Fridays Rag Post Of The Day

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Fridays Rag Post Of The Day

Postby Beeks » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:52 am

RAG1: I'm really worried about citeh at the moment, saw a little of their game against the scousers and they looked pretty formidable, we really need to buy to compete

RAG2: Get a grip, the massives might challenge for 6th spot this year but don't EVER think they will challenge the mighty reds. We have fucked them over for years so why change the habit of a lifetime? They are a small club with small bitter fans who all live in their council house thinking up poster campaigns and dreaming of when they will be bigger than us. We don't need to spend big, we have a core group of players, experience and youth that will still dominate for years with or without SAF. Lots of people on here talking about them like they are a threat, I just laugh at them, small time nouveau riche that will no doubt fuck it up somehow

I still sleep well at night and will continue to do so

[strike]WAGS[/strike] RAGS OF THE DAY

Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Fridays Rag Post Of The Day

Postby Invisible Man Fan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 am

I don't even know why I read this thread, but its one of the ones I look forward to each day,

They piss me off so much, I can't wait for the day that we do overtake them and I can finally tell them all where to fucking go!

Pricks!

**RANT OVER**
"If we fire our manager after just one bad season - We'll become Chelsea"
"If we think we can fix the problem by buying expensive players - We'll become City"
"If we remember the good times to entertain us during the bad times - We'll become Liverpool"

So, keep calm and do it the United way

"We invest in young players, That is what we are good at — we’re not like other clubs who can spend fortunes on proven goods. We know that Manchester City are going to pay stupid money, pay silly salaries and all that. We can’t do anything about it. We concentrate on what we can do to try to bring players in for the right reasons. We invest in those who will be with the club for a long time, who will create the character of the club, who will create excitement for our fans. We are very proud of that and we are going to continue that way" - Alex Ferguson 14th May 2012
Invisible Man Fan
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City!!
My favourite player is: Alan

Postby sandman » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 am

Invisible Man Fan wrote:I don't even know why I read this thread, but its one of the ones I look forward to each day,

They piss me off so much, I can't wait for the day that we do overtake them and I can finally tell them all where to fucking go!

Pricks!

**RANT OVER**

This!
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby saulman » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 pm

RAG2 wrote:Get a grip, the massives might challenge for 6th spot this year but don't EVER think they will challenge the mighty reds. We have fucked them over for years so why change the habit of a lifetime? They are a small club with small bitter fans who all live in their council house thinking up poster campaigns and dreaming of when they will be bigger than us. We don't need to spend big, we have a core group of players, experience and youth that will still dominate for years with or without SAF. Lots of people on here talking about them like they are a threat, I just laugh at them, small time nouveau riche that will no doubt fuck it up somehow

Wow. My confidence in the coming season has taken a bit of a battering now I've read that.

I don't even know why I read this thread, but its one of the ones I look forward to each day,

Aye. They do manage to stir up a mixture of emotions, don't they? Amusement, anger, bemusement, disbelief, horror....I could go on.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Typical City » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Invisible Man Fan wrote:I don't even know why I read this thread, but its one of the ones I look forward to each day,

Pricks!

**RANT OVER**

This

Invisible Man Fan wrote:I don't even know why I read this thread, but its one of the ones I look forward to each day

And THIS. Fucklin love the pictures!
Typical City
Robinho's Step Over

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:15 pm

I cant wait for the day when it all goes pear shaped.Ill take a month off work and just stroll around GREATER MANCHESTER with my City shirt on singing my head off.

WANKERS.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Return to The Maine Football forum