Milner

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Milner

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Just scored for villa!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: Milner

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:27 pm

[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Sorry, Didnt see it. Bit harsh about bluenong though...
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:30 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:Sorry, Didnt see it. Bit harsh about bluenong though...

How? Bluemoon is full of people starting threads when there's already something on the subject
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Of course you are right. I must spend ALL of my time on here reading EVERY post. Still couldn't copy/paste as quick as you though.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:00 pm

I didn't know that thread was even there, no *****'s you see!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby paulh » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:20 pm

bluemong is like going for a vegetarian curry-pointless and wrong
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:Of course you are right. I must spend ALL of my time on here reading EVERY post. Still couldn't copy/paste as quick as you though.

Were did i say you have to spend all of your time on here??? i understand you didn't see the post about Milner and thats cool, but my bit about bluemong wasn't aimed at you.

just over the last few days threads were poping up about things that have already been covered i was just saying it's getting like bluemong on here over the last few days so chill the fuck out.
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby CityGer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:Of course you are right. I must spend ALL of my time on here reading EVERY post. Still couldn't copy/paste as quick as you though.

Were did i say you have to spend all of your time on here??? i understand you didn't see the post about Milner and thats cool, but my bit about bluemong wasn't aimed at you.

just over the last few days threads were poping up about things that have already been covered i was just saying it's getting like bluemong on here over the last few days so chill the fuck out.

Mark, I think it's fair to say that your policing of this board is tiresome and a tad pathetic. Your like the thread police and you have absolutely no right to be. We know you like to start threads and hate others doing it but the OP didn't need a lecture from you, chill out. There must be something, somewhere that you can copy and paste on to here......

Also, I don't want you pulling people up on starting topics because it's covered in your 'weekend football' thread, I can't be arsed trawling through it for the news I want and I've always found your request to 'keep all weekend football chat in here' daft and unreasonable. I certainly won't be keeping all my weekend football chat in it so please don't lecture me if i have the audacity to start a thread you're not keen on.

Have to say, I was surprised Milner started today. I thought Villa would have had him wrapped up in cotton wool.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Just seem the Milner goal and his celerbration was one of a guy leaving. He was really subdued with all the other players getting around him for a mass group hug. Milner was suberb today and people need to take at look at him as he will be a massive plus point for us when he finally gets here.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Just heard Collymore say that Milner should stay with his beloved Villa for another season then leave for a big club like Untied or Arsenal next season as a reward.

Sorry Stan, but do you not understand the word 'Progress', because not too far from now, we will be that 'Big' club that you are talking about, and Milner knows it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm

CityGer wrote:

Mark, I think it's fair to say that your policing of this board is tiresome and a tad pathetic. Your like the thread police and you have absolutely no right to be. We know you like to start threads and hate others doing it but the OP didn't need a lecture from you, chill out. There must be something, somewhere that you can copy and paste on to here......

Also, I don't want you pulling people up on starting topics because it's covered in your 'weekend football' thread, I can't be arsed trawling through it for the news I want and I've always found your request to 'keep all weekend football chat in here' daft and unreasonable. I certainly won't be keeping all my weekend football chat in it so please don't lecture me if i have the audacity to start a thread you're not keen on.

Have to say, I was surprised Milner started today. I thought Villa would have had him wrapped up in cotton wool.

Policing? think your wrong there, i aint trying to police anything i was just pointing out to the OP that it was all ready covered, it just so happened that i was a bit frustrated reading the same things in different threads over the last few days and made a comment about it. It wasn't an attack on the OP.

And as for your "I've always found your request to 'keep all weekend football chat in here' daft" comment, do you not think it's best to have things like that all in one thread no?
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby CityGer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm

CityGer wrote:

Policing? think your wrong there, i aint trying to police anything i was just pointing out to the OP that it was all ready covered, it just so happened that i was a bit frustrated reading the same things in different threads over the last few days and made a comment about it. It wasn't an attack on the OP.

And as for your "I've always found your request to 'keep all weekend football chat in here' daft" comment, do you not think it's best to have things like that all in one thread no?

No, I don't.

A weekend's Premier league football can throw up all sorts of topics/issues and I actually think it's ridiculous to expect these to kept to one thread.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm

CityGer wrote:
CityGer wrote:

No, I don't.

A weekend's Premier league football can throw up all sorts of topics/issues and I actually think it's ridiculous to expect these to kept to one thread.

Well i guess we will have to disagree on that then
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby CityGer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Yes, we will (not sure why you can't see this makes sense.....anyway). Which is fine as long as you stop pulling people up for creating topics which are worthy of debate just because the subject matter has been mentioned in your weekend football thread.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm

CityGer wrote:Yes, we will (not sure why you can't see this makes sense.....anyway). Which is fine as long as you stop pulling people up for creating topics which are worthy of debate just because the subject matter has been mentioned in your weekend football thread.

But Milner scoring isn't a debate it's a fact, a fact that was already mentioned in the prem thread.
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 pm

CityGer wrote:Yes, we will (not sure why you can't see this makes sense.....anyway). Which is fine as long as you stop pulling people up for creating topics which are worthy of debate just because the subject matter has been mentioned in your weekend football thread.

But Milner scoring isn't a debate it's a fact, a fact that was already mentioned in the prem thread.

well you are the one who has taken the thread off topic with petty comments. That rings more of bluemong than anything else!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby CityGer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Mark, I can't be arsed with this and it's not particularly important to me (I know it is to you). Just lay off the board policing and don't expect people to check your weekend football thread before posting about weekend footall. It's unrealistic, unreasonable and plain stupid.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:

well you are the one who has taken the thread off topic with petty comments. That rings more of bluemong than anything else!

Well since you didn't mention Milner in your last comment you've just done the same thing have you not?

This is fucking poinless anyway, all this just because i was telling you it was already covered FFS.
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby edge275 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm

I don't think Mark (Blue Army) is out of order here. It is logical to keep things in the same topic when possible. We can all make mistakes but if people are creating topics left right and centre about the same shit it really clogs up the board.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum