Going,going......gone.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Going,going......gone.

Postby crossan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 pm

No not me;-)..........Caicedo to Wetspam,subject to medical and him having a bleeding haircut!!
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Re: Going,going......gone.

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:23 pm

crossan wrote:No not me;-)..........Caicedo to Wetspam,subject to medical and him having a bleeding haircut!!

I was half expecting that on opening the thread you would in the process of tipping yourself off a motorway bridge
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby crossan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:26 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
crossan wrote:No not me;-)..........Caicedo to Wetspam,subject to medical and him having a bleeding haircut!!

I was half expecting that on opening the thread you would in the process of tipping yourself off a motorway bridge

No as my internet connection is via an electric plug............the lead would not reach the M60.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:27 pm

crossan wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

No as my internect connection is via an electric plug............the lead would not reach the M60.

Touche
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby crossan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:46 pm

please note that I am only trying to lighten things on here as it gets a bit serious at times...............you young uns should understand that as I (like many others on here) have been used to us battling relegation and the numerous false dawns over the last 30 odd years I am waiting for the slap in the face with a wet kipper that usually follows the high.........
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Postby Burt » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:50 pm

crossan wrote:please note that I am only trying to lighten things on here as it gets a bit serious at times...............you young uns should understand that as I (like many others on here) have been used to us battling relegation and the numerous false dawns over the last 30 odd years I am waiting for the slap in the face with a wet kipper that usually follows the high.........

Loads on ere will jump down yer throat at yer first sentence Crossan but I understand you better you crafty ol fucler:o)
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby crossan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Burt wrote:
crossan wrote:please note that I am only trying to lighten things on here as it gets a bit serious at times...............you young uns should understand that as I (like many others on here) have been used to us battling relegation and the numerous false dawns over the last 30 odd years I am waiting for the slap in the face with a wet kipper that usually follows the high.........

Loads on ere will jump down yer throat at yer first sentence Crossan but I understand you better you crafty ol fucler:o)

Thanks Burt,luckily you know how miscevious I get occasionally...............I must shove my fishing rod back in't garden shed or I will end up with a ban;-)
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Return to The Maine Football forum