***OFFICIAL*** FC Timisoara vs Manchester City Preview

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***OFFICIAL*** FC Timisoara vs Manchester City Preview

Postby irblinx » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:46 pm

PeterParker wrote:Lads, the romanian press interwied the Timisoara officials and the said something about they will go to UEFA, because City didn`t had Kompany on the player list and then was a problem with his number. The cunts are saying something that they will win with 3-0. Any news in the UK press about this ?

Chris Bailley mentioned that he was registered as 33 for Europa but 4 for the PL now on the Official Site, didn't seem to think there was an issue though
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Beeks » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 pm

PeterParker wrote:I will try to keep you on date about the news here in Romania, but this news is all over the online press.

erm...no it isn't i've just done a search...results for cheating gyppos...zero
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby PeterParker » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Iancu (Timisoara owner) said that UEFA had done experimentes on them, because the ref didn`t have them 2 penalty kicks. He said they will ask the UEFA observer about the Kompany issue, but even if City did something wrong, we will buy our way out of trouble.
The cunt is dangerous, in the past 2 years Timisoara had 3 problems at UEFA and TAS, and every time they won.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:55 pm

PeterParker wrote:Iancu (Timisoara owner) said that UEFA had done experimentes on them, because the ref didn`t have them 2 penalty kicks. He said they will ask the UEFA observer about the Kompany issue, but even if City did something wrong, we will buy our way out of trouble.
The cunt is dangerous, in the past 2 years Timisoara had 3 problems at UEFA and TAS, and every time they won.

Have you shagged any Gypos?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beeks » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Iancu (Timisoara owner) said that UEFA had done experimentes on them, because the ref didn`t have them 2 penalty kicks. He said they will ask the UEFA observer about the Kompany issue, but even if City did something wrong, we will buy our way out of trouble.

Have you shagged any Gypos?

PMSL
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby tchumatu » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:49 pm

You pay too much attention to what that cunt says (he also said he's 100 percent sure he'd win against City, now said he's 100% certain Timisoara will score on CoMS).

And yes, I have shagged a gyppo
Roberto Mancini was the man who brought us our first trophy in 35 years. He was the man that brought us our first league title in 44 years. He brought us one of the greatest moments of our lives. He masterminded a 6-1 win at Old Trafford, and a Wembley win over United. He challenged Ferguson, he argued with him on the touchline, he brought success, and he punched the air in delight with the rest of us at the madness of it all. He had style, panache and a winning smile.All those memories he gave us will never be forgotten, in a wonderful period in this club’s long history.
And I swear, we’ll never see anything like it again.
tchumatu
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Bell

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:58 pm

tchumatu wrote:

You pay too much attention to what that cunt says (he also said he's 100 percent sure he'd win against City, now said he's 100% certain Timisoara will score on CoMS).

And yes, I have shagged a gyppo

you readin that Carl?

What did you think of the game then tchu mate?
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby tchumatu » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Perfect training game for Monday, all good teams don't go all out on the first leg of an away European encounter. Timisoara never looked like posing a threat for us, their representatives are just bitter and looking for ways of putting the blame of this loss on the reffs, the freaking UEFA list, the weather or whatever. We played good football, had plenty of posession and patience. We knew we would eventually break their lock, and quite a lock it's been, defending with 10 or 11 men behind the ball. Yaya and Vince were MotM for me

I had a great time, I stood close to Gary Cooke (for the first half) and some other City fans, right in the middle of some racists Timisoara fans, and got them all watching me when Mario scored and I went berserk. A really happy day!
Roberto Mancini was the man who brought us our first trophy in 35 years. He was the man that brought us our first league title in 44 years. He brought us one of the greatest moments of our lives. He masterminded a 6-1 win at Old Trafford, and a Wembley win over United. He challenged Ferguson, he argued with him on the touchline, he brought success, and he punched the air in delight with the rest of us at the madness of it all. He had style, panache and a winning smile.All those memories he gave us will never be forgotten, in a wonderful period in this club’s long history.
And I swear, we’ll never see anything like it again.
tchumatu
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Bell

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 pm

tchumatu wrote:Perfect training game for Monday, all good teams don't go all out on the first leg of an away European encounter. Timisoara never looked like posing a threat for us, their representatives are just bitter and looking for ways of putting the blame of this loss on the reffs, the freaking UEFA list, the weather or whatever. We played good football, had plenty of posession and patience. We knew we would eventually break their lock, and quite a lock it's been, defending with 10 or 11 men behind the ball. Yaya and Vince were MotM for me

I had a great time, I stood close to Gary Cooke (for the first half) and some other City fans, right in the middle of some racists Timisoara fans, and got them all watching me when Mario scored and I went berserk. A really happy day!

nice one.. top lad
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby 1921 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 am

If u will make Timisoara city of gipsy's and bastards only cuz you're club have problems with letters..i'm sorry for you guys. NO BODY but NOBODY said that we will go at uefa to report that mistake. The officials from UEFA observed that thing and they say that this gonna cost u but only a amend. No 3-0 no judgments no nothing. Don't worry and try to don't spitt words from you're moth just because u saw some news on internet. I hope we have treated you right, and we have respect for you're team and you're city. We expect the same thing.
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: Poli Timisoara

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 am

ant london wrote:Image

What's the deal with that guy? Is he a cardboard cut-out or summat?
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum