Tonight's Euro qualification games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tonight's Euro qualification games

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:02 am

You English are spoilt as fuck. You've not lost a single point so far, but are still whinging. Meanwhile Sweden are throwing away what looked like a certain qualification four days ago.

While Lagerbäck takes Iceland to their first championship. I'm guessing all you Lagerbäck lickers are feeling a sense of vindication :)

Hopefully this means the end of Hamrén. We can discuss the pros and cons of Lagerbäck forever but one thing's for sure, his replacement was not better.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:42 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:To be fair. Shrek is a good player and has been for years. He will get to 60 goals I think. It's a decent achievement even though he plays for a shit team.

Without him they would be in trouble and if we had have bought him a few seasons ago?

i don't really think he's a good player anymore. Wait. Let's level set this terminology....he might be a "good" player in that he can play football pretty well, but he's not a great player anymore. Nowhere close in my mind.

cheers

Agreed doomy. He is the main man I worry about in a derby and he will be this season. The day I don't care is the day he is a gonner

i think you, and I, only worry about him in the derby because it's salt in the wounds if he scores...esp. after that fucking non-stop replayed shin-kick bullshit goal from a few years ago.

Look, if he died today by choking on a ham sammich i would fucking laugh and i would only say that about a few cunts in the world, and most of those are terrorist despots who kills fuckers for a living.

cheers

Careful now!

Sparty! Get him.!
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:if harry kane was nigerian questions would be asked over his age
there's no way that hairline is 22

Ill be calling him Harry Kanu from now on
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum