The Supension of an International Manager

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Supension of an International Manager

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:48 am

Is it just me, or was there allegations during the world cup that a Portuguese player (who is also a rag) was sent home due to failing a dope test, which was then put down to an "arm injury" ?

Did I dream that up?

Just heard on Radio 5 live that the manager of said International team has been suspended for six months, for interupting a test.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... -coach-ban
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: The Supension of an International Manager

Postby Lev Bronstein » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am

Manx Blue wrote:Is it just me, or was there allegations during the world cup that a Portuguese player (who is also a rag) was sent home due to failing a dope test, which was then put down to an "arm injury" ?

Did I dream that up?

Just heard on Radio 5 live that the manager of said International team has been suspended for six months, for interupting a test.

There was something in the papers about his suspension. Didn't put 2 and 2 together. Nice one Manx
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:59 am

Lev Bronstein wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:Is it just me, or was there allegations during the world cup that a Portuguese player (who is also a rag) was sent home due to failing a dope test, which was then put down to an "arm injury" ?

Did I dream that up?

There was something in the papers about his suspension. Didn't put 2 and 2 together. Nice one Manx

Maybe I'm getting 5 from it....but it's Ironic it involves a player from a particular club which has had a couple of players suspended before for alleged doping issues.

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 am

i think in 5 years time we'll find out that the club in question who used to employ this cheating fuck of an INTL manager are like the Lance Armstrong of professional sports.

What i mean is that their cheating is so blatant, but they are so revered, that it's a colossal and epic downfall for the entire sport.

wear all the yellow Lance Armstrong wrist bands and "Live Strong" shit that you want, but some American sports fans feel his blood doping predisposed him to his cancer, and that his wins were all on the back of some serious scientific cheating of which the sporting world rarely sees. Just sayin. Could be the same story for some fuclin filthy red fucling fuclers we know as well.

unsurprised...

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 am

Apologies for misleading everyone...one player was transferred to a continental club, and tested positive very shortly after his arrival at said new club.

Manx Blue

Postby dazby » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:52 am

Nah, I like the original theory better.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby ronk » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Oestrogen is banned, just saying.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Manx Blue wrote:Apologies for misleading everyone...one player was transferred to a continental club, and tested positive very shortly after his arrival at said new club.

alright then i rescind my half-hearted and moronic rant. i should try more coffee before im let on here sometimes i think.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Return to The Maine Football forum