Sheikh Mansour is in the stadium tonight !!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sheikh Mansour is in the stadium tonight !!

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 am

mr_nool wrote:Come on people! Black, white, red or Pakistani - we all come from the punani.

well said. well said.

why the fuck are you still up? im on a flight to San Francisco...with the wee-fees so i can internets. But why are you still up? are you online to avoid getting laid again? just asking.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby mr_nool » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Come on people! Black, white, red or Pakistani - we all come from the punani.

well said. well said.

why the fuck are you still up? im on a flight to San Francisco...with the wee-fees so i can internets. But why are you still up? are you online to avoid getting laid again? just asking.

cheers

i woke up and just couldn't fall asleep again, and there's only crap on the telly.
i enjoy it now, but will probably regret it for the rest of the working week. a bit like drinking on a Monday.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby mr_nool » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:22 am

talking about punani ... when in SF, check http://www.lonnispunani.com/Punani/Home.html . they do manzilians as well.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 am

mr_nool wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

well said. well said.

cheers

i woke up and just couldn't fall asleep again, and there's only crap on the telly.
i enjoy it now, but will probably regret it for the rest of the working week. a bit like drinking on a Monday.

inspirational. yr making me feel like i need a drink or three when i land.

why does television in every country suck ass at like 3 AM? seems like it wouldn't be that hard to fix that.

i have a few documents for review...do you know anything about CRM and Sales Effectiveness?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby mr_nool » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:27 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

well said. well said.

cheers

why does television in every country suck ass at like 3 AM? seems like it wouldn't be that hard to fix that.

i have a few documents for review...do you know anything about CRM and Sales Effectiveness?

cheers

I feel the sleep coming along just thinking about it ...
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:30 am

mr_nool wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

well said. well said.

cheers

cheers

I feel the sleep coming along just thinking about it ...

nighty night Noolie. ;)

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum