nights"? Does the sun fucking shine at night in Sao Paulo or Milan or Madrid? Night=Dark, kind of a defining characteristic, even a fucking 2 month old knows that you fucking dumb brazilian fucktard.
Not where I come from. At least not in the summer.On the other hand, in the winter even the days are dark.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ronk » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Slim wrote:

Most parents of young children would disagree with you there. There's a little over 7 hours of sunlight in December in Manchester, there's at least 2 more in Madrid (more again in Brazil, in June).

I'd expect you to be aware in Australia that the world is round. Other than that it's some entertaining ranting.
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Renato_CTID » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:38 pm

As I told a year ago or so, Rob has brilliant feet but a very small brain too! Give him a couple of months and he will show same lack of attitude even in Milan!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Slim » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:52 pm

ronk wrote:
Slim wrote:

Most parents of young children would disagree with you there. There's a little over 7 hours of sunlight in December in Manchester, there's at least 2 more in Madrid (more again in Brazil, in June).

I'd expect you to be aware in Australia that the world is round. Other than that it's some entertaining ranting.

And this somehow makes the nights "darker"?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ronk » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Slim wrote:
ronk wrote:
Slim wrote:

Yes
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby mr_nool » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:46 pm

ronk wrote:
Slim wrote:
ronk wrote:
Slim wrote:

Yes

Or longer, I guess. It all depends if you choose to define night and day according to time measured in minutes and hours, or if you prefer to define it by the natural boundaries of sunset ans sunrise .
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:13 pm

I was sat in the bar of an airport last night and we were delayed because of them fucking french cunts striking for a change.

The flight to Milan was also delayed and we were the only two flights left in the airport. We had a great broken English debate about Robinho, and the feeling was amongst the AC fans was that he was bought only to appease the fans, was a very bad player and would not last 12 months in Milan. They felt they had their pants pulled down at £18m

The Inter Fans were just laughing
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum