Bellamy to Cardiff

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bellamy to Cardiff

Postby ant london » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:54 am

yeah I know what you mean on that mate but I just do not think this whole issue of the 25 man squad has been well handled at all
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Beeks » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 am

Apparently according to the Telegraph he's agreed a deal to train with Cardiff until he sorts out his future
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Kladze » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 am

Ted

Do you want the chief running the show, or one of the braves?

As NQDP might say - show some balls. If you think Mancini is totally out of order on this then you must surely follow that up by demanding he goes. It is that significant an issue.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 am

Kladze wrote:Ted

As NQDP might say - show some balls. If you think Mancini is totally out of order on this then you must surely follow that up by demanding he goes. It is that significant an issue.

What an absolutely fucking childish comment! Show some balls & do what? Say I want the manager sacking when I'd rather lose Bellamy, Tevez, Balotelli & Hart & most other players than the manager? I DON'T LIKE SACKING MANAGERS. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I'm allowed to think anyway?

I don't believe in sacking managers over one or two issues, it's their overall performance that matters. If Mancini gets the team playing excellent football he'll have no problems from me. That doesn't mean I'm going to kiss his arse when he behaves like a total twat! I happen to think we're a better team with Bellamy in it at present.

Imo the whole Bellamy thing is a load of shit concocted to try & get Dzeko. It went badly wrong. "It's just business" as an Italian might say.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:Good luck Cregg.Won't miss him that much myself as I don't think it will make us any weaker not having him.
What gets me is the hypocrasy shown by the Bellamy lickers.When Robbie did they same thing he got called every kind of cunt whereas to certain hypocrits Cregg has no choice and is a hero.

That's because unlike Robbie... Bellers has more effort in his little toe than our want away Brazilian...how you can compare the two is beyond me

I can compare the two because this time my hypocrasy doesn't stand in the way of me being able to see what I think is happening.
This episode throws up nothing but the fickle attitude of some of the two faced fans on here.
More effort.What a load of bollox.
Foul mouth and a bit of speed is all he has.
Licker.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beeks » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 am

Rag_hater wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:Good luck Cregg.Won't miss him that much myself as I don't think it will make us any weaker not having him.
What gets me is the hypocrasy shown by the Bellamy lickers.When Robbie did they same thing he got called every kind of cunt whereas to certain hypocrits Cregg has no choice and is a hero.

That's because unlike Robbie... Bellers has more effort in his little toe than our want away Brazilian...how you can compare the two is beyond me

I can compare the two because this time my hypocrasy doesn't stand in the way of me being able to see what I think is happening.
This episode throws up nothing but the fickle attitude of some of the two faced fans on here.
Licker.

PMSL...you're a funny fucker
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Murph » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:31 am

Bellamy has dug his own grave, you CAN NOT have disruptive influences around the dressing room, undermining the manager and club. Bellamy new EXACTLY what he was doing when HE arranged to be interviewed on Sky. FFS he told LIES about the manager on TV, (does anyone actually believe he wasn't spoken to in any shape or form by Mancini for 6 months?). And he attacked the upper management in general, calling them ruthless. Bellamy has previous for doing outspoken tv interviews when the going gets tough, he did exactly the same at Newcastle. The club have no option but to get rid.
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fucl do you think you're talking to?"
Murph

Postby Kladze » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:32 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

What an absolutely fucking childish comment! Show some balls & do what? Say I want the manager sacking when I'd rather lose Bellamy, Tevez, Balotelli & Hart & most other players than the manager? I DON'T LIKE SACKING MANAGERS. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I'm allowed to think anyway?

I don't believe in sacking managers over one or two issues, it's their overall performance that matters. If Mancini gets the team playing excellent football he'll have no problems from me. That doesn't mean I'm going to kiss his arse when he behaves like a total twat! I happen to think we're a better team with Bellamy in it at present.

Imo the whole Bellamy thing is a load of shit concocted to try & get Dzeko. It went badly wrong. "It's just business" as an Italian might say.

I'm not telling you what you're allowed to think - you can think four divided by two equals three for all I fucking care.

All I'm saying is that the management of the team as a whole involves the macro-management of individuals within it. Remember Taggart with Stam, Van Nostrilhorse, and then Beckham? Not many rags would now say he got those situations wrong.
And that's why I'm aserting that this really IS such a significant an issue that if you fundamentally disagree with what the club (through Mancini) has done then you really ought to be calling for his head ....... in my incredibly humble opinion of course.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:41 am

Rag_hater wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Licker.

If Bellamy had been asked whether he wanted to stay & said "I want to go to Cardiff" we'd all be telling him to fucking do one. Robinho didn't want to play for us & wants to play for Santos, Bellamy does want to play for us & was forced out. Please tell me you're not seriously pretending the two things are the same? I didn't want Robinho to go until he turned his back on us. I'll cheer him if he comes back but I'll never ever trust him again.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:51 am

Kladze wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I'm not telling you what you're allowed to think - you can think four divided by two equals three for all I fucking care.

All I'm saying is that the management of the team as a whole involves the macro-management of individuals within it. Remember Taggart with Stam, Van Nostrilhorse, and then Beckham? Not many rags would now say he got those situations wrong.
And that's why I'm aserting that this really IS such a significant an issue that if you fundamentally disagree with what the club (through Mancini) has done then you really ought to be calling for his head ....... in my incredibly humble opinion of course.

So everyone on here who doesn't agree with individual players leaving (or presumably signed as it's the same thing) should want to sack the manager? Let me get this straight; even though I've backed him over Kolarov, toure, Silva, Balotelli, Milner, Hart playing, Ireland, Ned going & Shay too if that's needed, Robinho going, Robinho coming back, Jo getting a try out pre season, i've even accepted David fucking Platt; I should demand Mancini's sacking because of Bellamy?

No wonder you rate your opinion as incredibly humble ;-)

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Kladze » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:54 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Kladze wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

So everyone on here who doesn't agree with individual players leaving (or presumably signed as it's the same thing) should want to sack the manager? Let me get this straight; even though I've backed him over Kolarov, toure, Silva, Balotelli, Milner, Hart playing, Ireland, Ned going & Shay too if that's needed, Robinho going, Robinho coming back, Jo getting a try out pre season, i've even accepted David fucking Platt; I should demand Mancini's sacking because of Bellamy?

Ah but it's the manner of Bellamy's departure which seems to have piqued you into a display of bad temper ;-)
Go on .... admit you want him sacked :p

And there is nothing humble about my opinion - I was joshing with you on that lol
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:05 am

Kladze wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Kladze wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Ah but it's the manner of Bellamy's departure which seems to have piqued you into a display of bad temper ;-)
Go on .... admit you want him sacked :p

And there is nothing humble about my opinion - I was joshing with you on that lol

Absolutely it's partly the manner of it (& Ireland too) but equally that includes the lack of our best (fit) attacking player v Liverpool & Spurs. (How is 3 points is so important in the last game of last season but not the 1st game of this one?).

It's crap on so many levels. Bad management but not sackable. The sackable bit will come if Bellamy's replacements don't cut it. I won't be in the 1st 200 on here to demand it if that happens.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Kladze » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:07 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Absolutely it's partly the manner of it (& Ireland too) but equally that includes the lack of our best (fit) attacking player v Liverpool & Spurs. (How is 3 points is so important in the last game of last season but not the 1st game of this one?).

It's crap on so many levels. Bad management but not sackable. The sackable bit will come if Bellamy's replacements don't cut it. I won't be in the 1st 200 on here to demand it if that happens.

Fair enough . I think we've probably argued it to death now.

Up yours! ;-)
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:08 am

Kladze wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Fair enough . I think we've probably argued it to death now.

Up yours! ;-)

Cunt.

;-)

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 am

Ted, although these are not all my own thoughts, I thought I'd answer yours with a few different views that don't show Bellers to be the Angel you make out. What I find strange is that many on here were dead set against him joining us because of his attitude at other clubs, yet now fail to appreciate that it might actually be the player, not the numerous clubs he's been to. Afterall, there is a common denominator in all this isn't there.

Ted Hughes wrote:Let's see .......

Bellamy has best season ever with 10 goals & 8 assists, fans love him.

Robinho scored 14 goals and fans loved him.

Bellamy had a specific training routine suggested to him, which he followed religously & found it got him & kept fitter than ever before. Is made to change it.

After clarification from Mancini, his plan was put back in place. In the mean-time Bellers made a massive show of defiance.

Bellamy publicly shows support for Mancini by running to him after goal.

Isn't that called 'Two-Faced'?

Bellamy Makes lighthearted quip about incident between Moyes & Mancini.

Light-hearted? Nothing like supporting your manager, eh?

Bellamy appears not to be a sore loser at losing a champions league place to Spurs, is demonised by small section of fans.

Smiling High-Fives with the oppostion manager as 45,000 fans dreams turn to dust.

Bellamy Is taken on pre season tour & starts 1st game, playing better than almost anyone else & helping Mancini organise team by relaying his orders.

We pay his wages don't we?

Bellamy is dropped & replaced by a player who had disciplinary problems at the club when he was last around, was considered a bad influence, a bad trainer & had the same problems at his last loan club, police being called to his parties during the season.

Jo was new ro Mancini and was a bit of an unknown, unlike Bellers. Seems the lad did alright though.

Bellamy is praised for his effort & attitude by the manager.

And rightly so.

Bellamy is offered to Wolfsburg & turns it down.

Well within his rights for non-footballing reason - family and money.

Bellamy is left on bench v Valencia to disappointment of crowd who vote his goal v rags as last year's goal of the season, cheering him as he warms up.

The fans love him for his effort and professionalism on the field and cheer him on, unlike last year when he told the fans to 'Fuck off'.

Bellamy is dumped from the UEFA squad in spite of places being available.

Did it have something to do with a certain impending transfer and do we know that things weren't already happening behind the scenes? Afterall, we all know now what comments come out when he has been dropped.

Bellamy does interview stating he thinks he's going to be sold but wants to stay & really loves playing for City. Says has asked for clarification several times but not got an answer, hasn't spoken to Mancini for 6 months but says that's not unusual was same with Hughes & other managers. Last bit gets ignored & is demonised by small section of fans.

Bellamy basically holds the club to ransom with retirement demands and disrespects his manager in the process.

Bellamy is dumped from PL squad offered to lower half PL teams + Celtic & Cardiff.

Simple really, don't give your opponent the chance to shoot you in the back. And Dumped? He mastered his own downfall.

Bellamy is made to train with reserves along with Ireland.

Bellers causes unrest wherever he goes and without his best manager Hughes around, he's going to cause even more. And, if he's not in the 25, where should he train?

Bellamy is allegedly banned from training ground.

Things have obviously deteriated and Bellers banned for possibly causing unrest and friction with the other players. Is that what you want?

you're right, it is appallingly bad management of the affair from all concerned (Mancini, Cook, Marwood, Al Mubarak) :rolleyes

Or possibly appauling behaviour by Bellers after he realised there would be very limited scope for him to ply his trade.
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:27 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Licker.

If Bellamy had been asked whether he wanted to stay & said "I want to go to Cardiff" we'd all be telling him to fucking do one. Robinho didn't want to play for us & wants to play for Santos, Bellamy does want to play for us & was forced out. Please tell me you're not seriously pretending the two things are the same? I didn't want Robinho to go until he turned his back on us. I'll cheer him if he comes back but I'll never ever trust him again.

BS of the highest order.Cregg has said openly he would like to play for Cardiff the town he grew up supporting same as that Brazillian.
Forced out my arse.His attitude has got him out of the squad.There's three incidents that happened in public that are being used as examples of his awkwardness and fuck knows if there weren't any incidents in private.Nobody but Cregg and Bobby know but it wouldn't suprise me if there were.
And there is a load of BS made up by the Robbie haters about him saying rubbish about our club when it doesn't exist.
Just rubbish made up to bang the Robbie hate drum.
Rag_hater

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:30 am

Rag_hater wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Licker.

BS of the highest order.Cregg has said openly he would like to play for Cardiff the town he grew up supporting same as that Brazillian.
Forced out my arse.His attitude has got him out of the squad.There's three incidents that happened in public that are being used as examples of his awkwardness and fuck knows if there weren't any incidents in private.Nobody but Cregg and Bobby know but it wouldn't suprise me if there were.
And there is a load of BS made up by the Robbie haters about him saying rubbish about our club when it doesn't exist.

Ah well. I suppose it's inevitable but at least I asked.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby bluej » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:42 am

Rag_hater wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Licker.

Hasn't this tedious c*nt been banned yet?
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Kladze » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 am

bluej wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:

Hasn't this tedious c*nt been banned yet?

You could foe him like I did ........ but then some other tedious c*nt just quotes him without so much as a "by your leave" ;-)
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Hasn't this tedious c*nt been banned yet?[/quote]

I suppose I'd have something in common with St Cregg if I got banned.
Rag_hater

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum