Official Premier League Games (28/08/10 - 29/08/10)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Official Premier League Games (28/08/10 - 29/08/10)

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 pm

mr_nool wrote:Jässkeläinen you fucking idiot! I have both him and Foster in my Fantasy team, but opted for the former today, since Bolton play at home. And then he goes and gets himself red-carded for throwing his handbag around. CUNT!

the best follow on was seeing Petrov tell the Bolton assistant to Fuck Off after having to come off for the reserve keeper. Rigsby then quickly realized how wrong that was, and kinda sorta reached a hand out from the stands as if to say "sorry, i just lost my mind."

i fancy a 1-1 draw in this one now as unlikely as it seems.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Dameerto » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Oooh that was fun - watching MoTD and they showed Joey Barton having the crap kicked out of him by Wolves for the whole match.

I'm watching the re-run now. Very cynical tactics by Wolves, targeting Barton, trying to get him to lose his game/get sent off. Been impressed with Joey so far this season. He will be very valuable for Newcastle if he can keep out of trouble.

Fair play to him for keeping his cool, you're right, he certainly seems to be trying to keep a lid on things. Unlike Jaaskelainen for Bolton, who has just this minute got a straight red for reacting to a Brum player barging into him.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:16 pm

I dont get football players if you lose your rag and try to hit a player at least hit him hard rather than a girly slap.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby mr_nool » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:19 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:I dont get football players if you lose your rag and try to hit a player at least hit him hard rather than a girly slap.

I agree, but refs tend to be a lot more lenient with keepers. And keepers tend to be sissies who think they are sacred and shouldn't be touched - and if they are that they should be allowed to retaliate with bitch slaps.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 pm

mr_nool wrote:
BlueMoonAwoken wrote:I dont get football players if you lose your rag and try to hit a player at least hit him hard rather than a girly slap.

I agree, but refs tend to be a lot more lenient with keepers. And keepers tend to be sissies who think they are sacred and shouldn't be touched - and if they are that they should be allowed to retaliate with bitch slaps.

Jässkeläinen is the biggest bitch of them all because that was a great bitch slao!
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Jässkeläinen is the biggest bitch of them all because that was a great bitch slap!
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:
BlueMoonAwoken wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Jässkeläinen is the biggest bitch of them all because that was a great bitch slap!
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dameerto » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Looks like Brum are cruising to three points they just scored their second.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby mr_nool » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Good call by the lines man not to flag for offside.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum