Given and Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Given and Hart

Postby Bingo Lewis » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:03 am

Mancini needs to sort this out.
They should both be called to his office and he needs to tell them that he is the boss, he makes the fucking decisions, he should fine them both for their "I'm gonna leave if I'm not first choice" whinges in the media, and they should both be told they have a contract and no matter how much they whinge, one of them will not be playing certain games.
It seems to me that neither of them have the right attitude. They get that spot based on performance and ability, and the one in the net on matchday is the one who is performing better, and the other one needs to up their game to get the start back, not have a moan and look for another club.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Re: Given and Hart

Postby sweenyuk » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:07 am

What was the point in re-signing Stuart Taylor if we are going to keep both Given and Hart? One will stay and one will go. I just hope it is Hart that we keep
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:07 am

I think the fooking lot of them need to be told who is the boss.

Too many wankers knocking around for me,get your shit together and stop being fucking bitches.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Bingo Lewis » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:09 am

lets all have a disco wrote:I think the fooking lot of them need to be told who is the boss.

Too many wankers knocking around for me,get your shit together and stop being fucking bitches.

Aye. Bellers has really pissed me off and I reckon Bob has handled him right. Get him out of there. He tried getting Tevez in on his tantrum, and Bob made him captain to fuck him off. Good on him.
Ireland must be doing something behind the scenes too after what Bob had to say about him the other day. Get the fuckers out.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 am

Spot on.

I'm sick and fucking tired of our players acting like they own the fucking Club. We need to get rid of this attitude. All our fucking players moaning in media about their personal agendas. Well fuck it, if they show it on the pitch they will get their chance, if they don't..... well adios.

If I were Mancini I'd do exactly as you suggested. Call them in the office and give them good bollocking. Tell them in no uncertain terms that they are contracted to Club and we are planning to keep them both. Fine them both two weeks wages and tell them that if you see them in papers so much as telling their favourite food, they'll be fined months wages and given spanking by the bootman. "Joe, you played well, the shirt is yours now for next ten games. If you fail to keep up that form Shay will get his chance. Now piss of you two and don't bother me anymore".
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby kennyboy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 am

Just read Given is off to Arsenal, done deal 6month loan.
ITK twitter. Hope it's not the case..
Scandinavian True Blue
kennyboy
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Keith Curle

Postby Beeks » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:16 am

Completely fucking agree...City pay their fucking wages and i'm sick of it...what pisses me off even more is sending them off on loan and paying half their wages too?!?! WTF are we? A Charity?!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Kladze » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 am

kennyboy wrote:Just read Given is off to Arsenal, done deal 6month loan.

The words cat, hell, and chance spring to mind.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Beeks » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 am

BTW i've heard the Arseanl rumour too...but apparently this time we have a '24 hour recall' clause
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Kladze » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:BTW i've heard the Arseanl rumour too...but apparently this time we have a '24 hour recall' clause

I still have 99% doubts.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Spot on.

I'm sick and fucking tired of our players acting like they own the fucking Club. We need to get rid of this attitude. All our fucking players moaning in media about their personal agendas. Well fuck it, if they show it on the pitch they will get their chance, if they don't..... well adios.

If I were Mancini I'd do exactly as you suggested. Call them in the office and give them good bollocking. Tell them in no uncertain terms that they are contracted to Club and we are planning to keep them both. Fine them both two weeks wages and tell them that if you see them in papers so much as telling their favourite food, they'll be fined months wages and given spanking by the bootman. "Joe, you played well, the shirt is yours now for next ten games. If you fail to keep up that form Shay will get his chance. Now piss of you two and don't bother me anymore".

Yeah, completely agree.

Congratulations on becoming englands and citys no.1 this week Joe, and on your man of the match performance on Saturday.......now give us two weeks wages. You cunt.

Don't know what you're laughing at either shay, you answered a loaded question from a journalist, you're fined and all.

That should sort things.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby blootoof » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Completely fucking agree...City pay their fucking wages and i'm sick of it...what pisses me off even more is sending them off on loan and paying half their wages too?!?! WTF are we? A Charity?!

Twitch seems to think so.

Harry Redknapp has said Manchester City are happy to allow Craig Bellamy to move to Fulham on loan but the Tottenham Hotspur manager is frustrated at City's refusal to do a deal with his club.

Redknapp has expressed an interest in a number of City players, mindful not only of their quality but of City's requirement to trim their squad to meet the Premier League's new regulations. Bellamy has been a long-term target while Redknapp has chased Micah Richards since the end of last season yet he fears the pursuit is doomed to failure. City do not want to lose Richards as it would leave them short of cover at right-back. Redknapp has also made an unsuccessful loan inquiry for the centre-half Joleon Lescott.

City lost out to Tottenham last season in the race for the fourth Champions League place and they consider them to be among their rivals again this time out. As such, they are reluctant sellers to them in the transfer market. The Fulham manager, Mark Hughes – who has worked with Bellamy at Blackburn Rovers, City and Wales – has made the striker his top target and he may draw encouragement from Redknapp's comments.

"They [City] must want to sell Bellamy but they wouldn't want to loan him to us," Redknapp said. "Richards wouldn't be a goer, not really. I don't think they want to loan anyone to us. That's why they would loan Fulham Bellamy but wouldn't loan people to us."

Redknapp agreed a £6m deal for the highly rated 21-year-old Brazil midfielder Sandro in March but the player does not arrive until after his current club, Internacional, with whom Tottenham have a tie-up, conclude their Copa Libertadores final against Chivas Guadalajara this week. Internacional lead 2-1 going into Wednesday's second-leg.

It has been a frustrating summer for Redknapp, who has missed out on the signatures of Joe Cole and Scott Parker. He hopes to sign the goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa from Spartak Moscow and has said he has an interest in the central defender William Gallas, who is a free agent after leaving Arsenal.

Redknapp said he had narrowly failed to pull off a deal for a star player at one of England's top clubs, although he refused to name him. "There was one particular player, I just think would have been amazing for this club, an amazing signing and I really thought we had a real chance," he said. "He's at a big club and it'd be difficult. Where? In England.

"It was just getting the one or two who could make the difference. I don't need to bring decent players in, players who you say: 'Is he better than this one? Well, there's not much in it.' I wouldn't bother. I'd rather stick with what I've got."

Ledley King has said he will not follow Paul Robinson and Wes Brown in announcing his England retirement, although, given his chronic knee trouble, it seems unlikely that he will feature again at international level.

"I won't pull myself out but first thing's first, I need to come back here [to Tottenham] and try and stay fit," King said. "It's about staying fit here and we'll look at it from there."

Redknapp said: "If England play midweek, Ledley can't play on Saturday for Tottenham. It's nothing the boy can do."

The funny part about this is that twitchy was probably waiting all through this window for us to off-load all our players, only for us to tell him to fuck-off.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blue Blood » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 am

Loada tosh.

Our stance is we will not strengthen our direct rivals. Therefore Given to Arsenal is defo a no go.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 am

lets all have a disco wrote:I think the fooking lot of them need to be told who is the boss.

If your dropped it should motivate you to say right I'm going to prove you wrong, you don't prove people wrong by crying like a bitch and saying I won't to move, you do this by getting your head down and working damm hard in training and performing when called upon.

I have been so disapointed in the way they have both conducted themselves and they both should no better. What they have done just generates further negative press for us and rubs off on other players. As a youngest you look up to the likes of players like Shay and for him to spit his dummy out IMO is unprofessional.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Kladze » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:48 am

“It is impossible for me to keep all the players happy,” said the Italian.

“It is the same for any manager. But we play every three days and all the players will probably play at some time.”

Mancini also reiterated his rebuttal of Bellamy’s claim that he has not spoken to the Welshman, or to newly-crowned captain Carlos Tevez, for six months.

“I speak with all the players – apart from Bellamy!” he said with a smile.

“Every player can walk into my office and speak with me every day.”

Emmanuel Adebayor is also said to be unhappy after starting on the bench at Spurs but Mancini says it is too early for players to be hammering on his door.

“Not after the first game,” he said. “After 15 games, maybe yes. Not now.”

Mancini also sided with Arsene Wenger, who slammed the new 25-man squad rules introduced by the Premier League, claiming it disadvantages clubs who play in European competition.

“I agree with Wenger,” said Mancini. “It is ridiculous if a club has 28 or 29 players, why can’t they play? It’s a strange decision.”
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby avoidconfusion » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Spot on.

Exactly. I mean look at teams like Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea or even Arsenal... you don't see their players mouthing off in the press like ours do constantly and if they do they get a right bollocking.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby avoidconfusion » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Kladze wrote:
“It is impossible for me to keep all the players happy,” said the Italian.

“It is the same for any manager. But we play every three days and all the players will probably play at some time.”

Mancini also reiterated his rebuttal of Bellamy’s claim that he has not spoken to the Welshman, or to newly-crowned captain Carlos Tevez, for six months.

“I speak with all the players – apart from Bellamy!” he said with a smile.

“Every player can walk into my office and speak with me every day.”

Emmanuel Adebayor is also said to be unhappy after starting on the bench at Spurs but Mancini says it is too early for players to be hammering on his door.

“Not after the first game,” he said. “After 15 games, maybe yes. Not now.”

Mancini also sided with Arsene Wenger, who slammed the new 25-man squad rules introduced by the Premier League, claiming it disadvantages clubs who play in European competition.

“I agree with Wenger,” said Mancini. “It is ridiculous if a club has 28 or 29 players, why can’t they play? It’s a strange decision.”

HAHAHA
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Maybe Mancini has had both of them in his office and told them what the position is? Why would we believe anything else.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby smurfsdabomb » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Blue Blood wrote:

Loada tosh.

Our stance is we will not strengthen our direct rivals. Therefore Given to Arsenal is defo a no go.

Richard Dunne to Aston Villa?
Vedran Corluka to Tottenham?
Stephen Ireland to Aston Villa?
smurfsdabomb
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 pm

I think it's unfair to keep a great goalkeeper sitting on his arse. If he's rotated like an outfield player then fair enough but if he wants to play football & isn't being allowed to it's wrong. Just because he's signed a contract means nothing imo. They signed to play for City, not to watch City. If their desperate to play & we won't let them, release them. If we're treating these blokes like slaves then we can expect them to behave that way; try to get free at the 1st opportunity & fight against everything they can. Why should they try their best if their best isn't good enough? Money isn't everything in my life & whatever the press say, at least SOME City players feel the same. I'm glad, or everything the press say about us becomes true.

We either play them both or let one of them go.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum