Ingrate = Notlob?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Ingrate = Notlob?

Postby Florida Blue » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:35 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/149482/Craig-Bellamy-set-for-Bolton-loan-deal/

Of course this article still says he can train at Cardiff...

BOLTON are poised to rescue Craig Bellamy from his Manchester City misery.

Bellamy’s hometown club Cardiff would love to have the firebrand forward – but they could pay only a fraction of his massive £90,000-a-week wages.

City are resigned to the fact that they will have to subsidise the deal wherever Bellamy goes.

Starsport understands Bolton have asked about taking the City outcast on loan and that the lure of continued Premier League football appeals to the player.

A move to Bolton would suit City, who do not see their neighbours as rivals. But the Blues do not want Bellamy to play for a team likely to challenge them at the top of the table.

There are links with former club Celtic – whose pay ceiling is £30,000-a-week – Fulham, managed by former City boss Mark Hughes, Tottenham and Everton.

Bellamy burned his bridges at City last week when he claimed manager Roberto Mancini had not spoken to him for months.

Mancini’s response was to announce that Bellamy would not be in his final list of 25 first team squad players this season.

And the Italian has made it clear Bellamy is free to train at Cardiff.
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: Ingrate = Notlob?

Postby Chopper » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 am

Send him off to MLS.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Florida Blue » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 am

Chopper wrote:Send him off to MLS.

He's too young.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ant london » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 am

Florida Blue wrote:

He's too young.

he's not though

Former Hull City midfielder Geovanni has agreed to terms with Major League Soccer's San Jose Earthquakes, the club has announced.

Brazilian midfielder Geovanni, an ex-Manchester City man, was with Hull for the past two Premier League seasons but was released following the club's relegation from the top flight.

The 30-year-old's deal is subject to international clearance, and is as a 'designated player', meaning the bulk of his salary falls outside of the team's salary cap, making him the first such player at San Jose.

Versatile Geovanni, who can play in a variety of attacking positions, spent time at Barcelona in Spain and Benfica in Portugal ahead of his switch to England.

The Earthquakes revealed Geovanni has already started training with the USA club, and expect his first match to be away to the New York Red Bulls later this month.
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Florida Blue » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:11 pm

ant london wrote:
Florida Blue wrote:

He's too young.

he's not though

Former Hull City midfielder Geovanni has agreed to terms with Major League Soccer's San Jose Earthquakes, the club has announced.

Brazilian midfielder Geovanni, an ex-Manchester City man, was with Hull for the past two Premier League seasons but was released following the club's relegation from the top flight.

The 30-year-old's deal is subject to international clearance, and is as a 'designated player', meaning the bulk of his salary falls outside of the team's salary cap, making him the first such player at San Jose.

Versatile Geovanni, who can play in a variety of attacking positions, spent time at Barcelona in Spain and Benfica in Portugal ahead of his switch to England.

The Earthquakes revealed Geovanni has already started training with the USA club, and expect his first match to be away to the New York Red Bulls later this month.

Damn Ant way to kill a deadpan comment... but good evidence.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Return to The Maine Football forum