Thursdays Rag Post Of The Day

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thursdays Rag Post Of The Day

Postby Beeks » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am

RAG: After the signing of james milner i just could not control my laughter. Thought would just share it with you.

1. Real Madrid have got ozil and khedira for a combined price less than what city paid for milner!

2. Yaya Toure is the highest paid player in the premier league! LOL Fletcher is cheaper and better in that position!

3. Kolarov or evra? Simple answer!

4. Hernandez 7mil ( 2 goals at the WC, football family, value and ethics, a humble boy, no paparazzi fuss or sunglasses!) or balotelli 23mil(Bad Boy, just one word sums it up, watch him disrupt the dressing room when he is not played!) ? I know who got the better player!

5. Boateng or rafael/oshea? I know who i want!

6. Silva (no premier league experience, small guy, with not a lot of pace or power, not a presenece in the air, does not know what his best position is!) or nani ( In the top 10 premier league assists last year, unstoppable in the last 2 months when it really mattered,really pacy and i think his pace has improved this year, finally has a cool head and decision making ability has improved drstically and links up well with evra!) I know who i want!

7. Toure/kompany/lescott or vidic/rio/evans! LOL No match!

8. Rooney or tevez? Same workrate, rooney beter on other abilities!

9. Adebayor or berbatov, same workrate, berbatov more creative, more goals, better passing, more humble and respect!

10. VDS or hart/given!

11. Valencia or shaun wright phillips! Do i need to speak more?!!

12. We sold tosic (who practically did not play any part last year) and foster (who made toomany mistakes, wished he was here though) and man city let go of their best player last season in bellamy and the best from the season before that in ireland!

13. Tottenham ripped man city apart!

14. Just proves that what they have bought is still not even individually better than united's team! Something which giggs emphasized. And team spirit and great manager and fans are things which they are light years away from!

LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE MONEY BEING SPENT FOOLISHLY ON OVERRATED BAD BOYS WHO WILL TEAR THE DRESSING ROOM APART.

[strike]WAG[/strike] RAG OF THE DAY

Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Thursdays Rag Post Of The Day

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 am

im not even going to point out the faults thier obvious to see!
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby superkev8705 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 am

To be fair to the Mune on the picture he hasnt made an epic fail and got a club shirt on.

2. Yaya Toure is the highest paid player in the premier league! LOL Fletcher is cheaper and better in that position!

The same Toure that dominated them in the Champions League final.

4. Hernandez 7mil ( 2 goals at the WC, football family, value and ethics, a humble boy, no paparazzi fuss or sunglasses!) or balotelli 23mil(Bad Boy, just one word sums it up, watch him disrupt the dressing room when he is not played!) ? I know who got the better player!

So i suppose Balotelli didnt have to work to get where he is now and got given it to him on a plate. Jurys out on disrupting the dressing room but to me this smacks of them being a bit worried about the potential of this guy and hoping for a fuck up.

5. Boateng or rafael/oshea? I know who i want!

Yes, Boateng. O'Shea takes it up the arse and Rag-ael cant defend.

6. Silva (no premier league experience, small guy, with not a lot of pace or power, not a presenece in the air, does not know what his best position is!) or nani ( In the top 10 premier league assists last year, unstoppable in the last 2 months when it really mattered,really pacy and i think his pace has improved this year, finally has a cool head and decision making ability has improved drstically and links up well with evra!) I know who i want!

The same Silva they were desperate to sign, but then read the typical rag statement above when he goes somewhere else and all of a sudden Wacko Jacko is the new Ronaldo.

8. Rooney or tevez? Same workrate, rooney beter on other abilities!

Yep thats true. Fucking up at the WC stands out from the crowd.

9. Adebayor or berbatov, same workrate, berbatov more creative, more goals, better passing, more humble and respect!

More humble?? Wtf. He cost less than Berbaflop, he scores a lot more.

10. VDS or hart/given!

Hart all day. VDS is slowly losing it.

13. Tottenham ripped man city apart!

And got a 0-0 draw out of it. Well done Spuds. Look at number ten as well and add to this game to back up my point.

14. Just proves that what they have bought is still not even individually better than united's team! Something which giggs emphasized. And team spirit and great manager and fans are things which they are light years away from!

Dosent prove anything. Jury is still out. Lets see the gap between us t the end of this season. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
superkev8705
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Carlitos Tevez

Postby Crossie » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 am

more humble lol!!
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby branny » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:44 am

Smacks of desperation. Doesn't even mention 34 years etc. On the same day they won the Charity shield, instead of celebrating, some of the posts on facebook were more concerned with us winning something before we can stand and argue. They are becoming more obsessed by the day.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Chinners » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:02 am

I'm sure IBH is just making these up now ... thats just too funny to be real
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Beeks » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am

Chinners wrote:I'm sure IBH is just making these up now ... thats just too funny to be real

If only that was the case!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby maf » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 am

Thats one desperate rag right there , trying his best to convince himself its all going to be ok , while checking over his shoulder constantly to see what City are up to now . This one in particualr made me laugh :

I seem to remember the scum signing a french player from leeds united who had a bad boy reputation , as I remember that worked out all right for them .
maf
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Mase » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:57 am

These rag cunts that keep talking about how much money Yaya is on do my head in. When I hear it from them I just respond saying "I though the papers said you were signing Ozil?? The papers never lie remember! Oh wait....." Shuts them up for a few minutes.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby pepsi_dave » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 pm

I made the mistake of clicking a link on newsnow to a story on therepublikofmancunia.... and before I get any shit, I have never heard of that site before, and I certainly had no idea it was a mune blog site or whatever the fuck it is.....

BAsically some twunt whingeing about mancinis response to fergies Kamikaze jibe..... considering that they all claim that it is US that are the obsessed ones (Granted, we probably are, especially on Blue-Mong) they have done a brilliant job in making themselves look like the obsessed wankers.

Needless to say, I have now blocked any more stories from that piss hole being displayed in my newsnow feed.

[urlnp=http://therepublikofmancunia.com/bobby-manc-gets-it-wrong-again/]LINKY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED[/urlnp]
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby pepsi_dave » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:11 pm

MaseCTID wrote:These rag cunts that keep talking about how much money Yaya is on do my head in. When I hear it from them I just respond saying "I though the papers said you were signing Ozil?? The papers never lie remember! Oh wait....." Shuts them up for a few minutes.

Pisses me off that, all the time, they keep harping on about Toure's £240k+ per week....

From what I've heard out and about, his wage from City is nowhere near that, 120-140 per week is what I've heard speculated, with the reamainder of his salary being made up from Image Rights, Sponsorships deals etc, and even then they are performance based (City's performance, not his individual performance).

But everytime you start counter arguing, they come out with their latest deflector, and they do the ostrich and bury their heads in the sand.... "Come and talk me when you've won something, until then I wont even bother listening". And there you have it, head well and truly buried!!!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Im sure that a lad call Karl who is on my Facebook wrote that, those all my Facebook will know who i am on about. Spouts the same shit every single day. They have become obsessed on the other side!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby The Foggy Blue » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 pm

"I know who I want LOL!!!"

Jaysus. What a wanker.
The Foggy Blue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Florida Blue » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:08 pm

maf wrote:Thats one desperate rag right there , trying his best to convince himself its all going to be ok , while checking over his shoulder constantly to see what City are up to now . This one in particualr made me laugh :

I seem to remember the scum signing a french player from leeds united who had a bad boy reputation , as I remember that worked out all right for them .

So let me get this straight, Mexico is clearly lacking the talent that Italy has (not saying they are good as a team, but the talent is far superior to Mexico's), Hernndez scored two goals at the WC, and Balotelli scored zero (but the rag forgot too mention he was not there, nor was Rossi for that matter, both much better players than Hernandez)...I am convinced now. Hernandez is also 6 inches shorter than Balotelli... and he called Silva little?

As for Berbatov, didn't SA Fuckface have to kidnap him to go to the swamp??
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Grob » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Grob: After the signing of Chris Smalling i just could not control my laughter.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Return to The Maine Football forum