Shaun Custis....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Shaun Custis....

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 am

fat cunt
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: Shaun Custis....

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 am

ho's the scouse wanker who says Yaya Toure is a bad buy?!!

Apart from Henry Winter who clearly knows who the players are & has been fair & actually almost angry with some of the comments, these fellas have got no fucking idea. I can't believe people get paid to talk about football & they don't know who these players are, it's ridiculous.

Whenever Winter says anything positive they all start talking over him. He's defended us pretty well to be fair.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 am

I have never really watched it before but that guy is a fat greasy turd.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:00 am

the scouse cunt is called andy dunn - news of the world....

he's impressed with baconface's work in the transfer market this summer and also said that berbaflop will have a stellar season... this one or next. the guy is a chump.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby john@staustell » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:22 am

hughesthemancini wrote:the scouse cunt is called andy dunn - news of the world....

he's impressed with baconface's work in the transfer market this summer and also said that berbaflop will have a stellar season... this one or next. the guy is a chump.

Funny I seem to remember him ridiculing Sven for signing players he had only seen on video. Taggart hasn't seen the Big Issue seller at all!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby gillie » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 am

Custis says we wont get a settled team because players wont like being on the bench.Now correct me if im wrong but how many other teams players like being on the bench my answer would be NONE but i suppose it dont matter because the other teams are not MCFC.Custis is a jealous geordie twat FACT.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 am

Targets will fall, when hit ;-)

And here's a freebie of the other Custis with the Rags whispering down his hear!

In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Craig B » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:33 am

It's bad news when Henry Winter is our chief defender on that show but fair play to him - he didn't do a bad job at giving fairly rational arguments up against the total bullshit being spouted by Custis.
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Craig B » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 am

hughesthemancini wrote:the scouse cunt is called andy dunn - news of the world....

Dunn is clearly a mad Evertonian and is still incredibly bitter towards us because of the Lescott saga.
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:41 am

To be fair to Winter, he's one of the more intelligent writers who feels he has a bit of a reputation to uphold with the Telegraph. Over the last couple of years he's been very negative and derogatory towards us, but now that we have the players that can make a push for the top, he is starting to change his tune knowing that any real venom will be just seen as topical. You could say he is more of a forward thinker than the rest.

Maybe the worm is beginning to turn, and just maybe we will start getting some credit if things go right?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Feed The Goat » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Wasn't it winter who was being a complete cunt at Mancinis press conference always asking about Hughes and how well do you know the people you work for type questions??
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:To be fair to Winter, he's one of the more intelligent writers who feels he has a bit of a reputation to uphold with the Telegraph. Over the last couple of years he's been very negative and derogatory towards us, but now that we have the players that can make a push for the top, he is starting to change his tune knowing that any real venom will be just seen as topical. You could say he is more of a forward thinker than the rest.

Maybe the worm is beginning to turn, and just maybe we will start getting some credit if things go right?

Winter was actually pretty positive about us a lot of the time but he & 1 or 2 of the more respected hacks were targeted by Cook & co last season & really bought into the 'project' stuff.Cook was giving it large about stability & bigging up Hughes, then literally 4 weeks later replaced him with Mancini which they admitted was planned 2 weeks earlier. It made twats of the journo's who'd printed what Cook had told them & some stuck the knife in afterwards. Some like Oliver Holt have really seen their arses. He was almost becoming a blue gloryhunter until then but he fucking nails us now. He's a wanker anyway though.

I think Winter is coming round again slowly & that fat West Ham bloke is still mostly ok with us. Not sure about Patrick Barclay, whether he's still upset. It really was some of the worst PR imaginable.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Murph » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 pm

I sent Shaun Custis an E-Mail 2 seasons ago, after he'd done a particularly rabid article about us, which was basically saying that we were a club in complete turmoil (at least the cunts consistent). Fortunately for me, our next game after the article was at home to his beloved Geordies, and I pointed out to him that we would see which club was in turmoil after the game. City won comfortably and his team ended up relegated at the end of the season, which prompted me to send him another E-Mail :-)
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fucl do you think you're talking to?"
Murph

Postby Socrates » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Has anyone else noticed that "Neil and Shaun Custis" is an anagram of "cuntish anus denials?"
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Socrates wrote:Has anyone else noticed that "Neil and Shaun Custis" is an anagram of "cuntish anus denials?"

pmsl how the hell did you work that out. Brilliant.
MARKMAKAVELI

Return to The Maine Football forum