Training Tuesday 17/8

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Training Tuesday 17/8

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 am

Biamp wrote:Cheers Doug, top report as usual. Whats going on with our Johnno? Hes included with the squad for Europa League game. Will he travel with them?

I don't think so.His target to return has been October for a long time. I just hope he is on target for that as I have been told.
With the set up at Carrington now it's often impossible to see players when they come out to work on their own away from the main group.I know MJ was out last week but I havent seen him for a while.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Biamp wrote:Cheers Doug, top report as usual. Whats going on with our Johnno? Hes included with the squad for Europa League game. Will he travel with them?

I don't think so.His target to return has been October for a long time. I just hope he is on target for that as I have been told.
With the set up at Carrington now it's often impossible to see players when they come out to work on their own away from the main group.I know MJ was out last week but I havent seen him for a while.

Looking at the squad now, there's a spare slot or two for him if he does get fit, although I would have thought it would be at least Christmas before he's ready to take part in serious first team games, even if he does come back in October.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 am

Doug I think your every report should have a standard Johnno footnote. 'Today Johnno is...................'

That way you wont have to keep going back and replying to the daily question!!

:-)
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:43 pm

great report Doug.

i know you didn't actually see him, but did you get the 'feeling' that Johnno was 'around' and if so, hows he doing? ;)
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:13 pm

HeyMark wrote:Is this photographer attractive?

Whats the deal with robinho btw, why cant he train with the team? Its not like he should be behind in fitness, he's been playing regular games for santos

Yes she is.
I think his work is being done indoors because he is presumably behind in fitness and just like the others will do work in the gym and all sorts of assessments and tests when they start as standard pre season work.

I agree doug, she is quite attractive
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Whats the deal with robinho btw, why cant he train with the team? Its not like he should be behind in fitness, he's been playing regular games for santos

Yes she is.
I think his work is being done indoors because he is presumably behind in fitness and just like the others will do work in the gym and all sorts of assessments and tests when they start as standard pre season work.

Great report As usual m8 . Ihope being the gentleman you are that you offered your services with a Dot leaf :)
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 am

carolina-blue wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Yes she is.

Great report As usual m8 . Ihope being the gentleman you are that you offered your services with a Dot leaf :)

Being the gentleman I obviously cannot say:)
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum