blobby southall

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

blobby southall

Postby 9secondlegend » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:39 pm

the fat cunt is having another go at us.
not only are we disresctful to bellamy but now we are out of order for leaving shay given on the bench.
this is another annoying twat who i have never liked
the the fuckin bin emptying fat cunt
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Re: blobby southall

Postby Haz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:42 pm

9secondlegend wrote:the fat cunt is having another go at us.
not only are we disresctful to bellamy but now we are out of order for leaving shay given on the bench.

I always take what outsiders say with a pinch of salt. Especially when it's a load of gobshite like this. And what the hell has it got to do with him anyway?
Haz
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: The Goat

Postby 9secondlegend » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Haz wrote:

I always take what outsiders say with a pinch of salt. Especially when it's a load of gobshite like this. And what the hell has it got to do with him anyway?

it really is amazing how much bitterness is out there now.
it the 1st time i have seen the bloated bloater for years and low and behold he pops up slagging us off!

who will be next?

julian dicks?
roy wegerle?
vinny samways?
peter ndlovu?
9secondlegend

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Haz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 pm

9secondlegend wrote:it the 1st time i have seen the bloated bloater for years and low and behold he pops up slagging us off!

Exactly. He's just looking for a little bit of limelight. Maybe wanting a few quid to do an interview. Poor thing, he's probably been unable to afford his 10 meals a day for a while.
Haz

My favourite player is: The Goat

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
Haz wrote:

it really is amazing how much bitterness is out there now.
it the 1st time i have seen the bloated bloater for years and low and behold he pops up slagging us off!

who will be next?

julian dicks?
roy wegerle?
vinny samways?
peter ndlovu?

They all got opinion about us don't they. I mean Robbie Earle has been giving his "informed" opinion about us to anyone who has cared to listen since the takeover. Robbie fucking Earle?!?! Give me a fucking break. Apparently Warren Barton is acting like some sort of superstar insider on telly in USA as well. They even labeled him as "former Premier League star". Warren Barton?!?! Wimbledon and Newcastle supporters must've been in stitches after hearing Warren Barton called a star!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby superkev8705 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 pm

The fat cnut just needs to make a comment about Ireland now and he has the full set. What a tosser.
superkev8705
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Carlitos Tevez

Postby King Kev » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:42 pm

With all the negative stuff he is saying about City it makes me wonder if he's trying to get a job on our coaching staff.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dameerto » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 pm

We could get him a job as Tevez's steak griller - he can't shout his mouth off if he's on the payroll. (He might eat the profits though)
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Exiled » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Been at home for 2 days and am sick of seeing the fat binman on SSN already. So he gave his opinion on Bellamy, before Bellamy had his Cardiff press conference and now Given, probably during the same interview. Plenty of bile on show.

Makes me realise I should switch SSN off for a bit and do something a bit more productive than sitting around on my arse.
Exiled

Postby Beeks » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Exiled wrote:Been at home for 2 days and am sick of seeing the fat binman on SSN already.

His brother Boo Southall still works the bins in Llandudno...he's a hard fucker too
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Fish111 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Found the perfect twat to have a go at us didn't they? A Welsh goalkeeper. He was able to slag us off on two fronts. He must have done the interview before the Bellers press conference at Cardiff because he obviously didn't know that Bellers is ecstatic with the move.
Fish111

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Burt » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 pm

King Kev wrote:With all the negative stuff he is saying about City it makes me wonder if he's trying to get a job on our coaching staff.

This post hasn't gone over my head KK. Laffed me nadgers orf mate heheheeee:o)
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Murph » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Southall is a twat.......fact. The fat cunt even sued his own daughter a few years ago.
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fucl do you think you're talking to?"
Murph
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby sweenyuk » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:26 pm

9secondlegend wrote:not only are we disresctful to bellamy but now we are out of order for leaving shay given on the bench.

we disrespect Bellamy by paying his wages whilst he plays for his home team...
out of order for leaving Shay on the bench? Did he watch the spurs game? Was Hart man of the match and as such the right choice, or did he mean we should have played both goalies at the same time?
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum