Bayern - Wolfsburg

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bayern - Wolfsburg

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:44 pm

TheGOAT wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Ribery is relentless. He just keeps trying & trying to cause problems & get the ball in the right areas & finally he did.

Do you not think the keeper should have delt with that cross? Dont get me wrong, great ball into a dangerous area like!

Not sure mate watched it on PC & perspective looked a bit odd!
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Fine game overall, despite the ending. Never been too keen on Bayern and Wolfsburg is classic working class town with big interest on football so was kind of rooting for them.

As I've said million times now, sign Dzeko and let some RSC and Jo go.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Fine game overall, despite the ending. Never been too keen on Bayern and Wolfsburg is classic working class town with big interest on football so was kind of rooting for them.

As I've said million times now, sign Dzeko and let some RSC and Jo go.

Still not sure about him. Prem Lg defenders wouldn't give him free headers like that (apart from ours on a bad day!) & would hit him quicker & harder on the ground. Lacks a bit of pace but good touch. He had a better 2nd half than his usual one when I watch him but 1st half reminded me of Stan Collymore on a can't be arsed day. He did really well defensively though tbf. I can see where he COULD do well for us but I could also see him being a bit of a disaster. Bit of a gamble imo.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Esky » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:50 am

I didn't see the game but did hear this.

MUNICH, Germany — Argentine centre-back Martin Demichelis refused to attend Friday's opening Bundesliga match between his club Bayern Munich and Wolfsburg after failing to make the starting line-up.

Pathetic, eh?
Esky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Blue Ship

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum