PLAYERS RESPECT FOR US

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

PLAYERS RESPECT FOR US

Postby aristation » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:05 pm

It ia a real shame that the only two players who came and said hello to the fans after the Dortmund match have now left (Bellamy and Ireland) I hope some of the newer players show some respect to fans after the games coming up
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Re: PLAYERS RESPECT FOR US

Postby Kladze » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:16 pm

aristation wrote:It ia a real shame that the only two players who came and said hello to the fans after the Dortmund match have now left (Bellamy and Ireland) I hope some of the newer players show some respect to fans after the games coming up

The club has no soul ?
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Burt » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Maybe some players are as inconsolible as us fans when we lose and they just want to get off the pitch and do their heads in, in the changing room cos they're as gutted as us that we didn't progress further. Some players like Beckcsum prefer to prance around with fans to project their own image and wear scarves around their gregory pecks, pretending that they're one of the fans, to portray a love and fellow grief whilst growing their images within the public. Just a thought that came into my tiny mind.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 pm

aristation wrote:It ia a real shame that the only two players who came and said hello to the fans after the Dortmund match have now left (Bellamy and Ireland) I hope some of the newer players show some respect to fans after the games coming up

Maybe they did that for a reason?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Return to The Maine Football forum