how times have changed!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

how times have changed!

Postby paulh » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:49 pm

from ssn

" Experienced striker Jon Macken has been training with Walsall in a bid to win a permanent deal with the club"

i remeber seeing him near heaton park with his card stuck in mud askign for help not long ago! walked straight past him
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Re: how times have changed!

Postby crossan » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:06 pm

paulh wrote:from ssn

" Experienced striker Jon Macken has been training with Walsall in a bid to win a permanent deal with the club"

i remeber seeing him near heaton park with his card stuck in mud askign for help not long ago! walked straight past him

You walked past the scorer of our fourth goal against the Spuds in the FA Cup replay..................shame on you!!
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Blue Blood » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 pm

crossan wrote:
paulh wrote:from ssn

You walked past the scorer of our fourth goal against the Spuds in the FA Cup replay..................shame on you!!

You walked past the man who missed more sitters in the charlton game under pearce than i have fingers and toes................shame on you!! ;P
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby paulh » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 pm

to be honest would have helped but just had a domestic and was seething! hwe was up sh*t creek without a paddle hands on hips with face like thunder
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:24 pm

I think Goater103 can beat that.

I believe he was at a wedding over the weekend and Jim Whitley was the singer at the evening do.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Return to The Maine Football forum