Seasoncards have sold out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Seasoncards have sold out

Postby john@staustell » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Must be getting something right:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... s-sold-out

Manchester City’s Seasoncards for 2010/11 have now sold out.
With an exciting campaign in the offing, City fans have snapped up the season tickets in record numbers ahead of the first home game against Liverpool on Monday. A busy summer in the transfer market, most recently seeing the arrivals of Mario Balotelli and James Milner, has heightened the anticipation even further.

But don’t despair if you want to see the visit of Liverpool, some seats are still available. Call in at the ticket office, above the shop at the stadium, or call 0870 062 1894 (option 1).

To make sure that you’re
part of it next season, register on the Seasoncard Waiting List by simply emailing your details to waitinglist@mcfc.co.uk.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: Seasoncards have sold out

Postby Guy Debord » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:34 pm

How many were available?
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:41 pm

they haven't sold out. there are plenty left. just rang the ticket office and got my blackburn ticket and was told to ignore that cuz it's bollix.

we're not sold out. maybe we're doing something completely wrong then?

;)

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby edgeley blue » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Guy Debord wrote:How many were available?

36 000, I was told by the ticket office. You are only allowed to sell a percentage of the capacity, I think it is 75%
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Guy Debord » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm

edgeley blue wrote:
Guy Debord wrote:How many were available?

36 000, I was told by the ticket office. You are only allowed to sell a percentage of the capacity, I think it is 75%

Thanks
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Postby irblinx » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:they haven't sold out. there are plenty left. just rang the ticket office and got my blackburn ticket and was told to ignore that cuz it's bollix.

;)

cheers

Did they say there were still season tickets left or just tickets? There should be c9000 tickets available for every league game.

The OS is saying that you can go on the waiting list for next year.
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm

irblinx wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:they haven't sold out. there are plenty left. just rang the ticket office and got my blackburn ticket and was told to ignore that cuz it's bollix.

;)

cheers

Did they say there were still season tickets left or just tickets? There should be c9000 tickets available for every league game.

The OS is saying that you can go on the waiting list for next year.

season cards are not sold out. they said ignore the site, and they reported the info to their website team and sales team so that they could fix it. i could have bought a season card today if i'd wanted...but i just chose a single ticket for Rovers...

make sense? she said there are plenty of season cards left to buy...dunno why it's confusing but she was pretty certain and kinda laughed at the notion they were all gone. In fact, she put me on hold just to double check with her supervisor.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Return to The Maine Football forum