Joe Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Joe Hart

Postby Blue2 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Anyone still think he's a cunt?

Fantastic again tonight. Mancini made the right choice.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Re: Joe Hart

Postby Darthkeyhole » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:24 pm

I love him.
[center]Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Darthkeyhole
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue Blood » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Beginning to think he's gonna be a world class maybe even generation defining Goalkeeper.

Probably the best shot stopper in the league, if he can improve his passing game the sky is the limit for Joe's talents.

Mancini has picked his number one wisely.

New contract for Harty anyone?
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby bluechester » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Blue2 wrote:Anyone still think he's a cunt?

why would of anyone of thought of him as cunt, he was fighting for 1st choice, the media not the best place to have done this, & any critics for this is fair enough, but to think of him as cunt is totally wrong, just wasnt the best way go

he was awsome tonight yet again,

hope this continues because he is looking quality now with a very good chance of getting englands no 1
bluechester
Superman's Underpants

Postby Blue2 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:29 pm

bluechester wrote:

why would of anyone of thought of him as cunt, he was fighting for 1st choice, the media not the best place to have done this, & any critics for this is fair enough, but to think of him as cunt is totally wrong, just wasnt the best way go

hope this continues because he is looking quality now with a very good chance of getting englands no 1

at least one poster on here said he was.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby Socrates » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Blue2 wrote:
bluechester wrote:

smurfsdacunt...
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby BmoreBlue » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:10 am

Blue Blood wrote:
New contract for Harty anyone?

i do believe this is already in the works - 5 years @ 70k per week
BmoreBlue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 am

i think only a cunt could make saves like that..

in fact he is such a tight cunt he wont let anyone score.. a real fucxlin tw@t he is.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 am

brite blu sky wrote:i think only a cunt could make saves like that..

in fact he is such a tight cunt he wont let anyone score.. a real fucxlin tw@t he is.

He could sit on my face anytime....sorry I have been drinking since the the end of game tonight ;)

[url][URL=http://img163.imageshack.us/i/joehartpants.jpg/]Image[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ant london » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 am

Blue2 wrote:
bluechester wrote:

I think him and Given both behaved like cunts...both in what they said and when/how they said it. I also didn't really like the tone of a lot of his interviews whilst at Brum and when he first got back to City (ie on the US tour). He didn't sound like he had the stomach to duke it out with Shay....I'd still be interested to see his reaction should he be benched (for whatever reason) after the closing of the window. I thought it was weak, petulant and not exactly brimming with ambition.

He's been very very good since getting the shirt, all credit to him but I still think both of them were bang out of order....yes....and cuntish
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Fish111 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 am

I'd tie the 'cunt' down on a 10 year contract as he is by far the best keeper in England.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby ant london » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 am

Fish111 wrote:I'd tie the 'cunt' down on a 10 year contract as he is by far the best keeper in England.

Agree

I think last night highlighted two gargantuan fuck ups by Capello in South Africa....and cast pretty large question marks over his managerial judgement and...well....balls

- not taking Adam Johnson

- not playing Joe Hart

unfathomable decisions for me
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:24 am

The most important thing IMO is that Shay stays at that club and we keep a competive edge. Joe will not feel the same edge if for instance Taylor is the No 2 with Shay being shipped out. The lad knows he has to be at the very peak of his game or risk loosing the shirt.

I will admit that I was wrong about Joe, I thought Shay should be the No 1 but Joe has really stepped up to the plate. I was saying tonight that Joe has come back a man and really looks the buisness.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby irblinx » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 am

Sister of fu wrote:The most important thing IMO is that Shay stays at that club and we keep a competive edge. Joe will not feel the same edge if for instance Taylor is the No 2 with Shay being shipped out. The lad knows he has to be at the very peak of his game or risk loosing the shirt.

I will admit that I was wrong about Joe, I thought Shay should be the No 1 but Joe has really stepped up to the plate. I was saying tonight that Joe has come back a man and really looks the buisness.

Except of course that he knows that if he doesn't perform that the cheque book can come out in January. I also didn't notice any lack of motivation with no competition at Birmingham last year.

I'd love Given to stay but I don't think it is reasonable to expect him to want to, especially at his age, unless he gets some games. I'd play Shay on Thursday and then for all cup games
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby sweenyuk » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:49 am

Sister of fu wrote:The most important thing IMO is that Shay stays at that club and we keep a competive edge. Joe will not feel the same edge if for instance Taylor is the No 2 with Shay being shipped out. The lad knows he has to be at the very peak of his game or risk loosing the shirt.

The England number 1 slot is enough of an incentive for Joe to play at the top of his game. He was superb again and back playing with a smile on his face.
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:54 am

irblinx wrote:

Except of course that he knows that if he doesn't perform that the cheque book can come out in January. I also didn't notice any lack of motivation with no competition at Birmingham last year.

I'd love Given to stay but I don't think it is reasonable to expect him to want to, especially at his age, unless he gets some games. I'd play Shay on Thursday and then for all cup games

I don't think any top class keeper would come to City if he wasn't the outright No 1. As for Joe he had a massive point to prove last year to City and I think that was his motivation.
Sister of fu

Postby dazby » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 am

The big question that sticks out like a sore thumb for me is: does Joe have the mental strength to go the whole season in all comps? Perhaps Stuart Taylor will get a go in the league cup but it seems absurd to expect Joe to maintain this sort of form for the whole season.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:12 am

I bet Shay Given thinks he is a Cunt. :)
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Slim » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am

dazby wrote:The big question that sticks out like a sore thumb for me is: does Joe have the mental strength to go the whole season in all comps? Perhaps Stuart Taylor will get a go in the league cup but it seems absurd to expect Joe to maintain this sort of form for the whole season.

He did for Birmingham.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 am

sweenyuk wrote:

The England number 1 slot is enough of an incentive for Joe to play at the top of his game. He was superb again and back playing with a smile on his face.

And also having someone of the calibre of Shay Given pressing him for his place should keep him on his toes!
Sister of fu

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum