FAO Crossan and anyone else thats not overly happy.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

FAO Crossan and anyone else thats not overly happy.

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:20 pm

This is what the new Man City looks like and Im busy jisming everywhere.Are you still in depressed mode looking at your 1968 posters or are you now back with the program ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: FAO Crossan and anyone else thats not overly happy.

Postby ruralblue » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Jiz - Ming Carl???, is that like jizing upside down or jizing over young thai girlies?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 pm

ruralblue wrote:Jiz - Ming Carl???, is that like jizing upside down or jizing over young thai girlies?

Ask the fucking spell police - Slim et al.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Grob » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:49 pm

ruralblue wrote:Jiz - Ming Carl???, is that like jizing upside down or jizing over young thai girlies?

Or ejaculating over a vase?
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Slim » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:09 pm

I am not overly happy, I won't have to buy a single player in FM2011.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Blue Blood » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Slim wrote:I am not overly happy, I won't have to buy a single player in FM2011.

Typical city ruining football on so many levels ;P
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Slim wrote:I am not overly happy, I won't have to buy a single player in FM2011.

Get Gerrard, he's "world class"

To be fair though if he'd done his regular roy of the rovers stuff it would have been more than 3-0

Andy Gray seemed happy about him playing in the middle

Thats ok if youve got more than one other player who can score goals

Keane, Crouch and Bellamy would all be more than happy to still be liverpool players

I have absolutely no sympathy for liverpool
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby TonyM » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I am still unhappy with Mancini that Ireland was sold (despite his comments) but the performance of the team tonight has almost wiped the slate clean. If we continue to play in this vein I'll even forgive Mancini :-)
TonyM
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Blue2 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:34 pm

TonyM wrote:I am still unhappy with Mancini that Ireland was sold (despite his comments) but the performance of the team tonight has almost wiped the slate clean. If we continue to play in this vein I'll even forgive Mancini :-)

I'm delighted he sold him, Milners miles better.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby aaron bond » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:42 pm

TonyM wrote:I am still unhappy with Mancini that Ireland was sold (despite his comments) but the performance of the team tonight has almost wiped the slate clean. If we continue to play in this vein I'll even forgive Mancini :-)

Why? Because Ireland was so brilliant over the last 5 years?

Get over it please - we sold a player who had one good season and was shit for the rest of his time with us and replaced him with a player who has been consistently good since he broke through at 16.

Milner wouldn't have been torn apart by Joey Barton if he had played for Villa yesterday.
aaron bond

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:This is what the new Man City looks like and Im busy jisming everywhere.Are you still in depressed mode looking at your 1968 posters or are you now back with the program ?

Carl - fuck off you happy cunt, we were lucky tonight! Lucus just had an off day...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:06 pm

GET IN THERE BLUES!
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby pepsi_dave » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:20 pm

aaron bond wrote:

Get over it please - we sold a player who had one good season and was shit for the rest of his time with us and replaced him with a player who has been consistently good since he broke through at 16.

Milner wouldn't have been torn apart by Joey Barton if he had played for Villa yesterday.

Come on, I understand your point, but surely you must be slightly peterbed that arguabably our best academy player in recent history was sold... well, not sold, transferred plus cash for another player who is not worth £14M more than he is.

That said, I'm not holding it agains the club or the owners, if we are to suceeed we need to cut the wheat from the chaff, and Ireland was clearly part of the Chaff. I loved Ireland to bits, and i'm gutted he's gone, but its better he went, for the sake of the bigger picture. I hate to say it, but look over the road, at the players who have left over the years, how many fan favourites have been fucked off? How much have they won with this approach? Beckham left because he fell out with fergie and was starting to create waves within the squad, van horesey face was fucked off, heinze was fucked off despite being their best player the season prior to him going. Phil chuckle has gone, pete Schmeichel was fucked off before he'd lost it....

My point is, just because we have sold one of our favourites, and lost another on loan, does not mean that we are imploding, it just means that we are getting a bit more ruthless and we have no problem in fucking one of our own off, as long as it's better for the club in the long term..... there is no guarantee that selling Ireland, and loaning bellers is better for us long term, but if it at least gives us the chance to succeed, then I am all for it..... at the end of the day, the manager is in charge (or should be) no the players!!!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby zuricity » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 am

Bianchi on Ice wrote:

Get Gerrard, he's "world class"

To be fair though if he'd done his regular roy of the rovers stuff it would have been more than 3-0

Andy Gray seemed happy about him playing in the middle

Thats ok if youve got more than one other player who can score goals

Keane, Crouch and Bellamy would all be more than happy to still be liverpool players

I have absolutely no sympathy for liverpool

What the hell does Andy Gray know ?

I'm writing this from a small iPad.

I can touch the screen as well! ln fact these sentences were written with a touchscreen keyboard.

City were brilliant tonight, i can't believe we turned over a team so early in the season. It's downhill all the way now.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Fish111 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:03 am

With performances like that week in week out the miserable sods banging on about the 'old days' and 'the soul of the club' being lost will be drowned out hopefully. That was a huge game for us last night to shut the cockney-rag press up and it seems to have worked.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 am

pepsi_dave wrote:
aaron bond wrote:

Come on, I understand your point, but surely you must be slightly peterbed that arguabably our best academy player in recent history was sold... well, not sold, transferred plus cash for another player who is not worth £14M more than he is.

That said, I'm not holding it agains the club or the owners, if we are to suceeed we need to cut the wheat from the chaff, and Ireland was clearly part of the Chaff. I loved Ireland to bits, and i'm gutted he's gone, but its better he went, for the sake of the bigger picture. I hate to say it, but look over the road, at the players who have left over the years, how many fan favourites have been fucked off? How much have they won with this approach? Beckham left because he fell out with fergie and was starting to create waves within the squad, van horesey face was fucked off, heinze was fucked off despite being their best player the season prior to him going. Phil chuckle has gone, pete Schmeichel was fucked off before he'd lost it....

My point is, just because we have sold one of our favourites, and lost another on loan, does not mean that we are imploding, it just means that we are getting a bit more ruthless and we have no problem in fucking one of our own off, as long as it's better for the club in the long term..... there is no guarantee that selling Ireland, and loaning bellers is better for us long term, but if it at least gives us the chance to succeed, then I am all for it..... at the end of the day, the manager is in charge (or should be) no the players!!!

Dave, in very simple terms:

Ireland is currently crap and never a top 4 player in a million years.

Milner would slot into any top side and is an excellent player.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:This is what the new Man City looks like and Im busy jisming everywhere.Are you still in depressed mode looking at your 1968 posters or are you now back with the program ?

You'll be back to cutting your own head off with a rusty knife again if we lose at Sunderland.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

You'll be back to cutting your own head off with a rusty knife again if we lose at Sunderland.

Blunt knives are soooo pre-season Ted.. its all about Kamikahzi swords now..

ps. im doing a nice line in authentic tempered blue blades... packaged up with a good bottle of single malt to help create those special final moments. if you know anyone who is interested?
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

Probably......but Im trying hard not to get into the "Typical" City mode mate.....I think we might just be getting rid of that monkey off our shoulders..
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Probably......but Im trying hard not to get into the "Typical" City mode mate.....I think we might just be getting rid of that monkey off our shoulders..

I think we're going to be thereabouts wih everything we're aiming for this season. Whether or not that translates to actual trophies we'll have to see but if it doesn't we'll just be stronger again next season, even without signing anyone.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum