micah

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: micah

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Sandman just watch the goal again when you can and watch how toure leaves richards to pick bent up without giving a shout. I cant change your opinion just have a second look at it.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby xavi6 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:
sandman wrote:
Buffalo Soldier wrote:
sandman wrote:He has shown AGAIN today why he doesnt deserve the same destiny as the rest of the club.

No concentration and no common sense!!

Micah was one of our better players today and if the linesman had done his job there would have been no penalty.

Totally disagree, Micah was one of our worse players today and he was all over him in the box and was the sole cause of us losing a point, I am gutted we lost but totally satisfied that we deserved to.

How about lescott allowing a free cross into the box or barry for not closing down. Or how about toure saying he had bent but then flys to the front post leaving richards all out at sea!

Reason why we lost was because tevez missed an open goal, and when he could of played yaya in for a 1 v 1 he decided to be greedy and go alone.

In fairness to Joleon, there wasn't much he could do from the stands.

http://backpagefootball.com/ featuring our new PODCAST!!!

You can't spell 'Failure' without 'F.A.I.'
xavi6
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Zab

Postby bluej » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:
sandman wrote:
Buffalo Soldier wrote:
sandman wrote:He has shown AGAIN today why he doesnt deserve the same destiny as the rest of the club.

Micah was one of our better players today and if the linesman had done his job there would have been no penalty.

Totally disagree, Micah was one of our worse players today and he was all over him in the box and was the sole cause of us losing a point, I am gutted we lost but totally satisfied that we deserved to.

How about lescott allowing a free cross into the box or barry for not closing down. Or how about toure saying he had bent but then flys to the front post leaving richards all out at sea!

Reason why we lost was because tevez missed an open goal, and when he could of played yaya in for a 1 v 1 he decided to be greedy and go alone.

Probably because Lescott wasn't on the pitch.

Edit - great minds xavi.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm

LOL oh yes well who ever was playing left side or left back.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby sandman » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:25 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:Sandman just watch the goal again when you can and watch how toure leaves richards to pick bent up without giving a shout.

I am not arguing that, what I am saying is it is no excuse to foul in the box, he gifted them the penalty and he should have more sense than that. I'd rather sunderland have chanced a shot in open play than a penalty?
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby bluej » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:28 pm

sandman wrote:
BlueMoonAwoken wrote:Sandman just watch the goal again when you can and watch how toure leaves richards to pick bent up without giving a shout.

I am not arguing that, what I am saying is it is no excuse to foul in the box, he gifted them the penalty and he should have more sense than that. I'd rather sunderland have chanced a shot in open play than a penalty?

TBF to Micah, if Bent touches that its in.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Renato_CTID » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm

He played very well for me except in the extra-time. Please stop crucifize the lad for it, maybe other players today such as the captain were guiltier than Micah for defeat!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sandman » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:30 pm

bluej wrote:
sandman wrote:

So he brought him down in the box just to make sure he got the best possible touch from the spot. Nice of him.
sandman

Postby ronk » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:30 pm

sandman wrote:

Why? Joe Hart should have saved that penalty. He made a complete hash of it.

If Micah had wanted to foul he could have just put a hand on Bent's back. He wasn't deliberately fouling, he was going for the ball.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby bluej » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:32 pm

sandman wrote:
bluej wrote:
sandman wrote:

So he brought him down in the box just to make sure he got the best possible touch from the spot. Nice of him.

What are you on about now? There was a chance he could have got away with the foul, if he doesn't then a penalty (esp. in the 94th minute) is harder to score than getting any part of your body on it from 2 yards out.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 pm

sandman wrote:
bluej wrote:
sandman wrote:

Whatever the rights & wrongs of his positioning, that was a goal if Micah hadn't fouled him. It was an easier finish than a pen. Or it would be for me anyway!
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby sandman » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:36 pm

ronk wrote:
sandman wrote:

Why? Joe Hart should have saved that penalty. He made a complete hash of it.

If Micah had wanted to foul he could have just put a hand on Bent's back. He wasn't deliberately fouling, he was going for the ball.

Ha ha, so its Joe Harts fault now... No Chance.

Micah fouled in the box... and it was totally deliberate, he was so far over his back a court of law would have sent him down for arse rape.
sandman

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:36 pm

1 thing that gets me with richards is that when he goes forward, he just ambles back when the other team get the ball, he dosnt run, but jogs back which always leaves us open at the back. be glad when hes a sub for a bit tbh.
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby sandman » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 pm

CITYSTEVEDON wrote:1 thing that gets me with richards is that when he goes forward, he just ambles back when the other team get the ball, he dosnt run, but jogs back which always leaves us open at the back. be glad when hes a sub for a bit tbh.

Totally agree.
sandman

Postby s1ty m » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:42 pm

sandman wrote:
Buffalo Soldier wrote:

sadly, i am total agreement with sandman.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Oddie » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:06 pm

The defending by Richards for the penalty was absolutely awful. The first thing you get taught as a kid playing full back is get yourself goal side of your opponent. Micah Richards is a HUGE weak link in the City side at the moment, the sooner Boateng gets fit the better !!
Oddie
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby sandman » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Oddie wrote:the sooner Boateng gets fit the better !!

I couldnt agree more with you there Oddie, Boateng looks like a massive improvement on what we have.

Welcome to the board.
sandman

Postby Oddie » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:26 pm

sandman wrote:
Oddie wrote:the sooner Boateng gets fit the better !!

I couldnt agree more with you there Oddie, Boateng looks like a massive improvement on what we have.

Welcome to the board.

Cheers mate, ive been a lurker on the forum for many years but today.. Richards defending forced me into commenting !!! Shocking defending, absolutely shocking. I thought Bent got really lucky with the penatly as well, he looked like scuffed it underneath Hart, if he had connected with the ball cleaner i think Joe would have saved it.
Oddie
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby ronk » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:57 pm

sandman wrote:
Ha ha, so its Joe Harts fault now... No Chance.

Micah fouled in the box... and it was totally deliberate, he was so far over his back a court of law would have sent him down for arse rape.

Fair enough so, you're much better than me at the blame game.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby blootoof » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:05 pm

[center]MICAH
YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK
GOODBYE
[/center]
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle