We Are All the Rage Now

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: We Are All the Rage Now

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:16 pm

i want to go on record saying that i prefer the vantage point of midfield, third tier. It's crickets, but i'm American and can only really sing 3 songs, after 4 pints anyway so i fit right in.

just sayin.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Re: We Are All the Rage Now

Postby Blue in North London » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:19 pm

ant london wrote:
Blue in North London wrote:
ant london wrote:
Blue in North London wrote:As a resident of block 324 (even though it says 325 on my SC7!) I am really not happy with the third tier being mocked. We are the more cultured fans in the ground. It is teh epicentre of knowledge and understandiong within the ground. Who would you rather have a pint with...someone from 109/110?

I rest my case...

hey you cheeky fuckstick

that was where me and sister of fu were to be found

knowledge, understanding, charisma and lairyness all in one neat camel/lesbo package

I rest my case

I guess you sing "We'll buy your club and burn it down"

Sorry.....that was very low ;)

Now that I know you reside in those parts, I can never look at you in the same light.

I had you down as being quite amusing, well dressed and a lover. Now I think of you as a fan of Duck&Cover, who foams at the mouth when the opposition sing and swears at old people.

Let down and disappointed.

Oooooooh that was loooooooooow!!!

hahahaha
Blue in North London
Superman's Underpants

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum