Mickey Thomas = Tool

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mickey Thomas = Tool

Postby john@staustell » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 am

pepsi_dave wrote:I had the displeasure and the misfortune of hearing Tony Cascarino I think it was on SSN this morning talking about us. I can't remember word for word what he said now, but he was basically saying/asking, Where is their Wayne Rooney, Where is their Steven Gerrard, Where is their John Terry.... yes they have bought some good players, but none of them you would class as real top of the pile players...

I was shouting back at the Telly.... Tevez and Balotelli..... Yaya Toure, Milner, and Silva..... Vincent Kompany and Jerome Boateng, when he was picking out the key areas where we apparently lack talent, and when he said the bit about them not being world class players I stopped listening!!!!

I've seen and heard him previewing the weekends fixtures before, and he has always come accross as a fucking tool, but today really topped all of that off! What a fucking little pony shagging wanker!!!!

It was Tony Gale mate. Another ignorant City-hater.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby ashton287 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 am

ENIAM NAM wrote:One of the biggest tools!

He needs to start worrying about the situation a bit closer to home.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 931026.stm

Manchester United's owners the Glazer family have been hit with a steep rise in their annual debt payments after the club exceeded a limit on their overall borrowings which form part of their controversial PIK loans agreement.

The Glazers used the high interest form of financing to help raise the funds for their £790m takeover in 2005.

But the loans, originally worth £265m and taken out with three hedge funds - Citadel, Och Ziff and Perry Capital - but reduced to £138m as part of a 2006 refinancing, include strict covenants relating to net debt levels and the club's earnings.

Failure to meet the borrowers' terms by 16 August meant the annual interest rose from 14.25% to 16.25%.

Analysts predict the annual payment will now increase to about £38m, up from £25m last year. Because the interest on the loans is "rolled up" and added to the original sum borrowed the Glazers will owe around £267m on the PIK loans by 2011 - almost a £100m increase in only five years.

And although Manchester United are not directly liable for the PIK loans as they sit on the accounts of the club's parent company, Red Football Joint Venture Ltd, the sharp rise will add to fans' concerns over the American family's ownership.

It will also raise fears among supporters that the Glazers will soon use the club's revenues to start paying off the PIK borrowings.

As part of a £504m bond refinancing earlier this year, the Glazers have an option to take £95m out of the club's cash reserves. According to the most recent set of accounts published by United they have £95.9m of cash available.

Duncan Drasdo, a spokesman for Manchester United Supporters Trust (MUST), said: "The Glazers' PR people claim this PIK debt is nothing to do with Manchester United but we believe in the next 12 months accounts will start to show them taking even more money out of our club.

"They've already wasted more on interest and fees than the total sum of all season ticket money paid by every supporter in their entire five year ownership.

"On top of all that how much more will this extra interest cost us? A Chicarito per season? A Rooney over the term of the debt? Imagine what we could achieve if released from the millstone of the Glazers' ownership."

In May the Red Knights group of wealthy fans announced they had put on hold any plans to bid for United, citing the Glazers' asking price of £1.5bn as too high.

MALCOLM GLAZER IS A BLUE, IS A BLUE IS A BLUE.
MALCOLM GLAZER IS A BLUE, HE HAAAATES MUNICHS.

The glazer's are my second favourite owners after the sheikh of course.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:MOST fans are happy as Larry

Yes...we might be a little pissed when the likes of Bellers and Ireland leave but so long as we get talent in to replace them then in the end we are just not that arsed

City always comes first

Losing Ireland and Bellamy, to be replaced with Milner and Balotelli - disaster.

Anyone would think we had sold Ronaldo for £80m and replaced him with Antonio Valencia and banking the rest directly affecting our league and champions league placing.

Anyone would think we had a bunch of people in our ground dressed up as Norwich fans, protesting about said transfers and the owners policies.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby pepsi_dave » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

john@staustell wrote:
pepsi_dave wrote:I had the displeasure and the misfortune of hearing Tony Cascarino I think it was on SSN this morning talking about us. I can't remember word for word what he said now, but he was basically saying/asking, Where is their Wayne Rooney, Where is their Steven Gerrard, Where is their John Terry.... yes they have bought some good players, but none of them you would class as real top of the pile players...

I was shouting back at the Telly.... Tevez and Balotelli..... Yaya Toure, Milner, and Silva..... Vincent Kompany and Jerome Boateng, when he was picking out the key areas where we apparently lack talent, and when he said the bit about them not being world class players I stopped listening!!!!

I've seen and heard him previewing the weekends fixtures before, and he has always come accross as a fucking tool, but today really topped all of that off! What a fucking little pony shagging wanker!!!!

Ah, thats the one, Tony Gale.... which ones Tony Cascarino then?
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Manx Blue » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 pm

pepsi_dave wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Wasn't that Cnut at Blackburn when they didn't bring in any "star names"?
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 pm

At least he's not pretending his bitter, twisted, nasty, rag shite, opinion is neutral & honest, unlike most of these twats in the media who are equally keen for us to fail but pretend they're just being 'realistic'.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Sister of fu » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Micky Thomas is a criminal and an Everton fan fact. Not sure why an Everton fan would be so far up the arse's of United. Saying that we are not high on Evertons Christmas card list either.
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Micky Thomas is a criminal and an Everton fan fact. Not sure why an Everton fan would be so far up the arse's of United. Saying that we are not high on Evertons Christmas card list either.

He's employed in the media largely as an ex rag so he gives ex rag opinions.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Sister of fu » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Micky Thomas is a criminal and an Everton fan fact. Not sure why an Everton fan would be so far up the arse's of United. Saying that we are not high on Evertons Christmas card list either.

What exactly did he do for the rags???
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 pm

This piece of camel snot should be in the "Rag of the day" thread mate.
He is a fucking cunt of cunts..he belongs with that other prick lou macari in a ses pool with a dildo stuck in every orifice.

Hate him.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City1970 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:08 pm

pepsi_dave wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Cascarino is the lanky striker (Played for Millwall, Villa and Chelski and a few others), who played for Rep of Ireland a few times, then they found out he didnt have any irish parents or grandparents, and wasnt eligable to play for Eire, so is basically, a liar.

He is also a really nice guy, sorry I meant total tool. He got done, for allegedly assulting his ex wife in Dec 2008.
Manchester City - F**king up U****d since 2009
City1970
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Err...guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby 9secondlegend » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:14 pm

can we make a list of twats who think they are so important they have to broadcast to the nation there knowledge/obsession with city?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:22 pm

A manufacturer/passer of counterfeit ten pound notes who wasn't even good enough as a criminal to avoid getting caught wrote:He said: "I hope it fails, I really do. People talk about Man Utd but they got their money through being successful."

No, they didn't. At the time they got seriously rich, they hadn't won the league in 20-odd years. They got their money by losing some players in a plane crash. Would it be more acceptable to the media and some others if a number of young men had had to die for City to get rich?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wooders » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:24 pm

His daughter is well worth a bang though
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Burt » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Someone needs to give this fuclin tool an Ordsall kiss and spread his conk all over his boat race.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

What exactly did he do for the rags???

Michael Ragtwat Thomas: 1978–1981 Manchester United P 90 Gls (11)

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:02 pm

9secondlegend wrote:can we make a list of twats who think they are so important they have to broadcast to the nation there knowledge/obsession with city?

That is a very reasonable suggestion.

Problem is, I think it could be a very very long list before too much time has elapsed.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby 9secondlegend » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:can we make a list of twats who think they are so important they have to broadcast to the nation there knowledge/obsession with city?

Problem is, I think it could be a very very long list before too much time has elapsed.

we good have a good reasonable guy list and fucking knobhead believes all he reads & talks out of his arse list but like you say one will be very long!
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:17 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

we good have a good reasonable guy list and fucking knobhead believes all he reads & talks out of his arse list but like you say one will be very long!

I think we should have a list with quotes & we can see which of them actually get something right as opposed to just talking shite. We can also see who changes his tune & who has it in for us, licks the rags etc.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john68 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm

If my memory serves me right...and sometimes that's debatable. The reason Thomas got caught with his money counterfeiting scam was because he made the notes too big.
The joke was that when he offered them to a shopkeeper, the shopkeeper had replied.."Ain't yer got owt smaller Mickey?"

My favourite quote from an ex playiong expert was a while ago on Sky Sports, Charlie Nicholas came out with something along the lines..."We all remember City had the likes of Bell, lee and Summerbee...but what did they ever win?"....PILLOCK!!!!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum