Super Mario

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Super Mario

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Look Mum: Redux wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
13021J wrote:
french_tony wrote:And looks badly injured! Lets hope he was wasting time but didn't look good.

LESS likely??! Wow.

Gents, I hope I am proved to be a complete chump, and I don't want to put a downer on it, but I after watching Inter last year I really don't rate him at all.

As I say I hope I'm wrong. Time will tell.

Don't piss on our chips don't you get it, he's our new Samaras! And Yaya is our new Jamie "I can play for England" Pollock!

Ha! You clearly didn't watch Inter last year then...

He's pure talent. Like NQDP, that is beyond question. We've got a potential World Player Of the Year in Mario.

I'd say I saw at least 70% of Inter's games last year.

Of course those of us that aren't completely up his arse yet know nothing and are questioned by other people for being a little apprehensive.

It's a good job we haven't spent millions recently on a superstar signing and then got burnt when it turned out they didn't give a shit on wanted to fuck off home. Because then it would be us that looked like the chumps!

dont worry if it doesn't work out we can just buy another one or two
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Dameerto » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
13021J wrote:
french_tony wrote:And looks badly injured! Lets hope he was wasting time but didn't look good.

LESS likely??! Wow.

Gents, I hope I am proved to be a complete chump, and I don't want to put a downer on it, but I after watching Inter last year I really don't rate him at all.

As I say I hope I'm wrong. Time will tell.

Don't piss on our chips don't you get it, he's our new Samaras! And Yaya is our new Jamie "I can play for England" Pollock!

Ha! You clearly didn't watch Inter last year then...

He's pure talent. Like NQDP, that is beyond question. We've got a potential World Player Of the Year in Mario.

I'd say I saw at least 70% of Inter's games last year.

Of course those of us that aren't completely up his arse yet know nothing and are questioned by other people for being a little apprehensive.

It's a good job we haven't spent millions recently on a superstar signing and then got burnt when it turned out they didn't give a shit on wanted to fuck off home. Because then it would be us that looked like the chumps!

I'm glad you're not on City's scouting team, or we'd have to get a sponsorship deal with Specsavers.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby shawzy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Hes gotta be a fuckin rag with a name like REDUX
shawzy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Look Mum: Redux » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Why the attitude? He's a fucking supreme talent & a nutcase. We know that, we're not fucking stupid. We are fucking rich though, hence we've been able to sign a player who's too much of a gamble for Barca or Real. If he wasn't a flawed character up to now, we wouldn't have stood a cat in hell's chance of getting him. If we can get him playing though, we have a potential World No 1 on our hands. If we can't, we'll just have to suffer with Tevez, Adebayor, Silva & Johnson until we buy someone else. Tough life.

Mate, I only have an attitude because when you dare to question a player's ability people here jump down your throat.

Look at the post above! I'm a 'rag' now all because I'm unsure about one of our new signings! I already stated, twice, how I much I'm proved wrong. You're automatically put on the defensive for expressing your views, it's not nice.

shawzy wrote:Hes gotta be a fuckin rag with a name like REDUX

I've been here a year longer than you but have had a problem with my account. 2 and a half years is a long time for a person to have over 5,000 posts on a City forum and still be a United fan eh?

If you had an ounce of intelligence you'd know what 'Redux' meant and wouldn't start trying to wind people up with stupid insults. God only knows what genuine new users think when people like you start giving them abuse for no reason.
Look Mum: Redux
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: City

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Before they turned 20: Rooney 130 games, 38 goals. C. Ronaldo 99 games, 13 goals. Messi 66 games, 24 goals. Balotelli 85 games, 28 goals.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Green & Blue » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 pm

I could hardly believe to see the main headline on skysports football as SUPER MARIO A SUPER SUB.
At last some positive press from sky, heres a link for the non believers http://www.skysports.com/football/
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby shawzy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Why the attitude? He's a fucking supreme talent & a nutcase. We know that, we're not fucking stupid. We are fucking rich though, hence we've been able to sign a player who's too much of a gamble for Barca or Real. If he wasn't a flawed character up to now, we wouldn't have stood a cat in hell's chance of getting him. If we can get him playing though, we have a potential World No 1 on our hands. If we can't, we'll just have to suffer with Tevez, Adebayor, Silva & Johnson until we buy someone else. Tough life.

Mate, I only have an attitude because when you dare to question a player's ability people here jump down your throat.

Look at the post above! I'm a 'rag' now all because I'm unsure about one of our new signings! I already stated, twice, how I much I'm proved wrong. You're automatically put on the defensive for expressing your views, it's not nice.

shawzy wrote:Hes gotta be a fuckin rag with a name like REDUX

I've been here a year longer than you but have had a problem with my account. 2 and a half years is a long time for a person to have over 5,000 posts on a City forum and still be a United fan eh?

If you had an ounce of intelligence you'd know what 'Redux' meant and wouldn't start trying to wind people up with stupid insults. God only knows what genuine new users think when people like you start giving them abuse for no reason.

I wasnt bein abusive..I was havin a laugh..If you come on here often you would already know what im like.
I Apologise if i have hurt your sensitive feelings :-(
shawzy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby ant london » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:11 am

erm.....lads.....forgive me for pointing out what I thought was blindingly obvious but surely Look Mum : Redux is actually just LookMumI'veHadAProblemWithMyMCF.net account....our recently annointed New Yoiiirker
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:27 am

ant london wrote:erm.....lads.....forgive me for pointing out what I thought was blindingly obvious but surely Look Mum : Redux is actually just LookMumI'veHadAProblemWithMyMCF.net account....our recently annointed New Yoiiirker

duh.

i still like the original better. It's strange how just a screen name change can alter your posting style tho, isn't it? i'm quite serious about this.

If you were Ant Cairo what would it be like? And I Glory Merchant? Would you have bonded with "Androgynous Andie"?

just sayin.

cheers

p.s. how do you have a "problem with your account?" Was LM banned or something? i should probably know this already but am not paying enough attention in a busy workweek.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby avoidconfusion » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:14 am

So why was Balotelli booed by those wankstain fans last night?
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby john@staustell » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 am

avoidconfusion wrote:So why was Balotelli booed by those wankstain fans last night?

Black?
Italian?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby ant london » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 am

avoidconfusion wrote:So why was Balotelli booed by those wankstain fans last night?

for being black? would be my guess....ask Kladze, he's an expert on Romanian racism ;-D
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Kladze » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:53 am

ant london wrote:

for being black? would be my guess....ask Kladze, he's an expert on Romanian racism ;-D

Fuck yerself ! ;-)

And it's Rumania

Well, it is in my house at least ......
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby ant london » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 am

*titters* ;-)
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Rag_hater » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 am

If we go any clubs in Yorkshire maybe we should leave him at home.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wooders » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 am

how did people not guess that lookmum redux is not lookmumiomcf.net?
Dozy sods

Anyway - is he injured then this lad?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby john@staustell » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:45 am

Wooders wrote:how did people not guess that lookmum redux is not lookmumiomcf.net?
Dozy sods

Anyway - is he injured then this lad?

Bobby said it was just a kick, and he should play on Monday. None of the ligament stuff mentioned above.

Wasn't walking through the airport like he will be playing on Monday, but it should scare the Dippers a bit.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Fidel Castro » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 am

ant london wrote:

So why didn't they boo Kompo, Yaya, Kolo, Lescott, de Jong, Jo or Ade?
Fidel Castro

Postby Dronny » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:02 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
ant london wrote:

My thoughts too....
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Kladze » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:02 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
ant london wrote:

Because they know Balotelli reacts badly (or justifiably, depends how you look at it) to it?
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: NdJ

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum