Yaya Toure

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Toure

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:15 pm

ashton287 wrote:http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_browse.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c16276=football+kits&attribute_value_string%7cManchester+City+Heroes=Yaya Toure+42

On the back of the home shirt it says yaya toure and on the back of the away ot says toure yaya WTF?

Ive had my toure yaya away long-sleeved shirt for a couple weeks and it's really sweet. I was wearing it flying home from Dallas last night and had 2 perhaps muslim gentlemen commented on how fantastic he is. He seems to have a big following among the pan-african muslim communities, no?

Most important signing of the summer i think.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby edge275 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Amazing player he can do the lot. I think it's a disgrace the experts on talksport didn't know who him or Silva was.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby ashton287 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:29 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
ashton287 wrote:http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_browse.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c16276=football+kits&attribute_value_string%7cManchester+City+Heroes=Yaya Toure+42

On the back of the home shirt it says yaya toure and on the back of the away ot says toure yaya WTF?

Ive had my toure yaya away long-sleeved shirt for a couple weeks and it's really sweet. I was wearing it flying home from Dallas last night and had 2 perhaps muslim gentlemen commented on how fantastic he is. He seems to have a big following among the pan-african muslim communities, no?

Cheers

I thought you lot didn't let muslims on plains anymore.

I'd say the best signing since tevez and the most important overall signing that i can remember.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Beeks » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:38 pm

ashton287 wrote:

Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby ashton287 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:18 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

mehhh
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:28 pm

ashton287 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

I'd say the best signing since tevez and the most important overall signing that i can remember.

we don't hate muslims. we're just scared of ourselves and manifest it in silly ways if you are republicants.

fat bastards that get their asses kicked at armwrestling before the Blackburn match tho, we hate. Just got my ticket. Beers, armwrestling, footy. Can't wait.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby ashton287 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:I can't wait for the blackburn game, i've been so looking forward to holding you'r hand.

cheers

Yeah ok mate calm down abit.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Re: Shock News: Ashton's so latent, duh.

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 pm

ashton287 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:I can't wait for the blackburn game, i've been so looking forward to holding you'r hand.

cheers

Yr right. i should chillax. Looking forward to a pint fella. I can feel the Townley pulling me in. It's like the Island and I'm like Hurley.

cheers

P.S. You + Are == You're, Your as in "stop touching your dick at the dinner table" is the word yr looking for.
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby ashton287 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

cheers

Yr right. i should chillax. Looking forward to a pint fella. I can feel the Townley pulling me in. It's like the Island and I'm like Hurley.

cheers

P.S. You + Are == You're, Your as in "stop touching your dick at the dinner table" is the word yr looking for.

You made the spelling mistake not me, tool.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 am

ashton287 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

cheers

cheers

You made the spelling mistake not me, tool.

i didn't "make" it but i feel like i created it.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum