hANSON

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: hANSON

Postby patrickblue » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:It's not what Hanson says, it's the way he says it! He is such a venimous fuck when he talks about us that he makes me want to smash the screen. Take yesterday for example, he said we'd spent hoards of money, got 5 players and just through them into the team. Well Mr Hanson, that is just down-right lying, there were only 3 new players in the team and only Silva had limited playing time but we needed him on the pitch. He uses these little statements to fuel the hatred from other fans and although we can say he's a useless twat, those other fans like to take statements like that onboard.

I'm just hoping that Arsenal kick their arses today and that come the end of the season, Liverpool are well out of the running for the Champions League. That way, there will be no need for the likes of Hanson and Lawro to be on the show; their time is running out!

Couldn't agree more. Never used to mind Hanson (maybe he was overshadowed by Lawro's bile and I never noticed), but his last outburst was nasty in the extreme.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby edgeley blue » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:02 pm

As much as I hate the rags, last time the turd came out with as much shit with as much hatred in his eyes (kids win you nothing); How fucking wrong was he? So on that basis let him and the rest continue with their bile, we will have the last laugh!
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Did anyone see MoTD 2? What a pile of shit with that Colin 'who gives a fuck about the rest of his name'! Just watched him steal the Prem Trophy, seen a clip of 24 and then they've got the credits and music to Grange Hill.

I know there's only 1 game today but come on BBC, play the fucking game will you!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby blootoof » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:11 pm

That scar on his fore head has been there since he was two years old. As soon as he uttered his first words his Mam butted him.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 pm

blootoof wrote:That scar on his fore head has been there since he was two years old. As soon as he uttered his first words his Mam butted him.

A bit like Harry Potter then...........he's a cunt as well!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby mcfc1632 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:We were lucky not to concede but it was only to be expected. We were a right fucking mess 1st half. if anyone saw Mancini's interview, he'd lost his voice through shouting! He wasn't fucking singing 'Blue Moon'! We fought for a point though & the central defenders & keeper showed real passion rather than just accepting we were going to get hammered. That's the part of our team we were most worried about & they came through with flying colours. It was a huge bonus. Now we can start to build.

If the CB's & keeper are going to play like that, with DeJong in front, all Mancini has to do is get a team to gel out of the collection of fantastic talent he has to go with them. I can't imagine for one second that he can't do that.

Just want to say what a spot on post this is..

For Hanson - it is 'personal' - you can see the hatred in his face and the tone of voice - he absolutely loathes us
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby john@staustell » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 am

What I was dreading was losing the first game. Not for the points, because most people lose at Spuds and a point is a bonus, but because all these retards had written their script weeks ago, as soon as the fixtures came out. They just had to alter it to a draw. A commendable draw I might add!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 am

Listening to the bufoon on match of the day, critising Walcott after the Arsenal-Blackpool game. The guy is bileous, odious and obnoxious. What an angry and vindictive man. Even Lineker questioned his sanity!
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby saulman » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:46 am

zuricity wrote:Listening to the bufoon on match of the day, critising Walcott after the Arsenal-Blackpool game. The guy is bileous, odious and obnoxious. What an angry and vindictive man. Even Lineker questioned his sanity!

Was thinking the same. He was talking absolute bollocks. Walcott has a load of chances and this fuckin Thunderbird rip-off picks out a couple where he chose the wrong ball, just so that he can question his ability. This after he's played an absoloute blinder.

Reminds me of this............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4fzeK3SQa4
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby zuricity » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:58 am

saulman wrote:
zuricity wrote:Listening to the bufoon on match of the day, critising Walcott after the Arsenal-Blackpool game. The guy is bileous, odious and obnoxious. What an angry and vindictive man. Even Lineker questioned his sanity!

Was thinking the same. He was talking absolute bollocks. Walcott has a load of chances and this fuckin Thunderbird rip-off picks out a couple where he chose the wrong ball, just so that he can question his ability. This after he's played an absoloute blinder.

Like the thunderbirds reference
[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?client=mv-google&xl=xl_tsp&v=1oMi_Hv3Sws[/youtube]
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby colonel_muck » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 am

saulman wrote:

i thought he was spot on about walcott last night. you're right no one can question his ability, but he is so inconsistent. he turns it on for one game and everybody forgets just how much of a passenger he is in games most of the time!
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bluej » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 am

colonel_muck wrote:
saulman wrote:

i thought he was spot on about walcott last night. you're right no one can question his ability, but he is so inconsistent. he turns it on for one game and everybody forgets just how much of a passenger he is in games most of the time!

I thought he was right about Walcott as well, yes he played well, but as Hansen demonstrated, when he gets into a position where he has time to think and pick a pass, he nearly always selects the wrong ball.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum