We Are All the Rage Now

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

We Are All the Rage Now

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:08 am

It's official. I got absolutely craptastic seat in fucking third tier for Blackburn game. Never ever before have I had to settle for anything but either good or really good seats in CoMS (or Maine Road for that matter) when I have been purchasing this early.

Bit gutted actually but I suppose it means that interest is fucking huge now. Or that ticket online sales is shite. Shouldn't rule out that option either.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Re: We Are All the Rage Now

Postby mr_nool » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:15 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:It's official. I got absolutely craptastic seat in fucking third tier for Blackburn game. Never ever before have I had to settle for anything but either good or really good seats in CoMS (or Maine Road for that matter) when I have been purchasing this early.

Bit gutted actually but I suppose it means that interest is fucking huge now. Or that ticket online sales is shite. Shouldn't rule out that option either.

Why don't you try to score a ticket from someone on this site? There are always SC-holders who can't make it and are willing to "rent out" their season card.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Diggerman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 am

I'll prob have at least one going spare, south stand 2nd tier middle of the goal if inerested. These 4on 4 off are killing me for home games.
Diggerman
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 am

mr_nool wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:It's official. I got absolutely craptastic seat in fucking third tier for Blackburn game. Never ever before have I had to settle for anything but either good or really good seats in CoMS (or Maine Road for that matter) when I have been purchasing this early.

Why don't you try to score a ticket from someone on this site? There are always SC-holders who can't make it and are willing to "rent out" their season card.

I already bought the ticket. And it's too much of a hassle for home game anyway.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Fish111 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 am

You'll be thankful to get a ticket anywhere in the ground soon mate, we'll be that popular.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby 13021J » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 am

I have a Citycard and booked tickets on the first available day for this game, and got a couple of Level 2 seats together which I was surprised at. Level 3 ain't so bad, sure it's not great atmosphere but the view of the overall game is great, and (hopefully) there will be plenty of goals.

Hopefully strong interest in these type of games will persuade Khaldoon & Co. to push on with stadium expansion. Rumour was that the North Stand was to be built up another Level, but is the new City Square in the way of this now?
Last edited by 13021J on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
13021J
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 am

Svensational wrote:

Mate, I just sat up there the other day against Liverpool. Absolutely outstanding view of the game, atmosphere not so good though.

Good to hear that mate. Kind of feels like you are too far away from the action but I suppose I'll see it better when I sit there.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:59 am

Going to become very difficult to get tickets for league games over the next few years unless the stadium is expanded as rumoured.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:03 am

13021J wrote:

I have a Citycard and booked tickets on the first available day for this game, and got a couple of Level 2 seats together which I was surprised at. Level 3 ain't so bad, sure it's not great atmosphere but the view of the overall game is great, and (hopefully) there will be plenty of goals.

Hopefully strong interest in these type of games will persuade Khaldoon & Co. to push on with stadium expansion. Rumour was that the North Stand was to be built up another Level, but is the new City Square in the way of this now?

The City Square thingy centres around the store so if it was in the way, the store would be also. Imagine the'd have to take down the stage while they work on it but not neccessarily much else.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:06 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Going to become very difficult to get tickets for league games over the next few years unless the stadium is expanded as rumoured.

That's what I meant. It's going to be funny though. Kind of makes you think that "where the fook were you all before".

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:31 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Going to become very difficult to get tickets for league games over the next few years unless the stadium is expanded as rumoured.

That's what I meant. It's going to be funny though. Kind of makes you think that "where the fook were you all before".

This is the 1st period, probably since before the war, where City are most likely to compete with Utd, not just over a couple of seasons but over decades. It will be interesting to see how big our fan base can become if we actually have sustained success over years & years. I recon it will be absolutely enormous & so will the attendances be provided we don't price everyone out.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:36 am

It's been this way for a while for us non SC holders. It's difficult now to get anywhere near a decent seat. It's the price of success. Well not success, but, y'know.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 am

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:It's been this way for a while for us non SC holders. It's difficult now to get anywhere near a decent seat. It's the price of success. Well not success, but, y'know.

The price of not being shite?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:42 am

Svensational wrote:
Svensational wrote:

Mate, I just sat up there the other day against Liverpool. Absolutely outstanding view of the game, atmosphere not so good though.

Good to hear that mate. Kind of feels like you are too far away from the action but I suppose I'll see it better when I sit there.

Are you in the east stand or the Colin Bell? I sat in block 304 row BB which is like 4th row from the back.

East Stand block 304 mate. Right at the back in row FF. East Stand's cool. Been sittin in Colin Bell for past three or four times I've been so it's nice change.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beeks » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:44 am

That's another part of the revolution I can't get my head around...even if you havn't had a ST...it has never been a problem getting a seat for City

What i'm worried about is...with my young lad...It won't be viable for me to buy a seasoncard in the future...I just won't have the time or money to justify it

Already this year I won't be going to a lot of games...giving it up to a friend

I suppose i'm just worried that when I eventually give it up...by that time it will be impossible to get a seat

That would literally be my worst nightmare
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:02 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:That's another part of the revolution I can't get my head around...even if you havn't had a ST...it has never been a problem getting a seat for City

What i'm worried about is...with my young lad...It won't be viable for me to buy a seasoncard in the future...I just won't have the time or money to justify it

I suppose i'm just worried that when I eventually give it up...by that time it will be impossible to get a seat

Any of those games "key" games?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beeks » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:12 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:That's another part of the revolution I can't get my head around...even if you havn't had a ST...it has never been a problem getting a seat for City

Any of those games "key" games?

Ah but you see Carl in theory i've already made my contribution to the club by buying my ST...so you could say i've paid for all the home games this season...that and the fact that when i'm not there...there is always a friend who will go so always a bum on the seat means your cheeky comment doesn't hold much weight ;-)

But in answer to your question...yes I will be at 'Key' games ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 am

Helsinki perchance? ;-)
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 am

ant london wrote:

Helsinki perchance? ;-)

That Easy Jet really do wonders, eh?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 am

ant london wrote:

Helsinki perchance? ;-)

That Easy Jet really do wonders, eh?

Used to be the only way City fans would get into Europe mate!
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum